Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu (34286 Views)

Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by thundafire: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shehu can lie if GEJ used state apparatus at his disposal does he think buhari will win,dy claim dy dint have mny but dy 6 billion used 4 advertisement of their propaganda was 4rm wer dnt believe dis assholes cs dy used lie 2 climb nd surely will use lie to be flushed out,APC won against all odds without mny anoda lie but dy almajiris dat voted 4 dem na,dy beggars without hands grew hands over nyt APC rats wer una go hide cum support una fellow broda

1 Like

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by faaz24: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
mej67:
Only NTA and AIT? Crap.
The entire north maltreated Gej during the 2015 election campaigns.
He was not allowed to campaign in the entire north.
Entire North. ? Haba He campaigned in kaduna at d Ahmadu Bello Stadium, I was thre.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Justicealh3(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
donholy28:
See dix old man o...wetin don pass,don pass
Says who?
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by peta10(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
not only tv stations,they also used DSS,
Nigeria police and Nigeria army to kill, oppress and morass anybody dat dos nt support them. thank God that God's will finally prevailed.PDP,Jonathan and anybody that support such bad acts r disgrace to this country
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by kingsolo215(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
THE SAME WAY sahara reporters attacked Jonathan
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by nigeriancuban: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
this buhari campaign actually made Mr realize that no matter what forces are or were formed against you its God's purpose for you that will actually prevail,even after the certificate saga....u really admired his steadfastedness and courage
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by maupe: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrMcJay:

You should have sent the latter part of your post to GEJ while he was talking nonsense.

There is no point living in denial, AIT and NTA breached the cdes of the NBC. They also breached several laws as regards Defamation of Character. They know they did these and there is nothing you can do to save them from karma.
As you lay your bed so you lie in it. GEJ made his mistakes, and has since learnt from them, and has moved on. Should the President repeat the same mistakes, so that he can feel some sense of judgement and vindication. Besides, the President, is just trying to make a case for his intended removal of Sola Omole, DG of NTA, and consequently, replace him with a northern beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Buhari clamped down on the media when he was a military dictator,hence,they were against him.Some media,like tvc, saharareporters,leadership newspaper, and the nation, did the same to gej and nothing happened.So what's the fuse about?
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by advocates: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Keneking:
NTA is going shocked

Chief Lai Mohammed, Honourable Minister of Information and Strategy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has a lot of work to reposition NTA to compete with CNN, BBC, EuroNews, CCTV and even SABC grin

- Sack the entire newscasters above the age of 35years
- Sack the entire marketing department
- audit the entire amount received from PDP electoral campaigns from January 1, 2010- May 29, 2015
- put all sponsored adverts against opposition in the archives and copies in the museum
- prosecute the former minister of information...talking drum Labaran Maku
- Sack all their correspondents
- Sack the studio
Nonsense and useless federal station..

Nonsense...I am so annoyed now nonsense

Jonathan sef angry sad angry sad angry
Kene my man, long time. I miss a lot.
I concur with you. Very nonsense federal TV station. And to think that NBC allowed it to naligbed Mr. President unrestricted or unsanctioned is quite disheartening.

NBC should also be overhaul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by erinalex: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
DJAmyluv:
Buhari and APC do not have any plans for Nigeria. If this administration was occupied with working for Nigerians there won't be time for this nonsense and useless statement that does not have any impact on d lives of d masses.Get to work! Hit d ground running! The economy is declining! STOP CAMPAIGNING!
the anger & pain in you is still fresh,all because gej lost. Why do you always enjoy self-delusion ? APC do not have plan for Nigeria ? And it was the PDP,who governed for 16 horrible yrs that had plan for nigeria ? Apc barely spend 5 months and you want them to clear all d mess pdp left behind;economy can't be fixed that way;unless u'r equating pmb to Jesus(d miracle worker). If you can't wait,pls head to another country.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
nigeriancuban:
this buhari campaign actually made Mr realize that no matter what forces are or were formed against you its God's purpose for you that will actually prevail,even after the certificate saga....u really admired his steadfastedness and courage
Buhari was so calm because the rigging had been perfected for him.Jega had already produce excess card readers for underage and unborn babies in buhari's base(the north)against gej base in the south.If buhari fight with obj and tinubu,the secret of how the fraudulent election went will reveal.Were the media not used to spread propaganda against gej?Be sincere.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by davidque007(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
NTA and AIT will do same for Buhari if he so needs it. Don't forget that NTA is government owned and run,they can only support the sitting government. AIT on the other hand is in the habit of romancing the current government for survival. TV Stations like Channels have maintained there vision and commitment to professionalism.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by advocates: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
sucreblazing:
This same NTA now praising him...sMH

