Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (38001 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
A Middle-aged man simply identified as Kuryanga has been accused of setting his estranged wife, Janet John, on fire in Guyuk town in the Guyuk Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

According to Sahara Reporters, family sources say John and Kuryanga ended their 7-year marriage three years ago, with a court order prohibiting him from seeing her due to his violent behaviour. John's aunt, Noyina, said despite a court order restraining him, Kuryanga kept on threatening Janet.

Noyina said armed with Premium Motor Spirit, also called petrol and matches, Kuryanga, allegedly attacked and set ablaze his estranged wife while she was asleep.

"Despite getting married to another lady coupled with the court verdict, Kuryanga still refused to let go of her (my niece). Since then, he's been jealous, threatening her life and those of her suitors.

After he eventually struck, he still joined sympathisers at my niece's bedside in the hospital the following day. He almost got away with it, fortunately, his pregnant wife later confirmed that a container of petrol left at the crime scene belonged to their family.

He tiptoed to her sleeping area within our compound in the dead of night, poured petrol, struck the matches and fled; leaving her in flames. He got her because of the scourging hot weather. We all sleep in the open'' Noyina said.

Speaking further, Noyina said "It was terrifying to wake up to see the burning; it was like a typical horror movie scene. It was more torture to hear my niece's cry for help while she burnt''

According to the distraught aunt, Kuryanga has been arrested and he confessed to the crime and pleaded for understanding.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/17/jealous-man-sets-estranged-wife-ablaze-adamawa-joins-sympathisers-victims-bedside

2 Shares

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
sad Many women are in abusive marriage, suffering and smiling. Don't worry about what people will say, get out of that hell. It's better to be alive single than regretting when you are dead. He can't change, he will have many side chicks and enjoy after your death

Modified: It's just an advise for other women, if she was with him, he would have successfully killed her without any trace.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
sad

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
shocked
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
What a life. I pray for the victim. The man too should be roasted.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
as i always say: THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
angry

Catch him... beat him to an inch of his life.

Take him to hospital...feed him till he heals completely...

Then give him a petrol bath and set fire on him. angry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Aforxzy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Oh God!. Why set your ex wife on fire. Can't you just move on in peace.

This man is very wicked, violent and obsessive.

Thank God he didn't get away with it, just set him ablaze too before jailing him. He needs to have a taste of the fire too.

I pray this lady fully recovers from this burns. The pains and the scars are best imagined.

After he eventually struck, he still joined sympathisers at my niece's bedside in the hospital the following day. He almost got away with it, fortunately, his pregnant wife later confirmed that a container of petrol left at the crime scene belonged to their family.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
What a life. I pray fof the victim. The man too should be roasted.

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Liven: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Such wickedness
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Ororo999: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Omniman(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Sultty(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
end time ex
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Name checkers over to you.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
One of these days, the bad news would emerge from your side.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Mindlog: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sad.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022

Werey dey disguise....
This one na animal wey no suppose they in the midst of sane people like us

7 Likes

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Killamo: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Too bad
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by DesignAssasin(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Which Kain wahala be this nah.

It will get to a point where all girls would refuse to get married.

6 Likes

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Can somebody help explain to me why marriage can not be done within the family circle

Because, getting married to stranger mostly result in horror.
At least someone will understand that this is my family member and I should not hurt him or her

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Crizzycross: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ha!
The heart is Man is actually desperately wicked and seeks to do evil at all time. That man needs to hanged by the balls. He needs instant execution.

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by baconn(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
wicked people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sons of Adam.

Raping monitor lizards and killing women. Insulting and fighting. Hating and destroying. What else do they contribute to their world but pain and evil? Swallow red pills?

Over to you, sons of evil.

(Naijacoverblog truly There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by tunde202(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
How did we get here?

Humans no longer humane.

God have mercy.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by ajaluko: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Orisirisi ishele lon shele
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by hhmele: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
tunde202:
How did we get here?

Humans no longer humane.

God have mercy.
I tell you
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Zackattack: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:
sad Many women are in abusive marriage, suffering and smiling. Don't worry about what people will say, get out of that hell. It's better to be alive single than regretting when you are dead. He can't change, he will have many side chicks and enjoy after your death
You sef go and rest. You always enjoy topics like this to justify your reasons why you don't have a man in your life. Just like everything has good and bad, most people are enjoying marriage too.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by kisace: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Just when I thought Buhari and Tinubu is the most evil Nigerian
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nnaa ehh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.