Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (53615 Views)

Fashola's Ministerial And Portfolio Roadmap: How APC Lied Their Way To Power / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Babatunde Fashola's Ministerial Appointment / Photos - Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola 's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Dannyset(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2015
sweetgala:

He is a doctor isn't he ?

Not all Doctors are brainy! If ur talking about Medical Doctor, well I know one that's not brilliant. And if it's Academic Doctor, well we all know of a certain PhD holder that is not that showy with it.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by vislabraye(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Vicadonis:
that's what happens when you have senators with little or no brain whatsoever.
Fashola manoeuvre every question that showed he made many mistakes but because of his eloquence, they were fooled. Awon olodo

I'm telling you. Imagine telling us that crap that we should pray our loyalty should not be tested.
These senators are ............ i don't know the words to use. Well I don't blame them that much because many Nigerians are praising him.
If I can spend 78million on website, how much will i spend for furniture ?

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by vislabraye(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Truth234:

Kemi Adeosun that does not understand global economics, and explained FDI like a secondary school student. Couldn't even explain diversification in a clear term, trust me she does not understand national/global economic matters enough to manage an institution as big as Ministry of Finance (Nigeria). MPC interest rate is 13% she said 20%, too many inconsistencies.

Kemi Adeosun is smart in her own way. Just like you, I'm not 100% convinced she is the best hand for that job. I'm sure she used phonetics finish all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by anonimi: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Laid2001:
No Fashola is not as greedy as those others. You picked out 3 contracts out of 200 where you claimed he has over inflated!!!!.
That you even have the record in a public domain is enough to proof you wrong. We don't have access to the records of contracts from the other 35 states to even compare!!!

Fashola is our man Joor..

I can agree with you that it is a good thing to have the PART of the records available publicly unlike the case for most of the remaining 35 states.
However, can you imagine Americans and Britons, generally thinking the way you are thinking above?
Would we be abandoning our own country and running to theirs as voluntary SLAVES if the oyinbos thought as you have done above
Do you see why we are 200 million mumus?
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by 400billionman: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2015
When you meet experienced, well read and well grounded men, being spell bound is inevitable.

But he was corrupt as Lagos governor cause he is still human.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Truth234(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2015
vislabraye:

Kemi Adeosun is smart in her own way. Just like you, I'm not 100% convinced she is the best hand for that job. I'm sure she used phonetics finish all of them.

I actually like her British accent grin
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by samflex(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The Senators actually had no clue, hence, a certain Fashola outsmarted them with lame defence on why he spent N78million for website.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by izzyu(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
misspetite:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IsTJ2u96Y8M/ViAA4rLpG3I/AAAAAAACSW8/e99PYpozS84/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
They say a picture is worth a thousand words..These photos say it all.. While Nigerians were impressed by former Lagos governor,Babatunde Raji Fashola's ministerial screening,the senators looked spellbound during his over one hour session..

Fashola who has been confirmed minister became the number one trending topic in Nigeria,was trending in the UK and USA as well.
See some photos below
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Eaq4ouHdSTU/ViABBqK6JfI/AAAAAAACSXE/0il6ZFUNAvc/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-za7YZsb3rmY/ViAAsZ4W3rI/AAAAAAACSW0/QcdXuOCThOk/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QPh5nM2jX3k/ViABK7yU75I/AAAAAAACSXM/ONBUX9pOptE/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DG-36PLzGck/ViABVSd8BqI/AAAAAAACSXU/Zk6Aat1HcEA/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2015/10/epic-photos-faces-of-nigerian-senators.html

like leaders like citizens.zombies lead zombies.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Koolmexxi(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2015
How exactly are those facial expressions different from d ones dey wear every other day during their routine "Ayes" and "Nays". If u look round well, u'ld still see d sleepers wearing their sleepy looks and d other ones wearing their dumb and confused looks. .. Fuji House of Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by anonimi: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
izzyu:

Very true while the country rots away in our very before eyes. embarassed embarassed

money121:
undecided undecided undecided
The state of the major road that led to my community continue to make me feel bad. The Old Obadore Road remain bad as it as for the past few years and it seems like the government have neglected it and show no concern. This is a community in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State and Igando/Ikotun LCDA. It is a place where commercial and industrial activities take place. The residents of this community has been in hell for the past few years suffering bad road despite sharing boundary with Ogun State and serving as short cut to other communities in lagos, like Abaranje and Okerube.

