Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Prayer For Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer For Yourself (2948 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / A Prayer Request For Bisi Olofinyo / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer For Yourself by Rolly: 4:57am On Jan 14, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

A friend of mine sent these prayer points to me and asked me to pass it on to my friends on NL. It is not mandatory.

Prayer Points.

1. Tell God to go to hell on your behalf and loose everything that belongs to you like, wisdom, breakthroughs, success, happiness and so on.

2. Tell God to handle every situation in your life that u know u cannot handle.

May the Good Lord answer our prayers. ( Amen)
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Rhodalyn(f): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2006
i say amen 2 da 2nd 1
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by babymine(f): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2006
Amen!! cheesy
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by toshmann(m): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2006
AMEN, TO THE 2ND ONE

FOR THE 1ST., HOW DO YOU MEAN MY SUCCESS ETC ARE IN HELL?WELL I PRAY THEY ARE RETURNED TO ME WHEREVER THEY ARE
AMEN smiley
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by TYPOP(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2006
I like the second one. Are you MFM?
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Jackie24: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2006
I think both are mislead I think the best thing to ever ask for is strength to get through hard times, but you cannot just rely on God to do it for you, though he can, it isn't what we are here for. We are blessed in our hardships.
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by toshmann(m): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2006
Jackie24:

We are blessed in our hardships.

BROTHER I NO FOLLOW FOR THIS ONE O. cheesy
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Papa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2006
Did any of you know that when Jesus died He did all that going to hell already!?

What are you asking God for? Even He is wondering where you hack these kinds of hereses from!

Here's the right prayer point:
Thank God that nothing about you is connected to hell (If you're born-again) and;
Thank God that as you rely on Him (as jackie24 said) He blesses you (but not in your hardships, but rather) even in challenges "that seem difficult!"
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by toshmann(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2006
amen to papa's prayers
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Whitelady1(f): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2006
@ Papa
I say a loud AMEN to that prayer of yours.
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Whitelady1(f): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2006
@ Papa
I say a loud AMEN to that prayer of yours.
That sounds more like it.
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by toshmann(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2006
papa please tender more prayers for african children and dudes

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Papa(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2006
Sure!
They're all my kids!
, just like you,

, and that's why you get to call me PAPA!

I love you all!
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 27, 2009
AMEN to the 2nd 1. cool
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Raise your voice in celebration of unholy demonic crusades against the pure and holy! Rise in vengeful destruction to defile the word of goD, break the wings of angels and crush the towers of Heaven in our rampaging strike against all goodness. These prayers of hatred lead you in warfare against the Lords of Light . [/size]
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^ A battle against all goodness also means no oxygen for you to breathe undecided

Are u truly serious?
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]DENY THE VIRUS OF JEHOVAH [/size]

2buff:

^^ A battle against all goodness also means no oxygen for you to breathe undecided

Are u truly serious?
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^ Oh boy this guy is in for some unfunny shiz after death sha  sad
Re: A Prayer For Yourself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2011
[size=13pt]The order of evil posits a more complex reality than Christianity, and consequently develops a more independent, naturalistic and chaotic philosophy. The response of Christianity and other forms of control is fear and recrimination. The Altar of Blasphemy reveals the heartbeat of heresy, but it is only your will that can give birth to your own demon. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Sin That Defeats Jesus / Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? / Open Letter To General Overseers And Church Leaders In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.