Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv (5033 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mekaboy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
nd07:
We better reconsider Ghana or else they end up sourcing an alternative or better way & loose their respect 4 us.

Which country will suppy gas to the tune of $180m on credit of not naija? Will Ghana do the samenif reverse was the case?

We will just pity them for the sake of God not that they deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by BALLOSKI: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
and Yvonne Nelson said we are useless. No we know who needs the other more between Nigeria and ghana.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by JiggamanGh: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
mekaboy:
Just heard of channels TV that Ghana has sent a team to start talks of the power supply threat.

NNPC insists they will cut 70% supply. Ghana owes $108m.

Lets have pity on our brothers.

#PityGhana.

Where's the source? These naija people can lie
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mikolo80: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
yanabasee:
Pity How

I've been without light for months now! And those idiotz will in few years celebrate another years of interrupted power supply!!!

Which way
how are they idiots. if they Dam the Niger how much light do you think you will celebrate. with empty river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by yanabasee(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
mikolo80:
how are they idiots. if they Dam the Niger how much light do you think you will celebrate. with empty river

And u think... That will be possible?
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by iamord(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
signz:
Haba nah. We shouldn't do this.

Very soon our hope of selling our gas outside this country may lie in this ECOWAS region.

We should treat Ghana with respect. We should treat them as a credit worthy customer wink.

Please let's stop this
Oh pls Don't worry. Do far as the ecowas market is concerned. Nigeria will soon not be the preferred choice to but from cos. The region has seen the example Nigeria has set since when they had it. The game is changing now
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Whats with the African culture of not adhering to business contracts, then "begging"?
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by fjjc(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Constant light alone chase all the evils and their doers away.Nigerians need light to move our economics out of this mono things of over 30 years so that we can move forward.Ghanian no more business as usual,pay your debt
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mikolo80: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
yanabasee:

And u think... That will be possible?
why not, no be Nigeria where project go de pipeline for decades
why do you think we give them light. river Niger yen don almost finish. if dem block am we lose 2500 mw
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
AyeeIdris:
To the Ghanians reading this, I apologize on behalf of my people. They can be crass at times. I apologize again

Do you think Nigeria is debt free? Show some respect. We claim to have culture. Culture demands you treat your neighbours with dignity at all times
undecided
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by tuk2ato(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
You cant pity a country that generates more Megawatts than you do, a lot of times, Nigeria does Big Brother in the African continent at its own detriment.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by yanabasee(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
mikolo80:
why not, no be Nigeria where project go de pipeline for decades
why do you think we give them light. river Niger yen don almost finish. if dem block am we lose 2500 mw

Why do we give them light? Isn't it for budgetary purpose? And starving her citizenry of steady power supply!

Who told you the Niger river yen is almost finished? And why is it so?
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
yanabasee:
Pity How

I've been without light for months now! And those idiotz will in few years celebrate another years of interrupted power supply!!!

Which way

undecided
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mikolo80: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
yanabasee:

Why do we give them light? Isn't it for budgetary purpose? And starving her citizenry of steady power supply!

Who told you the Niger river yen is almost finished? And why is it so?
nobody i saw it for myself
no camera phone in 2003,I would have shown you

we give them light so them Togo and Benin Will not block river Niger

better to get 10% of kainji than 0

I haven't mentioned loss of fisheries and irrigation
and transport potential
what do you mean by budgetary purpose
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ghana bring your soldiers fight Boko Haram, or una no go see light again, you think it's willingly Togo are volunteering? Simple political calculations you don't know, like my Igbo brothers grin
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by luvablesam(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
108m dollars is like a 5th of Ghana's yearly budget..where are they gonna c that?
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Koolmexxi(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
The money wey we owe Night club abi na Paris club still remain o plus China, world Bank and most other international money lenders. . Are the NNPC trying to say dis debt accumulated overnight and there wasn't an arrangement on servicing the said debt? Well Ghana discovered oil sometime ago and very soon we go dey hawk our oil and gas for Africa here looking for buyers. D amount of gas dis country flares is enough to supply the whole West Africa and still serve most of our energy needs within. Dis new govt jus dey busy trying to pursue too many things at d same time. .
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mekaboy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Ghana bring your soldiers fight Boko Haram, or una no go see light again, you think it's willingly Togo are volunteering? Simple political calculations you don't know, like my Igbo brothers grin