The community is also confronted with some

infrastructuralchallenges as the government seems to have neglected Akesan, there is problem of erosion which is caused by the absence of drainage system in the community.

Also, erosion and flooding which we experience year after year in the community are threat to our existence as a community, many families are yet to get over the damages it left behind.

During the period also, cars and other road users are prevented from using the road by erosion and flood. We are appealing to the government, our elected and appointed representativesto carry the community along in the developmental journey of the state. we therefore, appeal to the leadership of the local and state government to proffer lasting solution to alleviate the suffering, many of the affected are traders and residents that are regular tax payers.

LONG LIVE AKESAN!

LONG LIVE IGANDO/IKOTUN LCDA!

LONG LIVE ALIMOSHO LGA!

LONG LIVE LAGOS STATE!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2931003_2843871img20150910wa0005jpeg7b565b7f0d6ac870aa49d2efd5d6c052_jpeg36af71944fd975fadec0b14541062caf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2931004_2843872img20150910wa0006jpegebc451fb42f805da4eba654c69a14ac4_jpegcd460fba862dd44d27efd41026d2ddeb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2931005_2843873img20150910wa0007jpeg519bd1de230d1200d55fd01eadf48e74_jpeg5b9d78be037a088648458e66ddccc888
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by lebete3000: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2015
anonimi:

Because he is just as much a greedy selfish THIEF like his godfather and MOST of us. angry
A smooth TALKER is just that- smooth talker
Admiring, praising adoring & idolising such a THIEF simply reflects our defective, shallow collective VALUES and why our society remains BACKWARD compared to our oyinbo 'superiors', not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

unfortunately smooth talkers always have it smooth most especially in the "oyinbo" countries you talking about.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by prettyeyo: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2015
You don't know anything!!! Sam Sam
sirfemoz:
I still don't understand the hype behind being a minister in Nigeria these days. To me, it's kind of an insult that after being elected Governor of a state for 8years, taking up an appointed position becomes a big deal? For crying out loud, this is an appointment in which they are working under someone.. Buhari can decide to reshuffle cabinet in the next 6 months, these people will be relieved of there duties.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by sweetgala(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Dannyset:

Not all Doctors are brainy! If ur talking about Medical Doctor, well I know one that's not brilliant. And if it's Academic Doctor, well we all know of a certain PhD holder that is not that showy with it.

Really, I know he is a medical doctor. I doubt a medical doctor who truly went through medical school and placement and does not have some acumen

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by lebete3000: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2015
sirfemoz:
I still don't understand the hype behind being a minister in Nigeria these days. To me, it's kind of an insult that after being elected Governor of a state for 8years, taking up an appointed position becomes a big deal? For crying out loud, this is an appointment in which they are working under someone.. Buhari can decide to reshuffle cabinet in the next 6 months, these people will be relieved of there duties.

Saraki would have been made the Minister of health but dude aimed higher...he's mate with Tinubu now...how can he be slugging ministerial position with these small boys...I feel you jarey.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by anonimi: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2015
lebete3000:
unfortunately smooth talkers always have it smooth most especially in the "oyinbo" countries you talking about.

