Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Hello... Good News For Language Teachers In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hello... Good News For Language Teachers In Nigeria (355 Views)

Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello... Good News For Language Teachers In Nigeria by UndespicableMe(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
I am pleased to announce the good news to language tutors in Nigeria.

You would agree with me that schools are suddenly changing the way people learn and technology is fostering this change. Language is one of the most important subject when it comes to teaching. Whether you want to learn Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Arabic, French or even Spanish it is now easier than ever.

I am calling on all school owners who want language studies to be appreciated and appreciated to take this wonderful opportunty to set up language labs by installing our new talking books in their language labs.

Language labs, like any other labs is where students could go into and language learning resources would be available for their private study. We also have talking posters for language learning. Language teachers, take this opportunity and be part of the language revolution in Africa.

For more info send me a mail or whatsapp:+23481382277570

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University (LASU) Diploma/ Pre-degree Form Is On. (0813-637-6846) / ANAN Registeration 2015 Is Going Onn / Jigawa NYSC Batch B 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.