Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (49120 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Buhari And Wike Meet In Abuja, At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by hinwazaka: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
That was before he realized that Amaechi is a northern lover and Fulani bast@rd, like that wh0re's son in IMO state.
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by magicalx(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shut up!
donphilopus:
I'm always angry whenever I read the rubbish most of these idiotic blabbing blabbers spew here daily. Even if one doesn't wanna contribute, the foolishness that oozes from them wouldn't permit one. I no longer take foolish clowns like them seriously because most of them said more than this during the General Elections. “Buhari Is A Goner”, “Buhari Will Cry Again”, “Buhari Is A Perpetual Loser”, “Buhari Is Unelectable” et al. When it was obvious that Buhari was gonna win the Election, most of the fools went AWOL from Nairaland just to resurrect after some months. Where are people like Victorciza (and some other guys I've forgotten their names)? They spewed gibberish more than this prior to the Presidential Election. Today, they are no more. I would advise y'all (blabbing blabbers) to continue spewing gibberish. 'When' Amaechi is finally cleared, the blabbing fools would crawl to their hideout.

If most of you clowns are even asked to tell the world what crime Amaechi has committed, you fools would end up blabbing. Is it compulsory for Amaechi to support Jonathan? When Jonathan was treating him like an outcast, he forgot he would leave the seat of power someday. Today, he has left, and some fools cum blabbing blabbers want Amaechi to sink with him. Didn't Jonathan support a Northerner in the person of Jonah Jang against Amaechi his supposed brother during the NGF Election? Blabbing fools are out of excuse/reasons and they're here saying Amaechi is corrupt. If he's corrupt, you can charge him to Court. The ICPC is there, the EFCC is there. The Panel constituted by the sleeping Wike cannot still come up with any tangible allegation against Amaechi, yet, those fools cum blabbing blabbers say he's corrupt. All their gimmicks against Amaechi are borne out of hatred which will eventually kill them. Y'all are senseless fools for being sadists!
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by andyanders: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wike looks like a greedy person here.I cannot trust a person that looks like this.From his appearance, I cannot trust him.
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by HARMYMY(f): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
donphilopus:
I'm always angry whenever I read the rubbish most of these idiotic blabbing blabbers spew here daily. Even if one doesn't wanna contribute, the foolishness that oozes from them wouldn't permit one. I no longer take foolish clowns like them seriously because most of them said more than this during the General Elections. “Buhari Is A Goner”, “Buhari Will Cry Again”, “Buhari Is A Perpetual Loser”, “Buhari Is Unelectable” et al. When it was obvious that Buhari was gonna win the Election, most of the fools went AWOL from Nairaland just to resurrect after some months. Where are people like Victorciza (and some other guys I've forgotten their names)? They spewed gibberish more than this prior to the Presidential Election. Today, they are no more. I would advise y'all (blabbing blabbers) to continue spewing gibberish. 'When' Amaechi is finally cleared, the blabbing fools would crawl to their hideout.

If most of you clowns are even asked to tell the world what crime Amaechi has committed, you fools would end up blabbing. Is it compulsory for Amaechi to support Jonathan? When Jonathan was treating him like an outcast, he forgot he would leave the seat of power someday. Today, he has left, and some fools cum blabbing blabbers want Amaechi to sink with him. Didn't Jonathan support a Northerner in the person of Jonah Jang against Amaechi his supposed brother during the NGF Election? Blabbing fools are out of excuse/reasons and they're here saying Amaechi is corrupt. If he's corrupt, you can charge him to Court. The ICPC is there, the EFCC is there. The Panel constituted by the sleeping Wike cannot still come up with any tangible allegation against Amaechi, yet, those fools cum blabbing blabbers say he's corrupt. All their gimmicks against Amaechi are borne out of hatred which will eventually kill them. Y'all are senseless fools for being sadists!
True talk and simple facts. You head is correct

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Gracito(f): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .Thanks!!
ywc dear wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by ManTiger(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
donphilopus:

I promise you 2 bottles of Orijin and a plate of pepper soup anytime we jam for Eledu, slightly after Agugu police station.

You're just on point sir.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Niseamaka(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2015
donphilopus:

Thanks, bud. Amaechi have never been arraigned/convicted of any criminal offence and therefor eligible to be appointed or elected into any position in government.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2015
donphilopus:

thumbs up bro...I love this..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 16, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are just a hopeless fool
Is that all you have to say?

If you can't counter his arguement or come up with something reasonable,why not shut the hell up.
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Brytawon:

So why this long epistle
For dickheads like you to comprehend easily.. Why not thank him instead of asking him that silly question?
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Truluvguy:
with all the abusing to yourself, only 28 likes. muntula. i will get more likes in 30mins
People like you just visit this forum to beg for likes as if its a food or some sort of gift...
Hope your "like" have surpassed his...yeye dey smell
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Brytawon(m): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2015
akthedream:
For dickheads like you to comprehend easily.. Why not thank him instead of asking him that silly question?

gringringrin Thanks
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Brytawon:

gringringrin Thanks
Happy birthday bro..llnp.
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by engrlarex(m): 2:58am On Oct 16, 2015
donphilopus:

God bless u my brother, the only offence Amaechi committed was supporting Buhari, thesame guy was humiliated by his own brother using Joseph Mbu, i remembered a period when they wanted to impeach the speaker just to pave way for his impeachement, thanks to Chidi lyod, all because of him 16 was greater than 19, 5 was greater than 27. the genesis of dia fight was when Jesus of Okrika hijacked microphone from the governor in public in d commission of a project somwia in Okrika or PH cant remeber vividly and the ceding of Soku oil wells to Bayelsa. Amaechi fought for Justice, he fought for his conscience. Had it been its in the southwest where we have enough learned and liberated youths he'l be celebrated till eternity. Always fight for justice, even if you are the only one fighting..Gani Fawehinmi.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Brytawon(m): 5:19am On Oct 16, 2015
akthedream:
Happy birthday bro..llnp.

How did you know it was my birthday
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by pasol4real(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2015
donphilopus:

For your mumu mind now u don comment
Otondo of the highest order .
Zombie.
Lying liar .
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by FRANKDUFF: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2015
donphilopus:

Young man must u apply the work "fool" when u comment on issues. Why damn ur soul with anger. God loves u. And expect you to comment with love . Even when you are not under stood
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Sappyman(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Wike can not prevent the Lion of Ubiama from becoming a Minister. Let him try more. He says Ameachi is corrupt, let me sound it to you that Ameachi developed Port Harcourt roads and schools. He sets the records straight. He performed more than that F00l from Egbema-Udoni man of Peter Odili. Even Wike can not even do as much as Ameachi. Let's watch and see.
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by ExInferis(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2015
What wike is really saying:

Pic 1. "You see? The ballot snatching worked"

Pic 2. "Dont worry, I'll send my boys to deal with him"

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Brytawon:

How did you know it was my birthday
Its on your profile....or is it a wrong info you have there?
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Brytawon(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2015
akthedream:
Its on your profile....or is it a wrong info you have there?

No ooo. I was amazed beyond words. God bless you.
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Brytawon:

No ooo. I was amazed beyond words. God bless you.
God bless you too..enjoy your day.
Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by famola(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2015
may GOD BLESS U FOR THIS
donphilopus:

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then by Technocrat1759(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Moral: never die 4 a politician cos they ar enemies n d day nd friends by 9yt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) / People On Stand Still As Buhari's Convoy Passes In Abuja / Hope Uzodinma Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.