How come their societies are more "advanced" than we are
I look forward to your enlightening insight.
Thanks.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by CSTR2: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Truth234:

Kemi Adeosun that does not understand global economics, and explained FDI like a secondary school student. Couldn't even explain diversification in a clear term, trust me she does not understand national/global economic matters enough to manage an institution as big as Ministry of Finance (Nigeria). MPC interest rate is 13% she said 20%, too many inconsistencies.
This one is serious .
She just came across as a breathe of fresh air to me. She may not be in the class of okechukwu enemelah or NOI, but she was the most technical of the entire bunch that screened.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by lebete3000: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

And you think that any Yoruba man or anyone from the South will rule Nigeria in long time to come? The South is sharply divided, the Southwest, Southeast and Southsouth are not in good terms. It maybe hard to sell a Yoruba candidate in the Southeast and Southsouth owing to the bad blood the past election has generated. The same way a 'Southeastener' or a Southsouth candidate will be hard to sell in Southwest. The North will continue to rule Nigeria for the foreseeable future until the Southern region amend their differences. Though it won't be easy as a lot of damage has already been done.

Truer words have never been said

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by abdullkabar(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2015
He displayed confidence at the highest level and left all the. Senators in amusement(park) tongue
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2015
like students listening to their teacher
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Day169: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Foool.... You dont know Saraki!
I bet you dint have a look in the mirror this morning before using that word Bro!
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Truth234(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
This one is serious .
She just came across as a breathe of fresh air to me. She may not be in the class of okechukwu enemelah, but she was the most technical of the entire bunch that screened.

Okechukwu Enemelah is a market trader cum analyst. Usually traders are more in tune with economic fundamental/technical, and can devise appropriate economic policy as at when due.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by vislabraye(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Truth234:

I actually like her British accent grin

Yeah, sexy. I wished I could contact her there and then. But she no be small girl oh.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Winny28(f): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Day169:
Saraki be like. .."chai" if only I was as brainy and as eloquent like this guy, I would've talked myself out better, from that CCB mess. ..
guy your too funny

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by CSTR2: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Truth234:

Okechkwue Enemelah is a market trader cum analyst. Usually traders are more in tune with economic fundamental/technical, and can devise appropriate economic policy as at when due.
True.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by CSTR2: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2015
vislabraye:

Yeah, sexy. I wished I could contact her there and then. But she no be small girl oh.
Looks like i am not the only one having a crush on that woman.
Her english accent is eroticc.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by okenwa26: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Ogbeni you need to have your brain box reset. Do you know what that Aboyade Cole looked like before it was revamped? that road had gullies! It had to be excavated, filled in with stones before the paved stones were laid!. Get the facts before you start talking pls

anonimi:

Because he is just as much a greedy selfish THIEF like his godfather and MOST of us. angry
A smooth TALKER is just that- smooth talker
Admiring, praising adoring & idolising such a THIEF simply reflects our defective, shallow collective VALUES and why our society remains BACKWARD compared to our oyinbo 'superiors', not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by SaintRobs: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Oh,you meant DUBIOUS Saraki? Because I don't seen any brillancy in him *snorts*
Dannyset:
Even the brilliant Saraki marvel at the sight of Fashola.
The hall was as silence as the grave.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by Vicadonis(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2015
livinbygrace:

Well done,Mr Wise man.As a wise man ,you ought to have been on that seat by now,abi?Nonsense

Lolz. Inferiority complex. I don't have have to be a minister before I bring about change.
And will your godfathers even allow me get there.
#ode
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by ststyreal(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2015
20pounds:
The only thing I took from the Ministerial screening is that most of our senators are daft! 99.6% of them are.
U r absolutely correct!. Its quite obvious that they are all ignorant of so many things. The scenario created by fashola screening depicts that of a lecturer lecturing the students, but in this case fashola became the lecturer while the senators are d learner. Their ignorance is so ominiminous that u will baffle at the silence at which they all steer at fash. Na dem sabi my dear cos nothing wey I fit do.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by iclass1: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2015
izzyu:

IZZYU u are such a mumu can anyone in ur entire family stand Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Re: Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening by simplisity(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2015
they r all ok, but Aminat and Ibe Ukachikwu r jst too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.