Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice (1480 Views)

Popcorn Business In Nigeria | Ultimate Guide / Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by NellyDiva1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Gud pm everyone,I currently finished ma nd2.so am on ma I.t,I want to switch ova to d university & really I want to save money for dat, nt dat ma mum is nt trainin me or anythg but I want to lessen d burden for her.back to ma topic,sorry guys 4 d long story.I made enquires and bought everythg to start d popcorn business,which are manual popping maching,gas cylinder and filled it,pipe,connector,corn,sugar,margarines,goundnut oil. am facing some challenges which are dat most of d corn don't pop,am using simas margarine but d yellow colour doesn't show and pls pls I nid to knw step by step on hw to treat d corn before popping and how to pop and turn.pls helpful comments are needed,I start making profit to pay back d money I borrowed to start it up.sorry again for d long story
Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Learn how to pay for some services

Look out for a person who professionally does the business around you..approach him/her and you would be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by NellyDiva1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
omoteamac:
Learn how to pay for some services

Look out for a person who professionally does the business around you..approach him/her and you would be glad you did
.I have already done dat but d two ppl i met want me to pay them abt 7k,which i presently dnt have
Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
NellyDiva1:
.I have already done dat but d two ppl i met want me to pay them abt 7k,which i presently dnt have
approach the seller of the machine..he/she will teach you free
Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by deltateam: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Its been awhile I did popcorn but I know you sprinkle some water on the popcorn you want to pop and leave it overnight in the bag.

Its called treating the popcorn and is done to those you want to use not the whole bag o.
Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by NellyDiva1(f): 6:08am On Oct 31, 2015
omoteamac:
approach the seller of the machine..he/she will teach you free
Yea dats a gud idea,will do dat today.thks alot
Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by NellyDiva1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
deltateam:
Its been awhile I did popcorn but I know you sprinkle some water on the popcorn you want to pop and leave it overnight in the bag.

Its called treating the popcorn and is done to those you want to use not the whole bag o.
OK thks for d piece of advice,i appreciate
Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by edikaniu(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Here is a more detailed guide on Popcorn Business. You will like it.
All You Need to Know About Popcorn Business in Nigeria

Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by NellyDiva1(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
edikaniu:
Here is a more detailed guide on Popcorn Business. You will like it.
All You Need to Know About Popcorn Business in Nigeria

thanks

1 Like

Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Sorry, i saw this late.
Am Onyeoka Kelvin.
Add me via whatsapp @: 09039205941. Let us discuss further about this....
Re: Popcorn Busines;i.t Student Help Help And Advice by edikaniu(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
NellyDiva1:
thanks

You're welcome. If you are in need of any information you can follow my signature or the link I provided, use the contact form on the "Contact us Page" to contact us. Consultation is free. Or you can email us at aidwealthng@gmail.com Or call: 08141620992

(1) (Reply)

Free Money--grant Application / Who Have Or Know A Manufacturer For This In China, Please Help / Registration Of Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.