Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official (38031 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Spate of Rape Cases In Nigeria - My Experience In Abuja / Do You Think Capital Punishment Is The Best For Rape Cases? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Hero10001: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
springtech:
Konji na bastard. How i wish rapists could be castrated.

#iamspringtech
What's castrated?!
How does it solve rapist?!
Get some education bro..
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I'm not surprised, after all, Obasanjo is from Ogun state grin grin grin
Hahahaha
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by kraftykc(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
smsdigito:
Let the laws be modified to administer more realistic punishments like 5 or 6 years jail term with hard labour instead of saying life jail term which is not realistic.
In developed countries offences such as these ensures the offender is thrown into jail for like 10 years which makes it easier. Also the law puts everything around us. If the judiciary fails to be upright, crime will continue to be on the increase.

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]

I think the presupposition that jail terms are deterrents is very flawed. These people should use sociological and psychological methods to investigate the causes of these things and advice the public accordingly. If we bank on punishment as our only recourse then we will simply keep jailing more people instead of having less criminals which is the goal of all society.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Hero10001: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Brightology2:
All the men over there should be castrated
what's castrated?!
Oponu.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by holydrunk: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2015
[size=48pt]Y-O-O-R-O-B-A PEOPLE AGAIN[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol.. Naughty you. Just be ready for the e.warriors
SylarsMcQuins:
I came to check nd truth be told I wasn't disappointed

1 Like

Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by ElShinkafi(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
wildchild1:
Bet why? Why are some men so disgraceful? If ur dic.k dey pepper you,go to ashawo house na,with 500 or even less than that, you'll be satisfied ssmh

Or they will tell the ashawo to pretend its rape also.. embarassed
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by free13: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by driy65(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2015
80million1:
bb
b qithout bb is lyk a train without an engine
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by kechywillz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by flokii: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
nawa o...
upon all those Eastern prostitutes wey full west here..
something is wrong..
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by JuanDeDios: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear friends and well wishers,
May your daughters never grow up in Ogun state grin grin grin grin grin
Funny post. But don't let this deceive you. If other solicitors-general come out to tell you their own figures you will be shocked. That is, those of them that have figures. Ogun State may just have a better reporting system than other states.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Tinyemeka(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ahem... Searches around the desk.

Eventually finds the register. Hmmm... Rechecks title of register:

"Name Checkers Association Incorporated".

Opens a fresh page and places it on the table.

Whistles and strolls outta thread.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by anytaij: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Buh dis ur pic doh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed d. Tin looks like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
DickDastardly:
Look Simba, whatever you do, never let Ciara get into that state called Ogun! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hmmmm, real case of RAPEdemic outbreak!
Lalasticlala, come ring the warning bell abeg! cool
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Tonnierichy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
neocortex:

Our society don't need blame-passers , we need solutions!
Of what use is knowing that a minor was raped for spiritual
reasons other than excusing the rapist ?
Will that stop the next victim from being raped ?
Unfortunately, your post only serve to embolden closet
rapists as they now have a leeway for their actions.

If thinking out of the box means blaming witches for increase in rape,
then it is better not to think at all or better still change the meaning
of "thinking".

Am only exposing the reasons behind d actions!! That's my focus!!

But aw can you successfully tackle something if you don't know its cause?!

Does executing them mean they'll stop?!

Has executing robbers over the years stopped armed robbery?!

Or has executing kidnappers over d years reduced d rate of kidnapping?!

Use ur head and stop ranting.....
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ogun first in rape and first in ritualism
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Antivirus92(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ogun ;DOgun make I no talk
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by akigbemaru: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
State that recorded the highest rate of rape.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Fremlin: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
ogun state wan turn to india oh
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by eltinomarine(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
The Ogun State government said on Thursday that the state records 15 cases of rape and other sexually-related offences on weekly basis.
The Solicitor General and Permanent Secretary of the state Ministry of Justice, Adesola Shobayo, made the disclosure while speaking with journalists in her office in Abeokuta.
Mrs. Shobayo said the rate at which abuse of minors and other related offences were fast increasing in the state had become worrisome.
She explained that the best way to check the problem was to review the criminal law by fast-tracking the legal process and imposing stiffer sanctions in order to deter culprits.
“I don’t know why rape cases are so common these days. It is fast becoming a big problem in the state.
“We now record no fewer than 15 cases of rape in a week. My own attitude to these problems is to review our criminal law as it affects defilement and other sexual offences.
“Also, government at all levels should come up with stiffer punishments so as to deter culprits totally from it,” she said.
Speaking further on the protection of children rights in the state, the permanent secretary revealed that the Amended Child Rights Law was already being implemented in the state.
According to her, the present administration in the state was doing all within its capacity to promote, and preserve the rights of children between the ages of one and 18 years.
She explained that the government of the state detested any action tending to infringe on the rights and privileges of children.
Mrs. Shobayo said government would not condone any form of violation against them and would not hesitate to punish anyone found culpable.
She said the ministry of justice also provides legal support to indigent people in society through the Citizens Right Department, CRD, by defending them in civil and criminal cases.

Source:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191566-ogun-records-15-rape-cases-weekly-official.html
ogun state,d brazil of nigeria
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by FANE4Naija: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
ogorkojo:

That lion b wan resemble something wen I know.
Something you like so much?
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by chinae(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
OP respect dea culture.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by MayhorE(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
A state were dey record 50 marriage divorce per week nko?
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Jaypea98: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
petkoffDrake:
na only men dey rape??
women has raped me twice. when I was 14(Lagos) and 18 (in school)
Tell us your story bro
the bolded seems unbelievable to me
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by ZITRAN: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
holydrunk:
[size=48pt]Y-O-O-R-O-B-A PEOPLE AGAIN[/size]
Igbo Kwenu Kwenu
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Tex42(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oya Welders(metal fabricators) new gold mine lo wa. Demand for iron pant on the rise.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by sabi99(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
15 rape cases = 1 week,,,,
X rape cases. = 48 weeks,,,

X = 15 * 48 = 720 rape cases per annum

This is too much. God please save our country nigeria from immorality.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
FANE4Naija:
Something you like so much?
U don't hate it do u?
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by FANE4Naija: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
ogorkojo:

U don't hate it do u?
Nah. Especially if it can happen to be someone as cool as you stroking it. Or preferably, riding. Savvy?
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by sabi99(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
ebukaOtika:
My girl friend I cover your Toto with tho blood of Jesus. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
see where u r attaching d name of Jesus to....."A name that is above everyother name".......please broda no do am again u hear...may God forgive us
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
FANE4Naija:

Nah. Especially if it can happen to be someone as cool as you stroking it. Or preferably, riding. Savvy?
Are u sure stroking it will do? How about twisting it? undecided
FANE4Naija:

Are u sure stroking it will do? How about twisting it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Kills Female Corporal In Lagos (pictured) / Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.