It will suprise you to know that bokoharam are more than the population of the enter Ghana citizens. if they remember Ghana the country will be history.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mekaboy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Koolmexxi:
The money wey we owe Night club abi na Paris club still remain o plus China, world Bank and most other international money lenders. . Are the NNPC trying to say dis debt accumulated overnight and there wasn't an arrangement on servicing the said debt? Well Ghana discovered oil sometime ago and very soon we go dey hawk our oil and gas for Africa here looking for buyers. D amount of gas dis country flares is enough to supply the whole West Africa and still serve most of our energy needs within. Dis new govt jus dey busy trying to pursue too many things at d same time. .

Ghana discovered oil but could not fund the drilling. China offered to drill and takr the money for over 30years. They will recover their money before ghana taste it.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
what can we do with $100m?

A LOT!!!
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mekaboy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/gas-supply-cut-threat-ghana-panics-sends-delegation-to-nigeria/

If you read u pity Ghana. Most of those Ghanaians insulting Nigeria are not in Ghana.

If they know what is at stake they will be begging.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by mekaboy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
taiwolusol:
A LOT!!!
its actually $181m my mistake.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by yanabasee(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
mikolo80:
nobody i saw it for myself
no camera phone in 2003,I would have shown you

we give them light so them Togo and Benin Will not block river Niger

better to get 10% of kainji than 0

I haven't mentioned loss of fisheries and irrigation
and transport potential
what do you mean by budgetary purpose

Its more of budgetary control or source of income for the Nigerian government!...Its a system of managing a business... Ghana government will pay the Nigerian government some tokens to have the light....
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by AzontoGhost(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
mekaboy:

It will suprise you to know that bokoharam are more than the population of the enter Ghana citizens. if they remember Ghana the country will be history.
praising boko haram 4 their acts.. no wonder they are doing that to you guys. Btw I even suspect you, you know their population
A nigerian indeed undecided
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by 4stylz: 1:19am On Oct 16, 2015
idu1:
Ghana must pay.....

Just wait in few years when their oil starts working; then you Will run to Accra for honeymoon.

It's not a pity; let's Asist our brothers; I don't see any difference between any African countries; some white people just came here and decided to put up BORDERS so that they can continue to enslave us.
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by 4stylz: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2015
taiwolusol:

A LOT!!!

100million na change for a country like Nigeria, they will still loot it, so what's the biggie
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Truckpusher(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Ghana should have known that Buhari is the man in-charge now. grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Chubhie:
Plays Timi Dakol's Wish Me Well.
lol.. thanks
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by yanabasee(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Koolmexxi:

You said it all....

I was with some lecturers some years back and they had matured discussion on the issue of other african countries with oil...

Nigeria will in no time be left to wander alone when cameron, ghana, ivory cost and other nearby countries begin to uncover oils beneath their soil...

It was noted that... Our oil beaneath are shifting due to some geographical phenomenons.... That very process that defines why we have islands... Which was ones covered with water of about 30ft deep..automatically have lands which forms island... That is what is happening.... That our oil is shifting beneath... That is what made Buhari decide to go in deep search for oils in the north...

I'm only having that fear for our kids to come... Coz they'll have nothing to be proud of... The way our politicians are looting without makin plans to generate revenues...
Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by famola(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
true talk,may GOD bless u for this
JENMAUCY:
They should let Ghana be! I don't believe that cutting of the power supply will improve our own, if that's our power problem why do we see constant power supply few weeks back. They should leave Ghana alone and work on our own power supply. Are they not the ones that told us that people that vandalise gas pipe has reduced? That it's the reason for the power supply boost. To me it's out of jealousy that Ghana use to celebrate uninterrupted power supply. They are owing us,so? Does it mean that we are not owing any other. country? Abeg make una go do our light joor

1 Like

Re: Ghana Sends Begging Team To Nigeria Against Friday-channels Tv by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAE Govt Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai / Aregbesola, Oshiomole, Others Stage 'walk-out' In Aso-rock, Angry With Buhari / Breaking: Ugm On The Run In Orlu As Army Kills 35.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.