Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. (8876 Views)

Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / US Most Expensive Jet Fighter F-35 Slammed In New Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
It is unquestionable that America is the world's greatest nation. The jet can deliver nuclear strikes at a moment notice anywhere in the world undiscovered by any kind of radar or detection.
The part where americans were jubilitating at the unveiling of this monster of a fighter was the highpoint for me.
American taxpayers well worth it.
God bless America.

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by invisibility: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
America's biggest failure and last undoing is constantly exposing their military secrets in full glare of the enemy without knowing what the enemy has in stock.

States like Russia keep mute even when they have better sophistry and only deliver surprises on the battle field like they are presently flexing and outdoing America in Syria while the later recoils in cowardice.

Besides most military hardware America builds with billions Russia and China replicates with a fraction of that money and with added efficiency. Who new China could showcase a sleath figher that costs far Cheaper than anyone could imagine.

I fear for America and their unnecessary hype.

21 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
invisibility:

America's biggest failure and last undoing is constantly exposing their military secrets in full glare of the enemy without knowing what the enemy has in stock.

States like Russia keep mute even when they have better sophistry and only deliver surprises on the battle field like they are presently flexing and outdoing America in Syria while the later recoils in cowardice.

Besides most military hardware America builds with billions Russia and China replicates with a fraction of that money and with added efficiency. Who new China could showcase a sleath figher that costs far Cheaper than anyone could imagine.

Stop talking ignorantly. There is no fighter jet in russian amoury that america and other powerful nations does not know about. This is the 21st century.
Btw, the production of the B-2 jet was off the books to prevent soviet forces from developing counter-measures as was the practise then.
Yes, i know the west hypes its products, but many of those products are well-worth the hype.
There is nothing close to the sophistication of the B-2 bomber anywhere else in the world.

8 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by invisibility: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
CSTR2:
Stop talking ignorantly. There is no jet in russian amoury that america and other powerful nations does not know about. This is the 21st century.
Btw, the production of the jet was off the books to prevent soviet forces from developing counter-measures as was the practise then.
Yes, i know the west hypes its products, but many of those products are well-worth the hype.
There is nothing close to the sophistication of the B-2 bomber anywhere else in the world.

Thanks Mr know it all. Since we are all "ignorant" before you then discuss with yourself alone.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
invisibility:

The chinese cannot even get the technology right. grin grin
This is very highly advanced technology, far beyond what the chinese are currently capable of.
The only nation on earth with the potential apart from america that can build something close to this is germany.
But it would take serious Research and devt, radical policy change, and a huge financial commitment.

7 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by BALLOSKI: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
this guy again?

3 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
BALLOSKI:
this guy again?
You want a putin-loving thread?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Descartes: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
invisibility:

Thanks Mr know it all. Since we are all "ignorant" before you then discuss with yourself alone.

Move along, mr.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2015
cc, shymm3x,missy89.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by thelastmediator: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2015
What good is a stealth bomber, if it can't be put to use against ISIS? .... Mere decoration and a bullying tool I guess grin. #my take#

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Tkester: 2:12am On Oct 16, 2015
BALLOSKI:
this guy again?

It looks to me the guy is just a western troll. He saw his master's butt been kicked recklessly in Syria, and off course wants to reassure his deluded self that they are still the 'boss'

4 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Tkester: 2:13am On Oct 16, 2015
thelastmediator:
What good is a stealth bomber, if it can't be put to use against ISIS? .... Mere decoration and a bullying tool I guess grin. #my take#

Abeg help me ask the mumu OP.

5 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by mazeltov(m): 4:40am On Oct 16, 2015
lolz, ignorance. B-2 spirit bomber is the most expensive bomber jet in United state Airforce but not the most expensive jet in United state. Please a Bomber jet is different from a fighter jet so be guided accordingly. I might be wrong with the name buh i think it's ( B-2 Nothrop Grumen Spirit Bomber ). The most expensive Jet now in the world is America F-35a-lightning-III, it's a fifth generation fighter jet developed by Lockheed but right now, Russia is still developing its fifth generation Fighter jet called Tu-150 infact India and Chinahas already booked for it but I don't know much about it until Russia starts mass production. While Russia is planning to develop its 5th generation fighter jet, America is already planning its sixth generation fighter jet called F-x which would be armed with liquid Laser that can strike anywhere in the world without even sending missiles. Oh! You think of Russia super S-300 and S-400 air defence? Well Russi S-400 is currently unbeatble by any missile in the world, not even America minuteman-II missile can beat Russia S-400 air defence system. Nobody wants to come near that Beast, go and ask NATO, they would tell you about it. Need I remind you that in that B-2 and F-35 can't stay long in the air before they would be detected by almighty S-400, Isreal is persuading Russia not to sell S-400 to iran because they know that if Iran has that weapon, it will render all their fighter jets useless probably scrap metal. I repeat, S-400 is a beast you don't wanna play with. chill!! S-400 is a surface to air missile defence system which is capale of launching two missiles into the air at a time, it is muliple warheads which means it is capable of carrying at least 18kg weight of any missile- perhaps it can carry S-18 missile popularly known as the Russian Satan-18. But right now, I can boldy tell you that S-400 is also a scrap metals in the presence of America S-400 killer called ''the general Atomic avenger'' ok let me stop here. Please take note of this!!! There is no super weapon in the world, the most terribe weapon in the worl is The mind of men.

