Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,131 members, 7,867,279 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Daily Nigerian Joke Of The Day Update - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daily Nigerian Joke Of The Day Update (590 Views)

The Shortest Nigerian Joke Ever!!! / True Nigerian Joke- Very Hilarious / Hot Maths_ Funniest Nigerian Joke (valiantheartproduction) Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Nigerian Joke Of The Day Update by JohnsonNtene(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nigerian Joke of the day

Akpos came back from the bank with lots of money. Immediately he entered his house, he realised that criminals were after him.

He heard a gunshot and that gave him a serious fright, but he later summed up some courage and decided to confront the criminals who had camped outside his house. Akpos ran out of the house and met the criminals...

GANG LEADER: Hey stop! Where is the money you brought in?!

AKPOS: No! I'm a thief like you, I'm after the man from the bank too, but I just heard a police siren coming, so I'm running to get away from them.

Confused, the robbers took to their heels too. grin

Source: http://laughs.com.ng/nigerian-joke-of-the-day
Re: Daily Nigerian Joke Of The Day Update by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin akpos are very clever indeed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation? / See This Oyinbo Wey De Speak Betta Pidgin Pass You / Bye Bye To Fuel Subsidy - Modelee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.