Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye (51015 Views)

Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by saharacable: 3:47pm On May 01, 2017
A Pentecostal Bishop, Rt. Rev. Seun Adeoye, has urged Nigerians to pray for the quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying his wellbeing is so important to the nation’s co-existence and stability.

Bishop Adeoye warned that if anything should happen to President Buhari, such would be a difficult burden for the nation to bear as Nigeria will fall into wrong hands that are ready do anything to turn it into their private estates.
The cleric, who spoke during the 1st Episcopal Honours and Gallantry Awards held at the weekend at Sufficient Grace and Truth Ministry, Rehoboth Arena, Okinni, Osun State, noted that only God can sustain the President’s health.

He said: “I see trouble should anything go wrong with President Buhari. So, we need to pray for his quick recovery from this ailment. Buhari must not die; Buhari must live and that should be our prayers.

“If Buhari is not the president, we will be faced with more lies and propaganda where we are going to be made to call black white. Rule of law will turn to be rule of fear and democracy will be replaced by despotism, favoritism and god-fatherism.

“We cannot allow Nigeria to be in the hand of any of the present leaders. None of them can be the captain of this ship; they will run it aground with their arrogance and selfish agenda. They will rob, strip us naked and put us in perpetual bondage as slaves. So, I enjoin all of us to pray for the President Buhari to get well quickly.”

On those who were honoured, Bishop Adeoye disclosed that they were shortlisted from over 100 nominees and were screened by the church’s Council of Clergy based on their courage, service to humanity and God and their various contributions to the society.

Those on the successful list were the Commissioner of Police, Kwara State, Olusola Amore; his counterpart from Osun, Fimihan Adeoye; Prof. Ayo Fatubarin; Pastor and Prof. (Mrs) Olusegun Akinwusi; Dr. Kayode Oduoye; Barrister Kanmi Ajibola; Femi Adefila; Dr. and Mrs. Niyi Oginni; and Deacon and Deaconess Moses Ajayi.

Speaking on behalf of the awardees, Akinwusi, a former Head of Service in Osun State, urged Nigerians to pray fervently for the nation and not to keep mute or look the other way when things are going the wrong in the country.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/why-nigerians-must-pray-for-buharis-wellbeing-by-bishop-adeoye/

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by smartty68(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2017
Source?
The only prayers Bubu needs now is just a simple advise - "step down"

But greed won't let him

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by CplusJason: 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
When he was suferring from ear infection, we prayed for him, we did same thing when he was flown out to the UK for an unknown ailment, Now this political pastor still want us to pray for him again, All because of political favours?

I rather pray for my dog to find a new sexmate.

I'll not waste my precious prayers for a stubborn old camel.

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2017
There are Two extreme people.

Those who said PMB is not sick.

Those who said they can't pray for PMB.

PMB is sick,PMB needs our prayers.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by CplusJason: 4:36pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

Don't you think it's about time your PMB resign?

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Factfinder1(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2017

Someone else is quietly warming up to be sworn in.. If buhari can't eat nor drink then maybe he is unable to sh!t too bubu should shun those useless and power drunk cabals and go for proper medications

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Greatigbos(f): 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

all this quack pastors....tomoro another prophet wiill talk him own

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
SOME SO CALLED MEN OF GOD CAN BE SO BOLD TO CONFRONT GOD!!

Information reaching us, is that PMB cannot Eat and Drink properly,

IS THAT NOT A SIN AGAINST NATURE ITSELF?!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
Prayer!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
May our ghost working, sit at home vegetable president never die. He must fulfill his campaign promises before he bails on us undecided

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Alasi20(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
"We cannot allow the government to be in the hands of the present leaders"

Who are the leaders this man is talking about?

Does this man even understand what he is saying?

Osinbajo will become President if PMB does not continue. Everyone else remains in his/her post, except he changes some appointees.

The current cabal will be shed in favour of another, and I suspect the pastor will listen to his "Daddy", too.

In the end, let's just pray things improve.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by eleojo23: 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
The painful truth is that Buhari is of no use to Nigeria right now whether dead or alive.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by bigerboy200: 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
Chaaai
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by CheezyCharles(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
naso! he's alive and it's like he's dead! pastors should stop guessing abeg This is not the first time Nigeria has entered recession so many leaders fought on different occasions to bring this nation this far.We need a young educated man and if Buhari goes it would be good.same thing happened during yar'adua's time. if Buhari dies and the country blosom same man will come and say "it's because we prayed" abeg I don tire!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

I wanted to create a thread on this. He needs our prayer.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by babyfaceafrica: 4:46pm On May 01, 2017
All these prophets set?....dem no dey see better vision?
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by seunny4lif(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
Ok
Buhari is getting older jooor
But Obj still dey active for bed ooolloh
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by omobabaonibaba(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
this political pastor but when Nigeria economy was sick u didn't see vision

pmb shud attend to his health and resigned if he truly love this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by donsteady(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
I wish Buhari can just hand over so he can go take care of his health. Please resign so we can have peaceful election in 2019. No one should hold this country hostage.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Christane: 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
if hm want die make him die nw ..who hm epp?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by SUCRE007: 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
God is not a God of confusion

If it's his time to go, then nothing will happen

Pastors should face their religion and pray for their members and selves

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by autotrader014(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
Don't you think it's about time your PMB resign?

They prefer to die in power undecided

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by kuchikau: 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by paulchineduN(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
Maybe, common sense and prayers are the same. What happens to the word resignation?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by cosade(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

In as much as I agree that a sick person needs prayers, however, the person needs medical attention more.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by greatgod2012(f): 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
Instead of advising him to step down and take care of his health, you're talking about something else!

Anyway, we're watching!

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by smartty68(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

Ogar for how long

Truth be told Bubu isn't fit to rule Naija for goodness sake he's old

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by dalhjana: 4:49pm On May 01, 2017
Greatigbos:
grin grin grin grin

all this quack pastors....tomoro another prophet wiill talk him own
everybody de hustle na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.