Buhari.!.......Buhari.!!......Buhari!!! Hw many
times I call you? So, person no fit put drink or
water for fridge again abi? Small time e don turn
to ICE block. U don turn us to America finish, for
Goodness sake? We neva master dis kind
constant NEPA abi na KEDCO power supply ooo.. I
don miss buyng of blackmarket fuel for my
Generator # SMILES ....and dey say u b "BABA
GO-SLOW" chai, chai, chai Buhari!!! If u go fast
nko, na # snow # go dey fall for 9ja ooooo... Abeg
dey do am small small ja're # LOLZ....... ****Make
una help me rebroadcst this post till e reach
Buhari hand, or if una get him fone numba or
BBM Pin & send am 2 Me****. NOTE:- We're
celebrating THREE MONTHS of constant NEPA
power supply# ------ # ShakitiBABA # SAIBABA #
USureDie Buhari.!.......Buhari.!!......Buhari!!! Hw
many times I call you? So, person no fit put drink
or water for fridge again abi? Small time e don
turn to ICE block. U don turn us to America finish,
for Goodness sake? We neva master dis kind
constant NEPA abi na KEDCO power supply ooo.. I
don miss buyng of blackmarket fuel for my
Generator # SMILES ....and dey say u b "BABA
GO-SLOW" chai, chai, chai Buhari!!! If u go fast
nko, na # snow # go dey fall for 9ja ooooo... Abeg
dey do am small small ja're # LOLZ....... ****Make
una help me rebroadcst this post till e reach
Buhari hand, or if una get him fone numba or
BBM Pin & send am 2 Me****. NOTE:- We're
celebrating THREE MONTHS of constant NEPA
power supply# ------ # ShakitiBABA # SAIBABA #
USureDie
Hahahahaha. walahi far. kai, this is three months of constant power supply. My bubu is slow but producing immense results. God bless Nigeria.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by magicminister: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
[size=14pt]This is beginning to get nauseating.
Electing ended 6 months ago for crying out loud and these apc folks are still playing saint nwachukwu to the gallery.
Its a shameful thing that at this time, we have no fucccking direction.
Fuel scarcity is back and power supply has dropped massively, yet all they do is snap pictures and tell stories.

I am a supporter of apc but I am beginning to loose hope,
[/size]

1 Like

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by nigeriancuban: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
otunsman:
Buhari was so calm because the rigging had been perfected for him.Jega had already produce excess card readers for underage and unborn babies in buhari's base(the north)against gej base in the south.If buhari fight with obj and tinubu,the secret of how the fraudulent election went will reveal.Were the media not used to spread propaganda against gej?Be sincere.
no I recent Evey claim you just made ,buhari was calm not coz he had any hand in any rigging whatever but like a wise man he is knew gej had already hung himself with the rope Nigerians gave him in the bokoharam issue and that there was no way half the population wouldn't support him( pmb) ,gej finally killed himself when a day to the elections he spew a smoke screen message that the chibok girls had be found while pmb on the other hand made the people question on their whereabout....the trick is this if you were always surrounded by PDP them they would scam you to believe gej was on the winning and honest side whereas the opposite is the case
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
faaz24:

Entire North. ? Haba
He campaigned in kaduna at d Ahmadu Bello Stadium, I was thre.
He campaigned only in Christian dominated area of the north.He was pelted with stones in the Muslims dominated area.Even the emir and sultan supported the stoning.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by magicminister: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
erinalex:
the anger & pain in you is still fresh,all because gej lost. Why do you always enjoy self-delusion ? APC do not have plan for Nigeria ? And it was the PDP,who governed for 16 horrible yrs that had plan for nigeria ? Apc barely spend 5 months and you want them to clear all d mess pdp left behind;economy can't be fixed that way;unless u'r equating pmb to Jesus(d miracle worker). If you can't wait,pls head to another country.

The truth is that he might even be an apc supporter.
Lets stop comparing pdp to apc whenever people conplain and start demanding the best from the incumbent govt.
The victory of apc was supposed to usher in a new beginning.

Yet, we have nothing to show for it after over 100 days in office.
My dear, you sef check am naah....
If its not buratai doing press up, its that customs guy going to work, or its zahra buhari or buhari going for one g100 meeting and another....

Are you not tired

So far, not a single probe has materialized, not a single conviction, not a single goddamn policy to check the unwanted.
Bokoharam attacks seems to have worsened recently, power supply has dropped tremendously and fuel scarcity is back....

Yet, we keep getting pictures and shiiiit.... ELECTION IS OVER!!

1 Like

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by mcdonald247(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Don't blame AIT he is on his own then,but to day the reverse is the case

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by damyzino(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandraokosun:
ait can never see anything good in pmb. Its a pdp card carrying station
you are right.
if you watch ait during the election you will think say na pmb kill jesus with all the negative things they said about him.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by damyzino(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
magicminister:

Lets stop comparing pdp to apc whenever people conplain and start demanding the best from the incumbent govt.

If its not buratai doing press up, its that customs guy going to work, or its zahra buhari or buhari going for one g100 meeting and another....

