Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Help! Forex Has Ruined Him! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Forex Has Ruined Him! (3861 Views)

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Access Bank ATM Has Ruined My Weekend / Help Our Broda Has Ruined Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Forex Has Ruined Him! by irule1(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2009
It is an act of greed that ruined your friend tongue coz i believe that Fx is still one of the money sucking bugs of our timeĀ  cool
Pls i need a good fx trader in Ibadan that can take me by the handĀ  cheesy
Re: Help! Forex Has Ruined Him! by deebrain(m): 1:23am On May 05, 2009
So sad to hear that some are loosing so much in forex trading. Well people, that why its called a risk. But please i always tell people, NEVER NEVER NEVER GET INTO FOREX TRADING IF,
1.You have no unique trading strategy of your own. Them "them say" traders are the most casualties in forex trading.
2.Always know the amount of risk {the percentage amount} are ready to take. Please if a loss should occur, calculate this percentage IN RELATION TO YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE. Eg= $100 earlier account. You traded with $10 with a stop loss of say $5 =10% of account.
If the stop loss should occur=$100-$5=$95
FOLLOW THE EARLIER PROCEDURE= $95 times your percentage =10%=$9.5 with your stop loss at $4.75,

AND SO ON.

With that, your account is being adjsuted to the realities of your trades and not playing lottery "try your lock".

3.Master a particular currency pair at a time. It is better to be a trader known for only one currency pair {recommended}.
4. Forex is not a money doubling venture- it is serious business. I dont think that experienced stock brokers can double your shares in a day so i dont know who told you that forex could do that!!!
5. Sign up with accounts that would still allow you trade even if your money {in your personal account} is $1
Re: Help! Forex Has Ruined Him! by Superbrain(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2009
An advice for the young man:

He should face it now. Running away would NOT solve the problem. I've been in a similar position and i had to face it. Still paying up till today but i know that very soon it'll all be over. I've learnt my lessons and i don't think i could have done so in a better way.

He should speak to those people he is owing and start something fast. Get a job or something or start hussling. When i say "hussling" i mean there are jobs he can do (in case he does not have a degree) that can fetch him some daily pay. Work at a site or something. It may take a year but the truth is that he should be looking forward to living a life free of fear without always having to watch over his back.

That's the best i can give him. Running away only means he'll live to face it another day, people don't forget such things and people are different. While some may understand, some may not. He should be a man and handle the situation. Involve family members if possible because they would help him.

Please nairalanders, what has happened has happened. We should always look out for solutions to problems: both ours and other peoples. It's what love is all about.

One Naija!

(1) (2)

CBN Working Out Modalities To Reduce Interest Rate For Msmes / Earn Money Online With No Regrets (METHOD) / I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.