14 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by masseratti: 4:49am On Oct 16, 2015
mazeltov:
lolz, ignorance. B-2 spirit bomber is the most expensive bomber jet in United state Airforce but not the most expensive jet in United state. Please a Bomber jet is different from a fighter jet so be guided accordingly. I might be wrong with the name buh i think it's (B-2 Nothrop Grumen Spirit Bomber). The most expensive Jet now in the world is America F-35a-lightning-III, it's a fifth generation fighter jet developed by Lockheed but right now, Russia is still developing its fifth generation Fighter jet called Tu-150 but I don't know much about it. While Russia is planning to develop its 5th generation fighter jet, America is already planning its sixth generation fighter jet called F-x which would be armed with liquid Laser that can strike anywhere in the world without even sending missiles. Oh! You think of Russia super S-300 and S-400 air defence? Well Russi S-400 is currently unbeatble by any missile in the world, not even America minuteman-II missile can beat Russia S-400 air defence system., chill!! S-400 is a surface to air missile defence system which is capale of launching two missiles into the air at a time, But right now, I can boldy tell you that S-400 is also a scrap metals in the presence of America S-400 killer called ''the general Atomic avenger'' ok let me stop here. Please take note of this!!! There is no super weapon in the world, the most terribe weapon in the worl is The mind of men.
love your last line, word.

8 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by mazeltov(m): 5:02am On Oct 16, 2015
masseratti:
yea man. Tanks alot

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by mazeltov(m): 5:04am On Oct 16, 2015
stuff like this

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by masseratti: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2015
mazeltov:
yea man. Tanks alot
Ywc
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2015
mazeltov:
lolz, ignorance. B-2 spirit bomber is the most expensive bomber jet in United state Airforce but not the most expensive jet in United state. Please a Bomber jet is different from a fighter jet so be guided accordingly. I might be wrong with the name buh i think it's ( B-2 Nothrop Grumen Spirit Bomber ). The most expensive Jet now in the world is America F-35a-lightning-III, it's a fifth generation fighter jet developed by Lockheed but right now, Russia is still developing its fifth generation Fighter jet called Tu-150 infact India and Chinahas already booked for it but I don't know much about it until Russia starts mass production. While Russia is planning to develop its 5th generation fighter jet, America is already planning its sixth generation fighter jet called F-x which would be armed with liquid Laser that can strike anywhere in the world without even sending missiles. Oh! You think of Russia super S-300 and S-400 air defence? Well Russi S-400 is currently unbeatble by any missile in the world, not even America minuteman-II missile can beat Russia S-400 air defence system. Nobody wants to come near that Beast, go and ask NATO, they would tell you about it. Need I remind you that in that B-2 and F-35 can't stay long in the air before they would be detected by almighty S-400, Isreal is persuading Russia not to sell S-400 to iran because they know that if Iran has that weapon, it will render all their fighter jets useless probably scrap metal. I repeat, S-400 is a beast you don't wanna play with. chill!! S-400 is a surface to air missile defence system which is capale of launching two missiles into the air at a time, it is muliple warheads which means it is capable of carrying at least 18kg weight of any missile- perhaps it can carry S-18 missile popularly known as the Russian Satan-18. But right now, I can boldy tell you that S-400 is also a scrap metals in the presence of America S-400 killer called ''the general Atomic avenger'' ok let me stop here. Please take note of this!!! There is no super weapon in the world, the most terribe weapon in the worl is The mind of men.
wow.
And if my country Nigeria strikes with f12 and alfa jets, they will be boasting..
Na to form ally sharp sharp be that oo

2 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by lilslick(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Descartes:
Nteje Abogwu, Nteje Abogwu!!
lol
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Canme4u(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2015
masseratti:

Me too.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2015
mazeltov:
lolz, S-400 is a surface to air missile defence system which is capale of launching two missiles into the air at a time, it is muliple warheads which means it is capable of carrying at least 18kg weight of any missile- perhaps it can carry S-18 missile popularly known as the Russian Satan-18. There is no super weapon in the world, the most terribe weapon in the worl is The mind of men.

