Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. (4310 Views)

Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / US Most Expensive Jet Fighter F-35 Slammed In New Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
cc, shymm3x, miss89, appleyard, henry120 e.t.c.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Missy89(f): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Awesome Machine cool
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by fullblast(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Impressive
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Missy89:
Awesome Machine cool
I mistakely duplicated a similar thread in the local politics sections.
That place is overan by putin lovers.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by NairaMinted: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:

As we (TRUTH AND JUSTICE) will keep overunning EVERYWHERE tongue

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2015
NairaMinted:

As we (TRUTH AND JUSTICE) will keep overunning EVERYWHERE tongue
Truth and justice and yet the russian judicial system is nothing to write home about.
I don't see immigrants sleeping in russian embassies for a chance at russian truth and justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by NairaMinted: 1:20am On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
Truth and justice and yet the russian judicial system is nothing to write home about.
I don't see immigrants sleeping in russian embassies for a chance at russian truth and justice.

Irrelevant. These are mostly economic migrants that want to sponge the welfare state that the West offers them.
I don't however see Russia droppings tons of weapons for jihadists who are in turn triggering this migrant wave.

Russia isn't perfect by any stretch but they are like babies compared to what the U.S. has done worldwide. Neither is their criminal justice system peachy but we can't say the same for the U.S., can we - the country with the highest number of incarcerated individuals?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bihncjy0U

The B-2 is a simply amazing aircraft! Even though i think stealth capabilities is a little too over-blown, and countries with the means are able to defeat aircrafts with low RCS. It takes nothing from the B-2, which simply has no match anywhere in the world.

Awesome bomber.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2015
NairaMinted:

Irrelevant. These are mostly economic migrants that want to sponge the welfare state that the West offers them.
I don't however see Russia droppings tons of weapons for jihadists who are in turn triggering this migrant wave.

Russia isn't perfect by any stretch but they are like babies compared to what the U.S. has done worldwide. Neither is their criminal justice system peachy but we can't say the same for the U.S., can we - the country with the highest number of incarcerated individuals?
The US does not claim to complete innocence and knowledge of all the facts, but she is more regulated and subjected to congressional checks and balances. And so mistakes and unwarranted aggression are investigated and punished.
And unlike russia, the greatest military in the world-the american military is not at the hand of one strongman who decides what he wants unilaterally and cajoles and blackmails his paliarment into toeing his line.
Btw, economic migrants are a huge part of america's greatness. Many of these mind-blowing weapons were designed by immigrants.
And yes, over 90% of russians would move to america in a heartbeat if they get the chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by vedaxcool(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:

grin grin grin omo this one na knock out, most of the people chanting putin name like their lives depends on it would be barely tolerated in Russia, Russia is more intolerant compared to the people they oppose, random race murders occur there yet Putin-fans do not understand such behavior is an indicator of failed leadership, a leadership that places interest over human lives.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by vedaxcool(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2015
How to blast 2 billion dollars in an instant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go2Ntc9tqZ8
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2015
vedaxcool:
How to blast 2 billion dollars in an instant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go2Ntc9tqZ8

Oh chit! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by vedaxcool(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Oh chit! lipsrsealed

Na real oh sh!t be this, apparently the software in the B2 stealth bomber miscalculated . . .resulting to $2 billion going up in flame
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin omo this one na knock out, most of the people chanting putin name like their lives depends on it would be barely tolerated in Russia, Russia is more intolerant compared to the people they oppose, random race murders occur there yet Putin-fans do not understand such behavior is an indicator of failed leadership, a leadership that places interest over human lives.

Your response doesn't correlate with the reason most people are chanting Putin.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by vedaxcool(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Henry120:

Your response doesn't correlate with the reason most people are chanting Putin.

lol you seem to miss the angle of point I am making which simply is those who chant Putin should look beyond his machismo and face the more concrete issues on the ground, which is at the moment is country seem frigid unwelcoming, murderous racist, a country that won't mind fabricating evidence against people it disagree with, a country that would equally support another muderous criminal to perpetuate his evil, a country that feeds its people rhetorics rather than wisdom, there are many more, but that is why Putin chanters should look deeply rather than putin poker face.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by NairaMinted: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
The US does not claim to complete innocence and knowledge of all the facts, but she is more regulated and subjected to congressional checks and balances. And so mistakes and unwarranted aggression are investigated and punished.
And unlike russia, the greatest military in the world-the american military is not at the hand of one strongman who decides what he wants unilaterally and cajoles and blackmails his paliarment into toeing his line.
Btw, economic migrants are a huge part of america's greatness. Many of these mind-blowing weapons were designed by immigrants.
And yes, over 90% of russians would move to america in a heartbeat if they get the chance.

