Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Are Public Hospitals Atmosphere Unfriendly? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are Public Hospitals Atmosphere Unfriendly? (812 Views)

FG To Privatise 6 Public Hospitals / Privatize Public Hospitals now; Medical Workers tells Presidency / Evil Nurses & Doctors In Nigerian Public Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Public Hospitals Atmosphere Unfriendly? by Phemour: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2009
Unfortunately,  yester-night my pal got unwell so he had to be admitted at Dutse General Hospital and the right thing for me to do is to be with him.

But to be candid, the atmosphere at the hospital wasn’t a breeze a well person or a mere headache patient should inhale and exhale in. the atmosphere was so harsh, damaging that someone can easily feel

I am not saying people in the hospitals are harmful to stay with but just wondering Why the bad Atmosphere which could be traceable to the Untidiness and why Untidiness itself?
Re: Why Are Public Hospitals Atmosphere Unfriendly? by HABAS(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2009
Prety question!
Re: Why Are Public Hospitals Atmosphere Unfriendly? by Phemour: 11:31am On May 28, 2009
Re: Why Are Public Hospitals Atmosphere Unfriendly? by queenet2me: 4:18pm On May 28, 2009
Yes i dont know why especially the nurses. They will shout at you and even embarrass you sometime
Re: Why Are Public Hospitals Atmosphere Unfriendly? by ifyalways(f): 9:43pm On May 28, 2009
I thought hospitals always have this antiseptic odour  undecided
@queenet2me,maybe they are stressed out.Some patients and visitors can be pretty irritating,jeez !. . .they wud want to adjust the rate of flow of saline water,shift I.V' syringe,talk/cry or pray loudly etc
Re: Why Are Public Hospitals Atmosphere Unfriendly? by tpiah: 4:13am On May 29, 2009
Nigerian customer service.

poverty mindset too.

(1) (Reply)

na / You Can Never Be Sick Or Poor Again! We Know The Secret / Heat On The Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.