Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate (32071 Views)

Magu's Confirmation: Senate Unfazed By Presidency’s Decision To Head To S’court / Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate by UncleDeeee(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2015
franchizy:
Only fools will think Amaechi will not be screened and confirmed.
Amaechi is the back bone of APC in Rivers state.
APC cannot be alive in Rivers state without Amaechi.
Wike knows with Amaechi as a minister his seat as a governor is shaking.
The powers and previllages wike enjoyed as a minister he knows Amaechi will be accorded same.
It will be a slap on the ruling party to allow wike actualize his devilish plot.
I pity the wailers on NL as they do not know what politics is all about.
The screening will avail Amaechi the opportunity to finish wike on the floor of the senate.

Another person who isn't from Rivers State.. ... .
Google Nyesom Wike and all the results will be like POLITICS
Re: Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
why? you want to see him cry or what? these people always win us. tomorrow they might be friends again but we will remain where we are. in poverty. thieves fighting each other and here we are fighting along side. how unwise. ask urself if you are satisfied with the change or you are just hardcore APC just cos you dislike PDP. think well. no insult intended
As a Nigerian, I am not satisfied with the change. And trust me, even if you turn Nigeria to heaven, Nigerians still won't be satisfied.
That aside bro, you don't expect me to be "grieving" all of the time. The fact that things are not smiling doesn't mean I shouldn't contribute to political gists. You can take your preaching to the church for ol I care.
Re: Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
franchizy:
Only fools will think Amaechi will not be screened and confirmed.
Amaechi is the back bone of APC in Rivers state.
APC cannot be alive in Rivers state without Amaechi.
Wike knows with Amaechi as a minister his seat as a governor is shaking.
The powers and previllages wike enjoyed as a minister he knows Amaechi will be accorded same.
It will be a slap on the ruling party to allow wike actualize his devilish plot.
I pity the wailers on NL as they do not know what politics is all about.
The screening will avail Amaechi the opportunity to finish wike on the floor of the senate.

Yoruba n hypocrisy. Ur screaming that Alison madueke should get life imprisonment for just accusations, but ur APC thief, a known criminal who has been indicted n even said ""We politicians steal money because Nigerians dont stone us"" should not just walk free, but should getba new ministerial post to continue looting.
Re: Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate by Owliver(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
As a Nigerian, I am not satisfied with the change. And trust me, even if you turn Nigeria to heaven, Nigerians still won't be satisfied.
That aside bro, you don't expect me to be "grieving" all of the time. The fact that things are not smiling doesn't mean I shouldn't contribute to political gists. You can take your preaching to the church for ol I care.
K
Re: Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate by ExInferis(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Finally Wike will commit suicide and rivers people will be liberated!!

Hahaha
Re: Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate by openmine(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2015
tomakint:
Indeed, Nigeria is back to business as usual, all those noise about change is just for dummies afterall......quote me anywhere, if Amaechi is made Minister of the Federal Republic, many Nigerians will never take Buhari's anti-corruption crusade serious. Buhari is about to mess himself up, to even think a Senate President with corrupt charges of that magnitude is still presiding over Senate affairs is alarming and laughable. What a pity! cry cry cry
u r going too far..wat wud u say about d president's overwhelming support for a former governor who had looted the treasury of a Niger delta state dry,the same person who efcc was about to nail down with money laundering charges only to be mysteriously let off the hook as soon as PMB was made president..now dat same individual is going to contest for an governorship election by the end of year..wat a nice way to fight corruption..... like you said,his anti-corruption crusade can only. b believed by dummies or zombies...
Re: Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate by lumeneng22: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2015
All rivers people are saying is that amaechi roti I chibuike is not a true representative of rivers people. They are simply telling mr president that if you must pick a minister from rivers or sea it is not amaechi. Maybe the name chibuike amaechi (ibo) and roti I (Yoruba) is the confusion. Another thought is the man stole their money to finance APC campaign. He refused to handover to woke. He disrupt election saying that there was no election whereas there was. Questionable character, questionable character. Senate, must you appoint him a minister? without clearing all these. We are watching the fight of corruption as it goes.
Re: Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate by fablola: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dandeson1:
yh right. they should also defer saraki from bn a senator until he has cleared his name abi

You lack logic! The two situations are not the same. While Saraki is already in position, the other is yet to be confirmed into that position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dismissed Security Aides Of Wike Protest Their Dismissal (Video) / Okorocha Dances With Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Miracle, Nina, Others In Imo / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.