Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand (510 Views)

Armless Mathematics Teacher Writing With Her Teeth Goes Viral (see Photo/video) / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
I sometimes look for who to put blames on for my lefthandedness, God? Parents? But i luckily passed thru da painful stage of been forced especially by teachers to go against my decision, now grown up and have freedom to handedness. But it hurts seeing other kids passing thru da same.
Four year old Zayde just began attending an elementary school in oklahoma, united states, is already getting into trouble bcuz his teachers think there is something wrong with him.
He writes with his lefthand.
Zayde's mother who supportive of his handedness as most wonderful parents saw her son writing with his right hand which he hardly does and ask him why he is using da other hand to write. In quote, she said "i just asked 'is there anything his teachers ever asked about his hands?", and he raises his lefthand and says "this one's bad"
She went to complain in her son's school and was told her son is evil, unlucky, a sinister. They went further to explain to her dat in western culture, righthandedness was/is considered the right hand to use.
She warned the authority to stop tryin to change something dats inherent i.e her child's hand dominance.
And she's totally correct, bcuz a group of gullible idiiots think its true dat lefthanders are a sort of wrong people.
But the school authority did nothing claiming the teacher was ignorant but she keeps forcing Zayde to go right handed and da defendless child who did nothing wrong was made to think otherwise.
Two months in d school already, Zayde is already changing school.
What a sad, unnecessary way to begin ur educational career!
Re: Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kid

Re: Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand by ebubey(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
nt fair
Re: Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand by Niyeal(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Allow d child to use any hand pls.
Re: Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand by Emmyk(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oh. It's a global something... Was thinking it happens in Nigeria alone.
Re: Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand by springtech(m): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Very true, we should all learn to appreciate left handedness. Its innate,natural, and perfectly alright. By forcing a child to change from being left handed to being right handed, we are only trying to change his orientation which could really affect the child's naturally inborn ability.

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Photo Of The Day / Mtn Now Over Charging,must Read / Do You Have Pot Belly? See My Testimony Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.