Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu (34118 Views)

Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by tym92(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kk
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Segadem(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
sucreblazing:
NTA now supporting the man
such is life
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by sandraokosun: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
maupe:
I have it on good authority, that these are silly lies coming from, the President. I can recall, more than one occasion, when I tuned into the NTA and saw an advert of the President's electoral mandate. On the contrary, the television station, known as TVC, rarely aired an advert of the PDP. For the APC, to do well, the President needs to let go of his bigotry, and stop dividing the country along ethnic lines. No leader, be it military or civilian, ever succeeded in ruling our country by promoting disunity.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
theres always a story........
in other news... congratulations to me.. just finished my NYSC POP... Wish me well if u care.. cool

1 Like

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by OlujobaSamuel: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
even TVC no discriminate pdp the way Ait do to Apc. I don't know how to explain what Ait did then, it was totally off the line. I might partially understand that of NTA.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
deji68:
This baba petty sha ...wetin make gej Come do against tvc and Co cool cool

.....but all Nigerians are petty too nah
You seen the way they tear each other up over nothing?
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by sandraokosun: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
omenka:
AIT's was just simply atrocious. There was this ad the ran for PDP that made my guts twist and turn in disgust. Still have that in my phone.

They made Channels become the favourite station of most Nigerians- even Nigerians overseas who wanted to keep track of events real time did so through Channels.

channels so true, up ths now, and its a tinubu man owner, but u wont know
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by LockDown69(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
true
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by castrokins(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
This Answers The Question Why Dasuki Was Targeted By Buhari Soon Afterwards.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
mej67:
Only NTA and AIT? Crap.
The entire north maltreated Gej during the 2015 election campaigns.
He was not allowed to campaign in the entire north.
pure lie
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by ideyhere(f): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Soja go Soja come, wetin be my own? undecided After all barracks go still dey
(Shakiti bobos out of thread)
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by 247notire(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
sucreblazing:
This same NTA now praising him...sMH

Buhari.!.......Buhari.!!......Buhari!!! Hw many times I call you? So, person no fit put drink or water for fridge again abi? Small time e don turn to ICE block. U don turn us to America finish, for Goodness sake? We neva master dis kind constant NEPA abi na KEDCO power supply ooo.. I don miss buyng of blackmarket fuel for my Generator # SMILES ....and dey say u b "BABA GO-SLOW" chai, chai, chai Buhari!!! If u go fast nko, na # snow # go dey fall for 9ja ooooo... Abeg dey do am small small ja're # LOLZ....... ****Make una help me rebroadcst this post till e reach Buhari hand, or if una get him fone numba or BBM Pin & send am 2 Me****. NOTE:- We're celebrating THREE MONTHS of constant NEPA power supply# ------ # ShakitiBABA # SAIBABA # USureDie Buhari.!.......Buhari.!!......Buhari!!! Hw many times I call you? So, person no fit put drink or water for fridge again abi? Small time e don turn to ICE block. U don turn us to America finish, for Goodness sake? We neva master dis kind constant NEPA abi na KEDCO power supply ooo.. I don miss buyng of blackmarket fuel for my Generator # SMILES ....and dey say u b "BABA GO-SLOW" chai, chai, chai Buhari!!! If u go fast nko, na # snow # go dey fall for 9ja ooooo... Abeg dey do am small small ja're # LOLZ....... ****Make una help me rebroadcst this post till e reach Buhari hand, or if una get him fone numba or BBM Pin & send am 2 Me****. NOTE:- We're celebrating THREE MONTHS of constant NEPA power supply# ------ # ShakitiBABA # SAIBABA # USureDie
Real zombie! Hehehe.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Sappyman(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
It was even the AIT that was really worst of it all. Running damaging documentary on the person of the President.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by joseph1832(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
I believe the likes of tonyebarcanista and his minions will never agree NTA/AIT were unfair and totally unprofessional in their dealing during the Marc 28 presidential election.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by DJAmyluv: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Buhari and APC do not have any plans for Nigeria. If this administration was occupied with working for Nigerians there won't be time for this nonsense and useless statement that does not have any impact on d lives of d masses.Get to work! Hit d ground running! The economy is declining! STOP CAMPAIGNING!
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by MrMcJay(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
maupe:
I have it on good authority, that these are silly lies coming from, the President. I can recall, more than one occasion, when I tuned into the NTA and saw an advert of the President's electoral mandate. On the contrary, the television station, known as TVC, rarely aired an advert of the PDP. For the APC, to do well, the President needs to let go of his bigotry, and stop dividing the country along ethnic lines. No leader, be it military or civilian, ever succeeded in ruling our country by promoting disunity.