SS-18 Satan weighs 209,000kg and not 18kg as you wrote above.

@OP - Russia has no problem with your scrap-metal called B2Spirit. Afterall, 1 [AV-8] was shot down in Yugoslavia in 1999 by the Serbs with a 30year old Russian SAM. Ofcourse, the yanks were quick to deny it and replaced it with the F-117A that crashed in Bosnia 15km from the Serbian border.

www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62405

BTW, The Russian S-400 says hi grin

5 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by tdayof(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

@OP - Russia has no problem with your scrap-metal called B2Spirit. Afterall, 1 [AV-8] was shot down in Yugoslavia in 1999 by the Serbs with a 30year old Russian SAM. Ofcourse, the yanks were quick to deny it and replaced it with F-117A that crashed in Bosnia 15km from the Serbian border.

tell him o.. B series are even bomber and not fighter.... This guy should know Russia has more air capabilities than usa
.. Forget the amount of fighter jet owned by the United States Air Force or reserve... It doesn't stop Russia from bringing them down.. B series bombers are indeed good.. But that doesn't give then air superiority.

6 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by baralatie(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2015
mazeltov:
aaah!
God we don't want war!!

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by mazeltov(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

@OP - Russia has no problem with your scrap-metal called B2Spirit. Afterall, 1 [AV-8] was shot down in Yugoslavia in 1999 by the Serbs with a 30year old Russian SAM. Ofcourse, the yanks were quick to deny it and replaced it with the F-117A that crashed in Bosnia 15km from the Serbian border.

(i said perhaps it could carry SS-18) Need I remind you that the bigger the missile fitted in S-400 the lower its operational range. lolz, wait did you just call B-2-spirit bomber a scrap metal? Lolzzz. See let me tell you, B-2 can effectively operate in S-400 air space. B-2 would have dropped its amour before it could it detected by S-400 though B-2 can't hide for long. See I am not a big fan of nuclear arms or whatever but there is no super weapon on earth. A proper air defence is multi-layered with Laser system and not missile and all American warship are now being fitted with laser anti-missile system and rail gun, and by 2022 all American fighter jets would be laser-enhanced including 6th generation fighter jet F-x which will come with hypersonic speed. Wait, it seems I'm bluffing here!! Apart from the fact that America Northrop Grumman B-2 spirit bomber is the most advanced and most sophisticated bomber in the world, it is also most expensive which cost about 2 billion dollars while its counterpart Russia Tu-160 Bomber cost about 40 million dollars, seems like I talk too much ok see http://jetfights/us-and-russia-military-aircraft-full-comparison-html . Again, no super weapon on earth.

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by mazeltov(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2015
tdayof:
tell him o.. B series are even bomber and not fighter.... This guy should know Russia has more air capabilities than usa
.. Forget the amount of fighter jet owned by the United States Air Force or reserve... It doesn't stop Russia from bringing them down.. B series bombers are indeed good.. But that doesn't give then air superiority.
lolzz, you are confused. I don't want to argue with you. It's too early but if you are nucturing the notion that Russia has more air capabilities, then you have to wake up, oh!! You think it's because of The way Russia are bombing Syria Isis, lolzz. You should have known that Obama was being stupid with the way he handled ISIS and Obama has run out of lies- perhaps deception and propaganda thereby making ISIs seems bigger but Putin is radical and he is no nonsense man unlike Obama. Putin is bold and he hitted th nail straight way. Seems like Obama derive joy in pampering ISIS and Russia doesn't have time for that. Even Isreal or india can destroy ISIS more than what Russia did. Putin is the one playing the chess obama is just a checker. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by fr3do(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2015
The op is an american @sslicker

3 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
tdayof:
America currently has air superiority over russia with her 5G airframes in F-35 and F-22.
The B-2 which was developed by america at the height of soviet union arrogance and power is an overkill for the russian military.

1 Like

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2015
fr3do:
The op is an american @sslicker
Atleast america deserves to her ass licked.
She contributes billion worth of dollars in aid to your country.
What has russia ever done for you?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by CSTR2: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Zoharariel:

The B-2 has evaded S-400 many times during test flights.
Infact it was developed to evade soviet union best defences, after american jets were falling like flies in soviet airspace.
It was developed as an off the books project to prevent soviet union from stealing critical information from the american defence journal and developing counter-measures.
Re: Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. by mazeltov(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2015
lolzz. Funny people. I believe many of you are praying for America and Russia to go to war and you guys would come here on nairaland and be dabating who is winning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 / Who Has The World's No. 1 Economy? Not The U.S. / Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.