Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount (4769 Views)

See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Ademat7(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
live from akwa ibom corps members are denied their discharge certificate(same thing happening nationwide) because they miss national headcount that was conducted in August this year.
Affected corps members are directed to report at NYSC state secretariat on 16th of october to know their fate.
fingers crossed

Cc: lalasticlala,yokiti,seun,ogbeche77,crazyMan
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
After 12 months of 'torture'
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Ukeachu1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
make dem no try am o
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
I think this is true just heard a report frm Kebbi state too! I just wish no one is affected in my sch here.
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Eyaaaah...
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by queenfav(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I saw it live in Ekiti,where the guy in front of me on the queue was bounced back..Heard the sanction is like 2 weeks to a month extension with half pay.The affected corpers went to the secretariat sha,to know their fate.
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Histrings08(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tz real, I was given 2weeks extension....
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Shinelle(f): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I wasn't given my certificate today... Hurts so Bad, I wasn't told headcount is the reason.
I was at the headcount, struggled , sweated and wrote my name eventually.....
I just hope this won't be the reason at the secretariat tomorrow...
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by pappizeezu: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Me sef b victim but 2 weeks is too much cos dt one no b offence....go back to secretariat dem go gv u cos na wetin dem tell us b dat sey make we come tomorrow
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Sard(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
It is not really certain that headcount is the only reason why lots of people were denied their certs. Some owed INEC money while others have problem with their names or photo.
I am affected too as I missed headcount and I have heard lots of possible outcomes.. whatever the punishment eventually is, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by pappizeezu: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sard:
It is not really certain that headcount is the only reason why lots of people were denied their certs. Some owed INEC money while others have problem with their names or photo.
I am affected too as I missed headcount and I have heard lots of possible outcomes.. whatever the punishment eventually is, life goes on.
Abeg like wetin u hear abt the punishment
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by karleone(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
[/b]
Shinelle:
I wasn't given my certificate today... Hurts so Bad, I wasn't told headcount is the reason.
I was at the headcount, struggled , sweated and wrote my name eventually.....
I just hope this won't be the reason at the secretariat tomorrow...
[b]Did you redeploy? If yes, then it's no problem.
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color]
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Sard(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
pappizeezu:

Some said 1-4 weeks extension while others said they may just pardon us and ask us to come back for the cert.
Anyhow sha, no qualms.
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by pappizeezu: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sard:

Some said 1-4 weeks extension while others said they may just pardon us and ask us to come back for the cert.
Anyhow sha, no qualms.
Wen we enta secretariat today I hear sey d worst thing wey dem go do us is to give us public punishment...like clear surroundings stuffs like that but am sure dem go gv us tomorrow by God grace
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Sard(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
pappizeezu:

Wen we enta secretariat today I hear sey d worst thing wey dem go do us is to give us public punishment...like clear surroundings stuffs like that but am sure dem go gv us tomorrow by God grace
I will be more than happy to do that and leave the same day. I just dont want to wait again because the living condition in my PPA is becoming unbearable.
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by pappizeezu: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sard:

I will be more than happy to do that and leave the same day. I just dont want to wait again because the living condition in my PPA is becoming unbearable.
All will be well tomorrow am sure of that
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Histrings08(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
pappizeezu:

... See ba, if it has anything to do wif headcount u should prepare ur mind for extension.... D duration now depends on how fast u responded to ur query....
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by prissyluv(f): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
This one get as e be oooo. I don dey fear already. Congrats to you guys sha.
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Sard(m): 4:11am On Oct 16, 2015
pappizeezu:
All will be well tomorrow am sure of that
let us know whatever happens when you visit today.
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Ademat7(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
MOD mbok,biko.joor move this topic to headquarter
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by drimzsmoke(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Diz extension is so illegal,there is no such tin in their so called by-law,however,diz whole tin won't be more dan one week,camps resume 28...nobody is getting more dan a week
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by prettyjo(f): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2015
one of those strategies... you guys will still get the certificate.. jux chillax
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Ademat7(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Punishing ppl for missing a common headcount dat took place during d weekend... Now dats d definition of injustice n eye service
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by OboloMAN: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
pappizeezu:

So what sort of punishment/ community service were u guys given?
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by prissyluv(f): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Ademat7:
MOD mbok,biko.joor move this topic to headquarter

what was the outcome? Update pls
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Ademat7(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
prissyluv:

what was the outcome? Update pls
some where given some weeks extension and asked to report daily to state secretariat
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by prissyluv(f): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ademat7:
some where given some weeks extension and asked to report daily to state secretariat

like how many weeks dear? Was it based on the headcount?
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by Ademat7(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
prissyluv:

like how many weeks dear? Was it based on the headcount?
one week while they r to sign attendance daily at secretariat irrespective of distance
Re: BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount by prissyluv(f): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ademat7:
one week while they r to sign attendance daily at secretariat irrespective of distance

Thanks so much for the info.

(1) (Reply)

You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You / Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? / Don't Be Deceived: No NYSC Posting Runs Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.