Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Please I Need A Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need A Prayer (661 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / A Prayer For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Prayer by ichommy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
please pastor and alfa bro and sis i need a prayer cos i dont where my live is going writing 0 level every year with out result plz pray 4 me my mate are now in university ( example ) i have a friend is not serious at all but have all his paper but me studing all night but still failure please gave me advise
Re: Please I Need A Prayer by tame: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
Give your life to Christ. Get yourself a Bible and find you a church where they whorshiping God in truth.
Re: Please I Need A Prayer by mazaje(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2009
tame:

Give your life to Christ. Get yourself a Bible and find you a church where they whorshiping God in truth.

grin grin can you read?. . .he says he wants you guys to pray for him because of missing results and you are telling him to give his life to jesus? how do you know that he hasn't done that?. . . . grin grin
Re: Please I Need A Prayer by huxley(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
Has it occurred to you that academic work might not be for you?  From my distance position, it looks to me as though you are not cut out to be an academic type.  So learning, writing exams, reading books,  etc may only come to you very grudgingly.

Pack up your books and learn a trade, like carpentry.   A further advice, give god a wide berth.  If you join the god-gang, they are only gonna exploit you and instill fear and terror into you life.
Re: Please I Need A Prayer by Horus(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2009
ichommy:

please pastor and alfa bro and sis i need a prayer cos i dont where my live is going writing 0 level every year with out result plz pray 4 me my mate are now in university ( example ) i have a friend is not serious at all but have all his paper but me studing all night but still failure please gave me advise

Avoid anything related to their Christ. Get rid of their Bible and stay away from their churchs.

Pa Ashutat – The Prayer .Learn how your Africans ancestors the Ancient Black Egiptians Prayed in their original tongue. This prayer book is a must have.
Re: Please I Need A Prayer by ichommy(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2009
u are not serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please I Need A Prayer by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 05, 2009
Praying for someone might not work. Why? Because there's such a thing according to the Bible as "The Accuser of Brethren."

(1) (Reply)

Meditating On God's Word / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman In Church / Elders Accused Of Witchcraft Burned To Death In Kenya - Very Gory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.