Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave (51047 Views)

Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by jiggaz(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2015
I just saw this online... Bloggers have no chill.... Waje & Seyi Shay go vex oo. grin grin

Tiwa Savage is back.

Yes, there is no new single that is blowing up the airwaves right now.

But we get it. The timely posting of her post-baby body on Instagram and the Forte filling station appearance means one thing: I am on my way back!

It is just a matter of time, before you hear a fresh track, introduced with that husky voice which is Don Jazzy’s trademark.

So, while Mrs Teezbillz nursed her son, who were the five artistes that should have stepped up but failed to?

1. Waje: We seriously wonder what happened to you, Waje. We had high hopes for you, especially with your multi-octave voice, but you you did not deliver. Not one jam that blew us away. And it is also quite scary that your last meaningful song had Tiwa Savage on it. Says a lot.

2. Niyola: Okay, we will admit that you never showed great promise. But this was a great opportunity to seize the moment. And you did not. If this music thing is not working for you, maybe you should just get married to Banky W and start a family?

3. Omawumi: Yes, we know you are taking a break from music, so you can return with something ‘big’. Ah. At this rate, after the Tiwa Savage comeback is made flesh, we really wonder how big yours will be in comparison.

4. Emma Nyra: Incase you missed the news, Ubi Franklin is engaged. Which means he has moved on from you. Sweetheart, you really should move on too and start making music. Oops. Too late. Tiwa Savage is around the corner.

5. Seyi Shay: It really hurts us to include you in this list, but we have to. You have not dropped anything worthy of our bandwith and time since Tiwa went away. Now we are dying to have her back.

http://sounds.ng/feautures/women-slept-5-female-stars-dulled-tiwa-savage-away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by bronzegoddess(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Noooo...sheyi shay dropped that song, right now or what's d title.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by asvpChuu(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool

7 Likes

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by 2dice(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Music no be Mathematics
Person wey Go Blow sef no no when Hin Go Blow
Na Baba for heaven dey Plan am..
So chill grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by jiggaz(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Noooo...sheyi shay dropped that song, right now or what's d title.
Alright
Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by jiggaz(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2015
asvpChuu:
Kontinu. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by jiggaz(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2015
2dice:
Music no be Mathematics Person wey Go Blow sef no no when Hin Go Blow Na Baba for heaven dey Plan am.. So chill grin
Tell dat to Waje. grin
Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by fatheritunu: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Today is my niece buffday(ayomide), she's 12years old today. bigger you I pray ijn ayomide. You wil be greater than all this stars ijn. Godforbid, Not begging for likes oooo unlike others.
The whole nairaladers are also saying hi to u dear

38 Likes

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by 2dice(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
jiggaz:
Tell dat to Waje. grin
why Waje? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Its better to keep silent when you have nothing to offer smiley

8 Likes

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol. Tiwa is overhyped

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by jiggaz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
2dice:
why Waje? cheesy
She's very talented but Nigerians no gree her blow.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by jiggaz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
viickerz:
Lol. Tiwa is overhyped
Really? i don't think soo... She's our Naija Beyonce lol.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by jiggaz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
shokky24:
shocked
fly go enter your mouth oo

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
jiggaz:
Really? i don't think soo... She's our Naija Beyonce lol.
its a male dominated industry, thats why tiwa looks talented to us..
Shes trying to compare herself to all those foriegn acts. she be forming beyonce, Omawumi is better than tiwa, omawumi is traditional and real, pure african

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by Iyamar(f): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tiwa savage is the Best female musician in nigeria. I respect that lady so much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by abiolasogey(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Shes d queen of Nigeria music industry,,nd shes beautiful

2 Likes

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
asvpChuu:
again?? grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by 2dice(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
jiggaz:
She's very talented but Nigerians no gree her blow.
then she continue hustling...One day ..it will pay out
Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by kayo80(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please remove Sheyi Shay from the list...That girl is hot and talented.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
CYNTHIA MORGAN NKO?

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by lalasticlala(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
CYNTHIA MORGAN NKO?

Who told u she slept? She was awake but busy flaunting boobs grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by asvpChuu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
again?? grin
. Always... I suggest u do a google search on 'the all seeing eye' .... Den change dat D.P. Still listening to dej loaf. cool
Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by niggi4life(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
THEY DIDNT SLEEP, I GUESS THEY WERE SHORT OF IDEAS. cheesy
HOW MANY FEMALE MUSICIAN CAN STAY ON TOP OF THEIR GAME FOR JUST A DECADE IN THIS COUNTRY?
ONCE DEM DON BORN ONE PIKIN OR DEM DON MARRY CAREER DON END BE THAT.. EVEN THE ONES WEY NO MARRY SEF, ONCE DEM SEE ONE POT BELLY POLITICIAN WEY GO DEY SERVICE DIER PEKUS, CAREER DON END BE DAT.

BY THE WAY: OP U BETTER TAKE UR TIME BECOZ NA DIS KIND TIN OMAWUMI DEY TALK ABOUT O, U GO JUST RECEIVE E-SLAP FROM HER BEFORE EVENING grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by Aminat508(f): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
why are u waiting for tiwa to return? nor be same thing all of dem dey sing? all na just instrumental and pesin wey dey shout on top am undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by Aminat508(f): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

Who told u she slept? She was awake flaunting boobs grin
shocked
Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by pretydiva(f): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Omawunmi n seyi shay shouldn't b on dat list..omawunmi was on leave nursing her child,while seyi has been up her games

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by seangy4konji: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
The sky is big enough for all of them and besides everybody has his or her own moments up and down. Round and round.

Never look at another person watch to run your race.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

Who told u she slept? She was awake but busy flaunting boobs grin
Her body is what's selling her music
Re: 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave by chandli: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Vic O took her place

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo / Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Nkechi Blessings: I Don't Wear Pad Or Pant, I Insert Cotton Wool For My Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.