Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) (58362 Views)

Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / Sheriff Ilori "Big Sheff" With His Kids (Photos) / Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by player007(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
This guy needs help fast. Even Rick Ross belle sef no reach this one.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
The music video to the song makes sense. Not bad and Big Sheff looks good in suits.
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by jsleekk(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
I wntd 2 see an artist, not a sumo wrestler...next pls.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by ManTiger(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Salawa looks pregnant... I don't want to believe cos she should be in her mid 50s.
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2015
he needs to lose some weight... just like rick ross and fat joe have lost some weight.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by richard870(m): 4:54am On Oct 16, 2015
ribbit:
ewwwww

see his tommy looks like fat old woman's butt grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Wait oooooooo. It seems nobody has even taken time to watch the clip.i just did and believe me this guy is a very very very good rapper and singer .the collabo he .and salawa did on stage will surely shake the Fuji music industry .cant wait to lay my hands on that track. Nice talent all he needs to do is to work on his body

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2015
ogawisdom:
sad chisos this is absolutely disgusting lipsrsealed op put viewer discretion advice some people can't eat well after seeing this
we no dey appreciate our own. if na rick ross u go get appetite asap.
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by haycruze(m): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2015
RickRichards:
Never knew him until now.
na who there bi ma sef
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Moz22: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Etizz:
OP...... Observe well before u conclude oh, that's big Sheff not rick ross........ Shwooooooo.... Na WA for u oh.
did u read his Topic at all?
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Etizz: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Moz22:

It was rick ross that was there, and later edited OK..... undecided
Moz22:

It was rick ross that was there, and later edited OK.....
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmm... Dope rhymes... I see me and this guy doin a collabo one day one day
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2015
RickRichards:

I apologize. You can connect us now...else!
ok meet me on Tuesday at ikoyi cemetery by 12 midnight
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Some things should just be illegal.......As in you should just be jailed for doing certain things to oneself!!!!
That dude looks like the type that would do the moonwalk for a bite of ham burger!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2015
HIM FOR TRY COVER THOSE MUFFIN.....SICK!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Cholesterol!
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2015
The guy as big as he is is a tragedy waiting to happen. How can someone let himself get into that horrible shape ?. Gross looking to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by oludollar(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerian rick Ross indeed....mk dis dude no go kil. himsef wit al dis fats...

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Moz22: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Etizz:

It was rick ross that was there, and later edited OK..... undecided
It was rick ross that was there, and later edited OK.....
Ohh..didn't notice. We r good
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Etizz: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Moz22:

Ohh..didn't notice. We r good

Thanks bros, I greet u.
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok meet me on Tuesday at ikoyi cemetery by 12 midnight
I always knew you were a ritualist.
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
RickRichards:

I always knew you were a ritualist.
how do you mean?
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Zanaij:
Wetin Be This?
And somewhere somehow,

Another Person daughter go dey suck im prick cheesy

SmH for ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Zanaij: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why Go To That Edge?
bulldoza:

And somewhere somehow,

Another Person daughter go dey suck im prick cheesy

SmH for ladies grin
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by ykdot: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Haba..... The icon should think of future and try to work on himself. it is absolutely dangerous not only to his health but also the entire society. People with solution should definitely prescribe and not to use this medium as an abusive channel.
Re: Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) by Smith35(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2017
akksplendor:
Female Fuji Legend, Queen Salawa Abeni and her rapper son, Big Sheff (who looks a lot like Rick Ross and whom most people have come to prefer to fondly call Nigerian own Rick Ross ) – The mother-son pair brought back great memories with performances of some of her hit songs...

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JBfkMMZaps

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-salawa-abeni-and-rick-ross.html

Salawa is NOT a Fuji legend cox she doesn't sing Fuji n has never sang Fuji. Her type of music is "Waka". She's Waka queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Swimwear Pictures / Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.