Are you not tired

So far, not a single probe has materialized, not a single conviction, not a single goddamn policy to check the unwanted.
Bokoharam attacks seems to have worsened recently, power supply has dropped tremendously and fuel scarcity is back....

power supply as improved
refinaries are working
low level of curruption
dollar is decreasing
price of fuel as decreased ...........pmb's 100days achievements so far so shut up and stop spewing trash angry

1 Like

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
DG NTA should be packing his loads by now,Abike Dabiri is loading
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by blackpanda: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Godfullsam:
Let baba get down to serious work. Thesame AIT & NTA will praise him....

Campaign is over cool

But that wont change their evil deeds or help to prevent same in d future
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by wiseoneking: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandraokosun:
did pmb go to bbc or to every hausa home to tell them to hate gej. Was pmb not hated in igbo. Gej cluelesnes to nip the boko haram insurgency in its bud was what made the north hate him, they thought he was killing them delibrately to reduce population. Gej himself said he failed and underestimated boko haram
But i see your baba god alias baba go slow is nipping boko boys. Presently, we have more than 2000 deaths and uncountable casualties. Una don dey nipam.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by mbulela: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
deji68:
This baba petty sha ...wetin make gej Come do against tvc and Co cool cool

Don't mind them.
Shehu Garba needs to stop being petty and remember that his boss is now the president of the country not a party.
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by blackpanda: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
wiseoneking:
But i see your baba god alias baba go slow is nipping boko boys. Presently, we have more than 2000 deaths and uncountable casualties. Una don dey nipam.

If mr clueless had acted immediately and decisively, we would have zero casualties!
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by magicminister: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
damyzino:

power supply as improved
refinaries are working
low level of curruption
dollar is decreasing
price of fuel as decreased ...........pmb's 100days achievements so far so shut up and stop spewing trash angry

No need for harsh words.
we are not fighting.

power supply as improved

It increased for a while but it has been on a downward trend for about 2 weeks now.
i have only about 5 hours light everyday in ikeja.
about 12 hours light in VGC.

refinaries are working

which refinery?
Then why are the oil marketers about to cause trouble with regards to their subsidy payments?
If we are refining sufficient crude, then why are we still importing?

low level of curruption

Do you any evidence to back that up?
For all we know, there hasn't been any conviction or any successful probe!

dollar is decreasing
Loool... by the end of 2016, dollar will be 250-300.
The central bank is only giving Nigerians temporary and unsustainable gains.
If i were you, i would purchase dollars now.

price of fuel as decreased
Price of fuel is still 95 naira and currently, i can confirm there is fuel scarcity in lagos, abuja and phc.

Once again, no need for insults.
we are all passionate about the growth of Nigeria and we can't wait to see Nigeria succeed.
Don't let your passion drive you to blind fanaticism!

2 Likes

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by Iyoma2(f): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chai so Buhari never ready to start work? he still dey campaign?
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by erinalex: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
magicminister:

Are you not tired

you are one of few I like responding to,actually you made some salient points which can't be disputed,because facts are facts. My problem with some pple is that they critize out of sentiments & anger. Am an ardent supporter of pmb,but believe me if he fail us ,I won't hesitate to castigate him. But my brother let give him the benefit of d doubt,if he couldn't now perform,then we open our arsenal of attacks;afterall nigerians waited for 2,3yrs before they started calling gej "clueless". All we want is a GLORIOUS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by eligibility: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Frankiss44:
BABA STOP WHINING AND GET DOWN TO SERIOUS WORK... YOUR MAIN OPPONENT HAD THE ONES THAT MALTREATED THEM TOO

ITS ALL PART OF THE GAME.

My dear, the hatred for PMB on the part of AIT and NTA was damn too barbaric. I can tell you that despite my monthly subscription on DSTV , my household decided not to tune to AIT again due to their unnecessary rancour against the most disciplined former military head of state.

Where are the haters ? Ölóhun júwon lo

Channels tv remains the best
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by abduljabbar4(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
mej67:
Only NTA and AIT? Crap.

The entire north maltreated Gej during the 2015 election campaigns.

He was not allowed to campaign in the entire north.

Shut your smelly mouth there! Jonathan campaigned in all of the northern states.gej actually maltreated us with his boko haram boys
Re: How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu by abduljabbar4(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
maupe:
I have it on good authority, that these are silly lies coming from, the President. I can recall, more than one occasion, when I tuned into the NTA and saw an advert of the President's electoral mandate. On the contrary, the television station, known as TVC, rarely aired an advert of the PDP. For the APC, to do well, the President needs to let go of his bigotry, and stop dividing the country along ethnic lines. No leader, be it military or civilian, ever succeeded in ruling our country by promoting disunity.
Wow. You guys are very good liars. Let me put this into ur cursed brain: namadi told the northerners that osinbajo hass 5,000 churches so we should not vote apc. Ur useless brothers in the east said that he is trying to Islamize Nigeria. The useless, foolish drunkard that called herself the first lady said the entire northerners are born-troway people. Tell me one thing that Buhari did which promotes dishunity

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate / Court Grants Fayose N50m Bail / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.