Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Touching Christian Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Touching Christian Pictures (51006 Views)

Pastor Caught Touching A Lady’s Vagina & Boobs All In The Name Of “deliverance” / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Bishop Obinim: "I Enlarge Men’s Joysticks, Women’s Butt After Touching Them" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
JESUS!!!

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2015

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Help people.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2015

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by dsquare33: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
"At Calvary,Jesus rearranged the letters of EVIL so that now they read LIVE." "The road that looks steep ahead flattens as we travel.That is how life is as we depend on God" "Without the HOLY SPIRIT Christianity is reduced to religion" "Lord Jesus, at the peak of my life,career and achievements,when the world's ovation is deafening loud,help me to always remember you my source that it is hundred percent.Jesus and i am just the vessel for your expression". This lofty words are really touching(smiles with tears), Thank you Jesus, You are more than real, You are Life it self.If only the children of God can draw nearer to God and tap into this Gift of Grace,JESUS.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 2:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Faith is not a mental exercise to believe the impossible, believing what we know is not true. It is not believing ‘something’ at all. Faith is trust in God. It is personal. In the
Gospels Jesus never talks about believing something will happen, a miracle perhaps, but always about believing Him. Our destiny rests on faith. We are saved by faith. “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life.” John 3:36. The God we are to trust in is worthy as the God who loved us and gave His Son to bear our sins on the cross.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Here

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Creation relates only to the Creator. Nothing exists for itself; no one exists in isolation from others – except rebellious sinners, who then lose their only validity, which is God. We are not our own meaning and without God we are irrelevant. Without God our world, its commerce, its industrious activities, its governments and its institutions become vanity and vexation of spirit, as motiveless as the wind that blows from south to north and back again (see Eccl 1:6). “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power; for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.” (Rev 4:11)

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Christian thinking is positive, but Positive Thinking is not always Christian. Negative thinking is never Christian, never Bible. The Gospel itself is God’s thought, which to human thinking is foolishness - yet it is the wisdom of God. By the Word we can have the mind of Christ. It challenges us to soar like the eagles to live in the dimension of faith.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 12:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Love, thats the commandment.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
The Holy Spirit lives within us, giving us the power to resist the devil and to overcome evil. We only have to ask him to help us.
Think of it like this. You have electricity in your home. The house is wired and connected to the power station. If you arrive
home on a dark night, there may be no light or heat in your house, but you know what to do: you press the switch, and power comes through. You have light and warmth. Living in the power of the Spirit is like turning the switch on. Everything else is ready. The gospel message is like the wires and cables that are connected to the power station, the cross of Christ. Lines of truth have already been laid. The power is there waiting. When
you trust your life to Jesus and ask for God’s strength, His saving power flows to you, giving you light. The vital thing is to ask. Knowing all about a power station can still leave you in the cold and dark. You can touch the very walls of a nuclear power plant but still be freezing. When we ask God for His help to overcome temptation and to live our lives, then we are tapping into the resources of God, which are inexhaustible.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
God cannot forgive except by the atonement. It needs more than omnipotence or love. He did not just overlook our sin. It meant
gathering up this evil and taking it into His own bosom like a fire. Sin necessitated Calvary. It finds its dreadful finality in
Him. The music of God has a minor mode, while we are called upon to “rejoice in the Lord always…” Aren’t you glad?

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
The earth around us still reeks with the blood of the 200 million people who have been slaughtered in wars last century. Should
God distance Himself from that? How could He? Must He speak in bloodless terms? What could He do without blood in such a world that is anything but bloodless? Only a wounded Christ can come to a wounded world. Our kind of world needs that kind of
Savior. The blood of Jesus speaks the truth about God.
Christian truth is not a delicate bloom, cultivated in a convent like a lily in a hot house. Wickedness is an awful smell in the
nostrils of God and cannot be disguised by perfumed poetry.
God did not deal with sin from a cushioned pulpit, but when nailed to a Roman death-rack. He invaded the devil’s own territory and hunted him down, tackling death and hell head on. No such encounter could be bloodless. “Precious, precious blood of Jesus, shed on Calvary; shed for rebels, shed for
sinners, shed for me…” Thank you Lord Jesus.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Christ clothed Himself with a material garment, His mighty arm, a human arm, sleeved in nature. When Jesus died on the Cross the planet shuddered and the sunlight flickered. The universe reacts to Him, for the whole natural order has met its Lord (Romans cool. However, that Creation has been infected by evil.
The Holy One took our nature upon Himself, and suffered to be one with the world as it was. But its corruption did not corrupt
Him. The world reeked like a slaughterhouse with the blood of murder and war but the smell did not cling even to His robes.
Then in His own body He experienced the horrors of sin and knew what it was like to stand in the shoes of the guilty - or
rather hang on the cross of the guilty. What a wonderful, wonderful Jesus! Thank you

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jesus said, "Fear not! Only believe!" (Luke 8:50). Why did He use the word "only?" Well, at birth God has given to every human being the ability to believe – just watch a little child. It is simple. When you are hungry, only eat. When you are thirsty only drink. When you are tired only sleep. And when you need a miracle from God, Jesus opens His arms and says “only believe”. You got it! Practice it.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why always doubt the Word of God? Why not doubt the lies of the devil? Why not have doubts about your doubts and decide to
believe and trust Jesus? If you do, you’ll soon receive heavenly assistance from the Holy Spirit. Faith moves the mountains which doubt creates. God bless you.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2015
This man was well ahead of his time