You should have sent the latter part of your post to GEJ while he was talking nonsense.

There is no point living in denial, AIT and NTA breached the cdes of the NBC. They also breached several laws as regards Defamation of Character. They know they did these and there is nothing you can do to save them from karma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Such is life, ,,, they will go against u when they see u coming and bow for you when u finally arrive.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by sucreblazing(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
247notire:
Real zombie! Hehehe.

Wetin I wan type before madth gan but make I let u be sha
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by DJAmyluv: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe the likes of tonyebarcanista and his minions will never agree NTA/AIT were unfair and totally unprofessional in their dealing during the Marc 28 presidential election.

And soo? Did Buhari not win? Give me one reason he should be bringing this issue up
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Sappyman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
sucreblazing:

Buhari.!.......Buhari.!!......Buhari!!! Hw many
times I call you? So, person no fit put drink or
water for fridge again abi? Small time e don turn
to ICE block. U don turn us to America finish, for
Goodness sake? We neva master dis kind
constant NEPA abi na KEDCO power supply ooo.. I
don miss buyng of blackmarket fuel for my
Generator # SMILES ....and dey say u b "BABA
GO-SLOW" chai, chai, chai Buhari!!! If u go fast
nko, na # snow # go dey fall for 9ja ooooo... Abeg
dey do am small small ja're # LOLZ....... ****Make
una help me rebroadcst this post till e reach
Buhari hand, or if una get him fone numba or
BBM Pin & send am 2 Me****. NOTE:- We're
celebrating THREE MONTHS of constant NEPA
power supply# ------ # ShakitiBABA # SAIBABA #
USureDie Buhari.!.......Buhari.!!......Buhari!!! Hw
many times I call you? So, person no fit put drink
or water for fridge again abi? Small time e don
turn to ICE block. U don turn us to America finish,
for Goodness sake? We neva master dis kind
USureDie
This is the change we all voted for. The slow and things dey happen. I can still remember one man from Otueke that was on the fast tracks every time but brought us into this mess. God bless PMB. Slow and steady wins the race.

1 Like

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by joseph1832(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
DJAmyluv:
And soo? Did Buhari not win? Give me one reason he should be bringing this issue up
Why shouldn't he? His image was severely damaged, what if he didn't win, what would have happened?
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Smooyis(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
We all saw what AIT did during the election, personally I have since lost all forms of respect and admiration for the station.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
The dullard is full of excuses and his incompetence to develop the nation is coming to a limelight. He is a scam!
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by tweetsme(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Most Nigerians don't understand the meaning of politics. Most times in politics, you pitch your tent behind the strongest opponent. I am surprised in the timid and childish nature exhibited by mr Garba Shehu. Politics is a win win situation.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by raymondzack: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
sucreblazing:

Buhari.!.......Buhari.!!......Buhari!!! Hw many
times I call you? So, person no fit put drink or
water for fridge again abi? Small time e don turn
to ICE block. U don turn us to America finish, for
Goodness sake? We neva master dis kind
USureDie Buhari.!.......Buhari.!!......Buhari!!! Hw
many times I call you? So, person no fit put drink
or water for fridge again abi? Small time e don
turn to ICE block. U don turn us to America finish,
for Goodness sake? We neva master dis kind
USureDie
n u think it's buhari Datz responsible for that
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by repogirl(f): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abeg Garba Shehu should save his sob story for his as'slickers joh.....ehn you faced opposition and you 'won' because they let you 'win'.

Now move on From it na!

Una no get anything to smear the past government with again abi? Rubbish!

If they had wanted to deal with you people for real, they would have done it and no one would have done anything about it.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Wadasco(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
let bigon be bigon and the most important thing now is w are on top and let the wailers keep on waailing
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by sucreblazing(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
raymondzack:
n u think it's buhari Datz responsible for that

Don't wanna know, I sha dey see electricity use well well when buhari enter !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa / President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.