Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) (67469 Views)

James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos / Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by KiNiBiGd: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
She looks like Salawa Abeni
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by Topshow2010(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
otil1:
She's just a natural person.

That's the way she is. She acts from her heart, not codedly and we call it unpolished

What an hypocritical post;she acts from her hear ,not codedly.Ojebi she ought to have acted frm her nose ni.They shed tears frm d heart' when they lost their 'own' while they put up nonchalant& inhumane posture and also heap blames on their opponent when innocent Nigerians are gruesomely killed .Posterity will surely judge all of us someday or one day.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by Topshow2010(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
otil1:

That's the way she is. She acts from her heart, not codedly and we call it unpolished

What an hypocritical post;she acts from her heart ,not codedly.Ojebi she ought to have acted frm her nose ni.They shed tears frm d heart' when they lost their 'own' while they put up nonchalant& inhumane posture and also heap blames on their opponent when innocent Nigerians are gruesomely killed .Posterity will surely judge all of us someday or one day.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by adeyak83(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sorry mama peace, cry no more, U know death is a debt that every soul owed either U do good, bad, tall, short, white, black, yellow, chocolate, beautiful, handsome, urgly, slim, fat, gap/scatter teeth, bend/straigh, fast/slow, seen/blind, speak/dump, etc., anyhow u will dearly pay for it one day, may almight God give us LLNP. RIP to d dead.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by montezz(f): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
chai...she can cry o! now dt she's finally met with a fellow widow,what next? i miss her sha.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thank God say she no talk

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mama Peace.....crying since 1965 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
montezz:
chai...she can cry o! now dt she's finally met with a fellow widow,what next? i miss her sha.
Alamaeyesegha's manhood will live on. Daris god oh!...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by montezz(f): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Alamaeyesegha's manhood will live on. Daris god oh!...
grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Without alamseiya the dead thief, we probably won't know her "horseband " Jonathan ... That's why he is crying .
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by philips70(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
I only hope beneath those tears something tells her and others nationwide this life is all vanity and that whenever they find themselves in public office they should seek to do only good and the will of God for the masses. What is really the profit of gaining everything from this world albeit fraudulently and still die in this manner?

I wish all our politicians can just learn a lesson from this man's life and death. It's all vanity, just not worth it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by shine96: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
OK ooo, it's her style

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
montezz:
grin
Yes ke! Mama Piss go soon amuse us.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by montezz(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes ke! Mama Piss go soon amuse us.
i jux cant wait...lol

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
montezz:
i jux cant wait...lol
Haha even me sef.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
GudluckIBB:
kissOp were is the photo?

I want to see the face of mama piss, it hass been long I see her kiss
she is the best first lady we have ever had. A woman filled with energy, a strong nd nonsense person
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bigmillz:
she is the best first lady we have ever had. A woman filled with energy, a strong nd nonsense person

...............But Allison placed her were she belongs. So what now makes her a no nonsence?
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by ebishuga(f): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
So d lady can't even get emotional and cry again without being mocked? Wots all ds rubbish nd nonsense I see here for.... "always loves bringing drama" I dunno d poster but this was surely posted by an hausa or yoruba person.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
solonazzy:
Hope Dey didn't allow her talk
but with that her grammar she has gone to places you may never
in your life time

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by playboy19(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Make dem allow her speak grammar for there. Her grammar fit wake the dead man again. Miracle working kinda grammar. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by solonazzy: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
MEGA4BILLION:
but with that her grammar she has gone to places you may never
in your life time
Very glad u used d word may....quoting me wnt add any hair to ur body, If u r here with a burdened heart.... Even pej knows she is bad in English n she isn't killing herself for it,... U nw want to kill urself defending her here
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by harry509: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
247frolicboss:

The wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience Jonathan,on a condolence visit to the family of late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha on Tuesday where she described the dead of the former governor of Bayelsa state as shocking and untimely and later bursts into tears as she spots Alamieyeseigha’s wife .

Patience Jonathan at the Port Harcourt residence of late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha said :

“We are in shock and our hearts are full of pains, though we cannot question God. We are saying goodbye. May your soul rest in peace, Amen,”she wrote in the condolence register.

The wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan always loves bringing dramas anytime she appears in the public, it could be recalled when the Chibok girls reportedly went missing she organised a press conference which later became a caricature of her as ” there is God oh” but this is unconnected to that but to death

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-patience-jonathan-weeps-at.html

dats is mama P 4 u. I missed u so much but otuoke need u more.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by stonch101(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
GudluckIBB:
kissOp were is the photo?

I want to see the face of mama piss, it hass been long I see her kiss
Correct English

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
serious! Need something on Jumia? Contact me through my signature!
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by sandraokosun: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
otil1:

frm her heart indeed like the way she was using handkerchief to clean her glasses instead of the fake eyes during principal visit

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by mandax: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
abitex577:
Diaris God!!!

Wetin she de weep-wail for? She no dey there when her Jonah husband fearfully chickened out of Aso Rock - to usher in old time tormentors of Ijaw and rest of Niger delta?

The whole of Nigeria shall soon start to feel the pinch of Jonah's cowardly act. Abi, which Nigerian president has ever been sent packing first term? Jonah said Government House was like prison yard for him.
He wanna hurry out to enjoy private life.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
GudluckIBB:

...............But Allison placed her were she belongs. So what now makes her a no nonsence?
you yourself you know what am talking bout. Compare her to your present first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by mandax: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Alams the indefatigable fighter for Resource Control.
Alams fought for the chance for Jonah the weak, Alams fought and got the opportunity to change - restructure Nigeria politically, the chance which Jonah de weak squandered.

PMB is still thanking Jonah for chickening out.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by bolument(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
mrs alamesigha cry on sighting dame patience. bcous she remember her grammatical blunder
this is what I refer to as smiling n crying
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by jsleekk(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
...Am sure she came to check if his manhood still lives undecided..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by jsleekk(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
...Am sure she came to check if his manhood still lives.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) by Gamesmart: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
CHEI! CHEI! CHEI!

DIARISGODOOO!

My fellow widowers, diarisgodooo! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.