Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Check Out The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities We’ll Love To See Braless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities We’ll Love To See Braless (2237 Views)

5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave / #nobraday! See Braless Photos Of Beyonce, Kim, Rihanna, Amber Rose And Others / See-braless-picture-of-kylie-jenner-with-tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities We’ll Love To See Braless by dtermined(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2015

On Tuesday was the ‘No Bra Day’, an avenue and medium to support the fight against chest or breast cancer. #NoBraDay went viral on Twitter and I believed it will be good and more clearer to show you five Nigerian female celebrities we would all love to see with braless.

Just follow me below as i show you the 5 hot celebrities that we are daring to see with braless

Cossy Orjiakor – Need we say more. Actress Cossy Orjiakor is the queen of b**bs, and she is never scared to flaunt them. Her Instagram page is a dedication to breasts. If anyone is to support No Bra Day, then it must be Cossy.

Maheeda – The one time gospel singer is a unclad rebel. The mother of one still shares naughty and er*tic pictures on Instagram. In the space of three weeks, Maheeda has exposed her nipples twice on Instagram.

Angela Okorie – Actress Angel Okorie has joined the b**b trend as of late. The actress has shared pictures of her flaunting her endowed cleavage, and cast members ogling b**bs. Since she does not care what people say about her exposing her breasts, Angela Okorie should celebrate No Bra Day fully well.

Foluke Daramola – Need we say more about the veteran Nollywood actress. A picture is worth a thousand words as they say.

Yvonne Jegede – Yvonne Jegede is not one to slouch when it comes to flaunting her b**bs. No Bra Day is a specially made for her.

http://infogistz..com.ng/2015/10/check-out-5-female-nigerian-celebrities.html
Re: Check Out The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities We’ll Love To See Braless by oatzeal(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2015
cool .. lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities We’ll Love To See Braless by jaelz(m): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2015
runs to grab my Vaseline while sing ay.com feat terry g
tilley no be my fault if i sample your bobby omo my blood is full of henessy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Madonna Flashes Her Pants On The Street Of London / This Chicken And The Army Go To War In New Photo / Lol: DJ Khaled's Wife Is Tired Of His Snaps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.