"Over 90% of Russians would move to America in a heartbeat"

And your figures you arrived at, how?

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
NairaMinted:

"Over 90% of Russians would move to America in a heartbeat"

And your figures you arrived at, how?
Go to the american embassy in russia and see.
I hope you know the dream of the average russian woman is to marry a white american.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by NairaMinted: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
vedaxcool:

lol you seem to miss the angle of point I am making which simply is those who chant Putin should look beyond his machismo and face the more concrete issues on the ground, which is at the moment is country seem frigid unwelcoming, murderous racist, a country that won't mind fabricating evidence against people it disagree with, a country that would equally support another muderous criminal to perpetuate his evil, a country that feeds its people rhetorics rather than wisdom, there are many more, but that is why Putin chanters should look deeply rather than putin poker face.

"Racist, murderous, fabricating evidence, rhetorics,...etc" Hmmmmm, you could as well be talking about the United States you know?

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by NairaMinted: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
Go to the american embassy in russia and see.
I hope you know the dream of the average russian woman is to marry a white american.

I didn't know this. Can you provide links? I am curious to learn
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by NairaMinted: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/why-ukrainian-russian-women-want-to-marry-americans-australians-europeans/
http://www.womenrussia.com/why-russian-women-want-to-leave-russia.htm

Oga, from the very same links you have graciously provided: the reasons why Russian want to marry American FOREIGN men....

Please learn to read the contents not just the sensational headlines then perhaps you too will be enlightened one day......(though I doubt it) tongue

2 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by vedaxcool(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
NairaMinted:

"Racist, murderous, fabricating evidence, rhetorics,...etc" Hmmmmm, you could as well be talking about the United States you know?

Yes likewise Russia, while the are two sides of the same coin, the us appear more willing to be honest and address their hill load of problems Russia seems to invent mountain like lies to decieve itself that everything is okay.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by mazeltov(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
B-2 bomber? Lol. This bomber is even old and obsolete. America is already developing B-3 bomber which will be powerful than this B-2 bomber and it will be deployed and ready for service in the year 2025, the full spec is not yet out becuase Pentagon is still debating whether they would arm it Liquid laser or solid laser, ( i don't know what that means) and they are still debating whether they should award the contract to Northrop Grumman or Boeing and Lookheed company. while Russia and China are still battling with how they would develop 5th generation fighter jet America is already developing 6th generation jet which will be available for service in 2022. Currently the best Bomber jet in Russian Airforce is Tupolev Tu-160 and it can't match America B-2 spirit bomber. B-3 will is also known as long range strike plane'' or LRS-B which is capable of carrying bunker buster, rocket-boosted munition, high-powered laser for self-defence and data link wait, you think that i am lying? Ok go to http://www.wired.com/2011/02/new-stealth-bomber-could-control-drones-fire-laser-bust-bunker/ and thank me later
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Appleyard(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
CSTR2:
grin That is just a confirmation of how people the world over hate America for it's foreign policies.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Appleyard(m): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2015
CSTR2:
Judicial system? When you have an American so-called democratic system that is suppose to be fair to all, but yet defined by class and race, that is no judicial system either. While Russia judiciary is far from perfect. America's is like the devil's ampit. A policeman can dispatch 6 bullets into the body of an unarmed black man (RIP Michael Brown) and the court will find him not liable to even stand trial, let alone conviction. But in another similar incident where the victim was a whiteman, the policeman stood trial. That is democratic justice for you, i think. Dear friend the US justice system is a class-race base system, with racial profiling as the bedrock of enforcing justice.

People don't have to sleep in embassies or go to live in a country for them to show they love or support the policies of that country particularly as it relate to international relation. That i support the rights of Palestinian women and children to live their God given lives against Isreali reckless shellings and mass murdering, does not imply i will prefer to live in Palestine; just the same way people are supporting the cause of Russia/China as against the hegemonic terror of the US in today's world. I always laugh when some of you bring up this silly point.

Yeah, people will continue to head for America as long as the almighty dollar remain number one in global finance, and the American people are generally very receptive, (far more than the Russians,) plus the language issue.
Not that the US is the best place to live in.

Nevertheless, that piece of bomber is awesome, but Ruskies equally have such similar potentials, if not better. cheesy
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Appleyard(m): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2015
NairaMinted:

In summary. He just described Uncle Samgringrin

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by NairaMinted: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Appleyard:
In summary. He just described Uncle Samgringrin

Yes indeedy!

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma's £5.3m Home Expansion Prompts Outcry / Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine / Palestinians Plan Is Already Working. Finally, They Got There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.