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
The Roman captain knew the routine of crucifixion. (Mark 15:37—39). First the crucified criminals were spitting and cursing,
then as their strength abated death would slowly set in. Now, on horseback, the captain stood eye to eye with the dying Jesus!
Then we read “Jesus cried with a loud voice and breathed his last.” That got the captains attention, because Christ’s last words from the cross were “Father into your hands I command my spirit!” Jesus had cried “with a loud voice”, full of energy and had commanded his spirit to leave his body. It happened that very same moment. Jesus did not die of a broken heart. HE DIED AT HIS OWN COMMAND! Long before this, the Lord had said in John 10: 17+18 “I have power to lay down my life…”…
and that was observed by that heathen soldier. The captain’s revelation and conclusion? Jesus is more than a man! Jesus is the Son of God! Jesus is my Savior! Trust in Jesus brings peace with God!

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
The Bible never speaks of the Christian faith as only a belief system, but always as the instrument of new resources.
Basically Christianity is the release of the Holy Spirit into the world. Faith itself is not power, but the link to power. 2 Peter 1:4 says we are “partakers of the Divine nature”, that can never change, which wraps believers around forever. Jesus said “I give (my sheep) eternal life and they shall never perish”. John 10:28. Rejoice.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
We can’t see power with our eyes. It has to be in operation. The world’s fastest runner doesn’t ooze strength with sparks from his fingertips. He sits talks, drinks coffee, and looks fairly ordinary. I expect he feels ordinary too. But put him on the race track and suddenly there’s a burst of awesome strength. So many Christians want to feel power, pray for power and keep looking to see if they have power. They mean to go into action when power pushes them into it. They wait every week in prayer meetings to become suddenly so full of power they brim over with it, even sitting in an armchair. But it isn’t like that. To experience power we must go into action. A sprinter must run to
demonstrate what lies in him and we must go for God to realize the anointing of the Spirit. Until then we shall feel ordinary and
the devil will tell us we are. Yet the anointing is there when we need it. Even in a casual witness, perhaps in the street, the power and anointing of God operate. David was anointed. He slung a stone from a shepherd’s sling at a giant, and God gave
it the velocity needed to fell Goliath. By the anointing our witness has impact and force. Whether we see it or not, God is with us. Accept it. God bless you.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Reinhard bonke in CfaN Gospel Crusade, Akure, Nigeria.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
winner01:
Reinhard bonke in CfaN Gospel Crusade, Akure, Nigeria.

It this for real or fotoshopped? shocked

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

It this for real or fotoshopped? shocked
Yes it is real. This was around oct/Nov 2013.
You needed to see when he came to ibadan, i was very young then, more than 12 years ago. Me and my parents had to stay several meters away cos of the crowd. The mans voice sef don crack from shouting into the mic.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
winner01:
Yes it is real. This was around oct/Nov 2013.
You needed to see when he came to ibadan, i was very young then, more than 12 years ago. Me and my parents had to stay several meters away cos of the crowd. The mans voice sef don crack from shouting into the mic.

Woooh shocked

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jesus did not come just to talk, to persuade us to be good and decent. He never screamed condemnation on the wicked. He
preached like nobody else ever did. His words are power words. Listen to them, receive them, and you go away with far more
than good intentions. Jesus didn't preach to tell you to turn over a new leaf, but to turn you to a new life. In those days they
talked about a potter working on clay and when it went wrong he started all over again. In the Bible God spoke about people in
His hands like a potter, re-shaping their lives. Nowadays we can work on more than clay. We re-cycle glass, metal, paper, oil. However WE CANNOT RE-CYCLE HUMAN NATURE. With all our laws and police and armies, and psychologists and educationalists we can't transform a murderer or habitual
criminal, a drug abuser, a child molester, and turn him into a real gentleman, or saint. But Christ does. You can't unscramble eggs. No - but God can put people back together again, and does every day. Christ's preaching was proclamation. It set things happening and they go on happening. We read that at creation God said "Let there be Light" and there was Light. God bless you.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Woooh shocked
When i say several meteres, we could barely hear his voice, just some cracked distinct voice. And i know for sure that he made use of world class sound systems.
Re: Touching Christian Pictures by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
winner01:
When i say several meteres, we could barely hear his voice, just some cracked distinct voice. And i know for sure that he made use of world class sound systems.

Mehn! Only heard stories about the crowd of people, I thought they were just exaggerating.

Isn't it something that they wasn't a stampede or anything like that with that crowd of people....

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Woooh shocked
Orlando,
Florida, USA. Considering the fact that America aint as religious as Nigeria.

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Mehn! Only heard stories about the crowd of people, I thought they were just exaggerating.

Isn't it something that they wasn't a stampede or anything like that with that crowd of people....
It is. I tire for all the recent news about stampedes. Why the rush. Just leave the place as slows as you can.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thoniameek:

Ogbomosho/Nigeria

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
@Thoniameek

1st pic IBADAN/NIGERIA

2nd pic Nairobi/kenya

3rd pic cotonu/benin

Re: Touching Christian Pictures by winner01(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
When one day in a fierce persecution in Africa, God spoke to me:
“You are Satan’s prime-target for destruction, BUT you are My prime-target for protection.” Deep peace flooded my soul. “You shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord.” (Psalm 118,17) This is true for every child of God. Blessings, REINHARD BONNKE.

Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation