Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) (53813 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Femi Fani-kayode‏ Blasts Tanko Yakassai Over Channels Tv Interview - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by HDVideos: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Earlier today Nigerians were outraged by Tanko Yakassai's call in during Sunrise Daily this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQv7sjKZx_Y

Let's Listen to it and tell me what you think?

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by simplyhonest(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
interesting

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by HDVideos: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
I wonder why he is being so divisive.

Bringing Religion into it

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by HDVideos: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Insulting the Yoruba leaders we look up to..

its really a shame.

Yoruba leaders who have been selfless and stayed away politics to gain wealth

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by HDVideos: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is someone meant to be a Govt official in Kano talking so brashly

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
You after watching it what did you think?

*Modified. Oh, okay, you're soliloquising. . .

5 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Markfemi2: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Religious divide does not work
They betrayed afonja
They betrayed mko
The betrayed Tinubu
Their preferred friend in west is obasanjo
Pls try another gimmick

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by SalamRushdie: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
In essence the man is saying it's only the north who can determine if Nigeria will let be restructured or not because their huge population so other regions should just Sit down and be humble

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by ozowarac: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dividing Yorubas with religion and refused to accept middle belt. Lol divide and rule.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by HDVideos: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Markfemi2:
They betrayed afonja
They betrayed mko
The betrayed Tinubu
Pls try another gimmick

He is trying to divide us with religion. Nawa for this man

65 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Joshuasaintiago: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
THE MAN IS SO BARBARIC, THIS ARE THE PEOPLE WE SHARE SAME COUNTRY, WELL AM HAPPY NIGERIA IS BREAKING SOOn

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by obyrich(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nothing like middle belt? angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Ratello: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't care if he blasted the daylight out of Yoruba leaders after all his kinsman, Buhari is the President popularly supported by the same wayward "Yoruba Leaders"! I wonder what they take Buhari for, a Yoruba man?

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by HDVideos: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
wow

1 Like

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by adelee777: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hausa/Fulani and ''sense'' are mutually exclusive expressions.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by muykem: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
He lacks understanding of Yoruba ways of life. Religion is personal and never pronounced in decision making.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by attackgat: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
I can only laugh at Yorubas who are looking for restructuring, come and find it in the North.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Lightening: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
HDVideos:
I wonder why he is being so divisive.

Bringing Religion into it

In other words, Muslims hate restructuring.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Cyynthia(f): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Very stupid man.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by ODVanguard: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Clearly the latest tactic of the enemies of Yorubas is the attempt to divide them via religion. I think there's an active conspiracy to achieve just that.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by wallbuilder(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yoruba land is 65%muslim?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by julietm123: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
But comments from Yoruba Muslims seems always favourable to the north. People were always pointing it out even on this forum but most yorubas chose to ignore them. Reality is now dawning.
Markfemi2:
They betrayed afonja
They betrayed mko
The betrayed Tinubu
Pls try another gimmick

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Guestlander: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
It shows the Nigerian federal system is really a sham. Opposition to restructuring of the country is likely to get to the point where dissolution is the only option left.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by julietm123: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin una never see anything. The voices of yoruba muslims seems like the voice of majority of yorubas. They speak the loudest even on this forum. The Christians chose to play along and live in denial.
wallbuilder:
Yoruba land is 65%muslim?

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Guestlander: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
ODVanguard:
Clearly the latest tactics of the enemies of Yorubas is the attempt to divide them via religion. I think there's an active conspiracy to achieve just that.

I've noticed that as well but it is a tactical error on their part. We have a longer history of religious tolerance and I don't see how people from some far off land will turn families against each other. It is going to fail.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Guestlander: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ratello:
I don't care if he blasted the daylight out of Yoruba leaders after all his kinsman, Buhari is the President popularly supported by the same wayward "Yoruba Leaders"! I wonder what they take Buhari for, a Yoruba man?

This is a short sighted way of looking at the current situation in Nigeria. The call for restructuring predates Buhari's presidency and it will probably outlive it. We are talking about changes that will affect the lives of Nigerians yet unborn.
Presidencies will come and go but only a strong, fair and egalitarian system and institutions will ensure the future development of Nigeria as a successful country.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by Terkimbi01: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
When the so called Elders speak like children, then its a clear confirmation that Nigeria is under a curse...

32 Likes

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by ODVanguard: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Guestlander:

I've noticed that as well but it is a tactical error on their part. We have a longer history of religious tolerance and I don't see how people from some far off land will turn families against each other. It is going to fail.

It's dead-on-arrival. Abi since when did abo.ki yakasai, a confam Yoruba-hater, become a spokesperson for professing Muslims of yoruba extraction?? Even some ipob touts on this forum are fond of employing the same tactics as well, but ogun lo ma deal pelu gbogbo won.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by tomholly: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ok
Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by okerekeikpo: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
This Hausa Fulani are just taking us for granted, restructuring or we divide this failed country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) by ODVanguard: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
The Yakassai fella seems to have an axe to grind with Yorubas for being at the forefront of the restructuring agitation as the evidence below shows:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/restructuring-southwest-troubled-nigeria-since-1953-yakasai/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/restructuring-nigeria-yoruba-agenda-yakasai/

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them / Senator Chukwumerije is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.