Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN (3543 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN by haywhizzz(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2021
I want to swap my first and middle name on my BVN
Is it necessary for me to go to a high court since I am not changing my name?
The reason behind this is that the correct order is the one on my NIN in which the middle and first name are swapped so I have to change the one on my BVN
Re: I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN by psucc(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Walk into the bank you did the BVN. Tell them you want to make corrections. Now, you must present a valid means of identification (Driver's license, NIN, etc. with the correct name order.

Since yours involves name, you must have an affidavit from a High Court( I think they prefer Federal).

Remember, you can only do any changes on the BVN platform once after hhhaahah judgement.

Wish you best.
Re: I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN by VTJN(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
psucc:
Walk into the bank you did the BVN. Tell them you want to make corrections. Now, you must present a valid means of identification (Driver's license, NIN, etc. with the correct name order.

Since yours involves name, you must have an affidavit from a High Court( I think they prefer Federal).

Remember, you can only do any changes on the BVN platform once after hhhaahah judgement.

Wish you best.
Does one need a court affidavit to change BVN phone number?

Thanks
Re: I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN by Kennyprince: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bro they just told u to simply go to your bank and u are here asking again.

Na wao
Re: I Want To Swap My First And Middle Name On My BVN by psucc(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
VTJN:
Does one need a court affidavit to change BVN phone number?

Thanks
not too sure but you get to the bank and inqure about that.

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency / Where To Get Food Stuffs In Bulk At Affordable Price In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.