Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja (25491 Views)

Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding / PDP Governors At Peace Meeting With Sheriff (photo) / 10 Nigerian Governors At War With Their Predecessors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by AkumahTalk(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT

Last night I dream that PDP win the election for Presidential in 2019. I already knows how it will happened because the battle life has already been draw between the North and the South East.

Any APC e-diots that quote me and talk rubbish will has running stomach whenever he eat Egusi Soup Insha Allah!

I rest my cake.

Wow sorry. That must have been a nightmare
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
really serious!
Need something on Jumia? Contact me through my signature!
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by EgusiSoup: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
StepTwo:

you Igbos really need to re-strategise on achieving your aim.
shouting on social media, insulting people here and there will not help you actualize them.

look at what is happening in Syria, the lousy Americans were there, but it took the quiet Russians to send ISIS to their hiding places.
what am saying is, its not about making noise, causing mayhem.

before you call me Yoruba or south Wasterner...................Am a proud Cross Riverian.

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by Blizzy9ja: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! So Mimiko and Ambode are cool? I thought Mimiko was an enemy of APC?
Just stay on nairaland and assume everybody on the other divide are enemies... Jobless e-diot
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by blazers007: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
hardywaltz:
WikeD will be sleeping
I know him

Don't mind Wike. He has invested all his energy into thuggery during d electioneering campaign. Even now dat d real biz of governance needs his energy reserve, he's busying himself on how to stop Amaechi 4rm bcoming a Minister.

Until he channels his energy in d right direction, he will keep dozing off.

1 Like

Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by kaFANEN(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2015
twoondei:
You need a mentor, particularly for the purpose of expressing your points clearly

th best diagnosis so far.you should be a dundi identifier.
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by Reference(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nigerian olodos attending national economic council meeting to discuss nothing.

Nigeria has all it takes to become a strong first world economic powerhouse yet plagued with a leadership across all sphere of Governance that seems to think with their anus all the time.No concrete economic plan to alleviate the people from poverty despite her huge arable land,human resources and even natural resources - If this is a curse I don't just know.

Well its the oil, cheap money you don't labour for. I mean what does a street cleaner in Taraba whose salary is paid for with oil coming from a thousand miles away in a community he probably has never heard of through a process he doesn't have any idea about and hasn't lifted a muscle in getting. That is why we are economic invalids.

My friend. I am sure you are not a government worker. The reason you 'can reason' is because you are in touch with your income and the processes by which it comes from start to cash. You 'buy the land', 'till the ground', 'plant the crops', 'tender them' and 'harvest when due'. That is the only way through creativity and real hardwork to wealth. That is how countries move from developing to developed. They 'work' for wealth.

That is why corruption can never be stopped because it is 'nobody's' money. People just simply donot take kindly to stolen 'sweat'. That is why we say the structure is faulty and until that can be addressed Nigeria cannot move forward. Our current poor economic condition affords us an opportunity to rethink but as long as the powers that be maintain the status quo they fought so hard to establish expect at best only cosmetic changes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2015
StepTwo:

shouting on social media, insulting people here and there will not help you actualize them.

look at what is happening in Syria, the lousy Americans were there, but it took the quiet Russians to send ISIS to their hiding places.

before you call me Yoruba or south Wasterner...................Am a proud Cross Riverian.

Pls don't generalize the noisemakers as igbos cos most pple that get involved in tribal sentiments here are jobless and nt all of them are ibos....sme just want to cause trouble for their stupid fun. The way u type it makes it look as if all the traditional rulers of the Igbos support the childish attitude going on in here.

#Note....wat happens on NL stays on NL.
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by 989900: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:
FIRST TO COMMENT

Last night I dream that PDP win the election for Presidential in 2019. I already knows how it will happened because the battle life has already been draw between the North and the South East.

Any APC e-diots that quote me and talk rubbish will has running stomach whenever he eat Egusi Soup Insha Allah!

I rest my cake.

But you know your dreams always mean the opposite in real life. wink
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by kaFANEN(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2015
OXYGEN01:
nigeria is a useless country and will forever remain a useless country.Its a known fact that nigeria is the most useless country in Africa.
But what makes a country useless? Its definitely the people living in it.In this case I conclude that nigerians are foolish and will forever remain foolish.Boko haram infested zoo.No wonder the president of nigeria is a cattle rearer BUNCH OF CATTLES. grin grin
you should only speak for yourself bro!
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by Ephemmm: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2015
StepTwo:

You dey mind the idiot? He said the battle line has been drawn between PDP and APC, yet he believed that Yorubas and Hausas has nothing to contribute if Igbo is to become the next President.

Let wait and see how they can achieve that: a very provident somebody knows that PDP has no choice than to appoint Northerner as their flag-bearer in 2019.
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by StepTwo: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Russell145:

Pls don't generalize the noisemakers as igbos cos most pple that get involved in tribal sentiments here are jobless and nt all of them are ibos....sme just want to cause trouble for their stupid fun. The way u type it makes it look as if all the traditional rulers of the Igbos support the childish attitude going on in here.

#Note....wat happens on NL stays on NL.

my bad, was actually refering to the Social media Ignos.
thanx for d observation and correction.
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2015
you mean abumode? grin grin grin grin grin
Mogidi:
Check "the orobo fat boy" see him grinning uncontrollably.

Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by 3moses: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
OXYGEN01:
nigeria is a useless country and will forever remain a useless country.Its a known fact that nigeria is the most useless country in Africa.
But what makes a country useless? Its definitely the people living in it.In this case I conclude that nigerians are foolish and will forever remain foolish.Boko haram infested zoo.No wonder the president of nigeria is a cattle rearer BUNCH OF CATTLES. grin grin
UR FADA cool
OXYGEN01:
UR FADA
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2015
StepTwo:

my bad, was actually refering to the Social media Ignos. thanx for d observation and correction.
No p bro
#Peace
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by Jowonloju(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mixty:
See as Ambode fat.....see other governors looking fresh..Nigeria money sweet oo
Ambode na turn-up governor be that. Lagos no de work the guy dey laugh.
Re: Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Obiano....always looking sharp and dapper!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jummai Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Is Dead / Bukola Saraki’s Properties, Assets, And Bank Accounts Worth Trillions! / Rivers Tribunal: 16 Senators, Reps Petition Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.