Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

VIDEO: Nigerian American Tortured To Death By Police!!! HORRIBLE!! (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Nigerian American Tortured To Death By Police!!! HORRIBLE!! (VIDEO) (778 Views)

Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo) / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Nigerian American Tortured To Death By Police!!! HORRIBLE!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Save My Naija People. He Was Tortured To Death In The USA. The Link To Video Is Below. cry cry cry

Watch Video: http://africa-video.tumblr.com/post/131215728469/nigerian-american-tasered-to-death-by-police

Re: VIDEO: Nigerian American Tortured To Death By Police!!! HORRIBLE!! (VIDEO) by KOLZY(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
And reason why?
Re: VIDEO: Nigerian American Tortured To Death By Police!!! HORRIBLE!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
KOLZY:
And reason why?

The video tells the whole story, from start to finish. We make an effort to always deliver the story in video content form and not articulate it through our lens or opinion. We leave it up to you guys to form your own opinion and discuss. We are just your humble messenger.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nigerian American Tortured To Death By Police!!! HORRIBLE!! (VIDEO) by osesology(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't have enough mb to watch it. Pls what did he do?
Re: VIDEO: Nigerian American Tortured To Death By Police!!! HORRIBLE!! (VIDEO) by naijaninja88: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
I just watched the video. So Sad. Wrong place at the wrong time cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nigerian American Tortured To Death By Police!!! HORRIBLE!! (VIDEO) by GYALgyal3: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
That's why I don't need to go to america! undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Forced His Wife To Have Sex With 2,700 Men / America’s Most Hated Man,who Raised The Price Of AIDS Drugs Arressted / Policeman Shoots 3 Persons Dead At A Traditional Wedding In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.