Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Assorted Driinks - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Assorted Driinks (22978 Views)

Assorted Soaking Garri (must-see Picture) / Rice Assorted Types Going On Sale Right Now. / Beef Versus Kpomo And Assorted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assorted Driinks by amebo22: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
Party lovers, fun people everyone that knows a good drink you are welcomed. Please tell me the drink you ordered that you fell in love with.

Sex on the beach ---girly, fancy
Adios ---------now thats a good drink tat can get you messed up if care is not taken but i like it cos it can save you money and you dont really need another glass could be pricey for a tall glass
lets here yours
Recipe
1 oz gin
1 oz light rum
4/5 oz 1800® Tequila
1 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
2 oz sweet and sour mix
1 oz Sprite® soda

Shake alcohol, then add sprite on top. Serve on the rocks.and why please.

Re: Assorted Driinks by tboy1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
Bacardi 151(75.5% alcohol) - gets me tipsy quickly
Drink too much and its nite nite for you
Re: Assorted Driinks by AmakaOne(f): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
A little piece of heaven

Ingredients
3 oz. Cranberry Juice
2 oz. Orange Juice
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
1 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum
1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps
Instructions
Mix all ingredients over ice. Garnish with a slice of orange and a speared cherry.

Re: Assorted Driinks by amebo22: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
amaka i trust you.did you know that when i put up this post i had you in mind, Tks
@ Tboy--nice drinks levelsssssss
Re: Assorted Driinks by mohawkchic(f): 1:35am On Apr 29, 2009
~Cocktails! Cocktails! Cocktails!

~Whether they are Creamy & Smooth ~Fun & Friuty . . .as long as its got that kick of Spirit in it,I Love!!Its the one Drink I'll always Try at any given Resturant that have a wide selection!

~I Just love to Experiment at home too!:w/ the Huge Variety of Recipes Online,trying new ways to rejuvinate My favourites . .NIghts in w/ G/f are a blast trying out  new recipes!

~Mudslide~

Sip and slide. A blend of Baileys, Kahlua coffee liqueur and SKYY vodka and blended with vanilla flavor ice cream.

Strawberry Mojito

A fruity twist on a popular classic! Bacardi Superior rum and fresh muddled mint leaves mixed with lime, sugar, fresh strawberries & strawberry liqueur - have raspberry if you prefer.

~Prickly Pear Magarita~

2 oz Tequila
1 oz  undiluted Frozen Limeade
1 1/2 oz simple syrup/triple Sec
1 oz Prickly Pear cactus Juice
1/2 oz freshly Squeezed lime juice
1 tablespoon Sugar/ Corn Syrup
Lime wedges for garnish
1/2 cup Crushed ice

~In a blender, add crushed ice, lime juice, Tequila, Triple Sec, prickly pear juice, and surgar or corn syrup; cover and mix ingredients (a pulsating action with 4 or 5 jolts of the blender works the best). At this point, a taste test WILL be required (while it's not necessary, it is a requirement - you'll thank me later). Correct with additional sugar or corn syrup if it is too tart. Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses, garnish with a lime wedge, and serve immediately.

~Blue Margarita

1 teaspoon coarse salt
4 ounces Tequilla
2 ounce Triple Sec
2 ouncees freshly squeezed lime juice
2 ounces blue Curacaco
2 teaspoons superfine sugar
2 1/4-inch slices star fruit for garnish
1 lime, cut into wedges

~Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Place Tequilla, Triple Sec, lime juice, blue Curacaco, and sugar in the shaker; shake hard for 30 seconds. Fill the prepared glasses with ice cubes. Strain the margarita into the salt-rimmed margarita glasses. Garnish each with a slice of star fruit or a lime wedge.

Re: Assorted Driinks by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 29, 2009
"Pina Colada." So yummy, hmmmmmmmm.

Re: Assorted Driinks by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 29, 2009
I learn new things on NL. Will def try this cheesy cheesy
Re: Assorted Driinks by mohawkchic(f): 3:09am On Apr 29, 2009
~Piña Colada is Indeed Yum Stillwater wink

Mexican Piña Colada

•250 ml white rum
•1/2 cup pineapple juice
•1/2 cup fresh pineapple
•3/4 cup coconut milk
•pinch of cinnamon
•ice

Place all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. Pour into frosty glasses, garnish with pineapple chunk and serve immediately.

Virgin Piña Colada -Non Alcoholic

•120 ml coconut cream
•60 ml pineapple juice
•45 ml crushed pineapple
•1/2 cup ice (crushed)
•1 orange slice (to garnish)
•1 maraschino cherry (to garnish)

Place all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. Pour into frosty highball glasses, garnish with orange slice and cherry.

Re: Assorted Driinks by Badriyyah(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2009
stillwater:

My favorite!!!!!!! <3<3<3
Re: Assorted Driinks by Badriyyah(f): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2009
@ mohawk the Mudslide looks so yummy!!!lol.
Re: Assorted Driinks by mohawkchic(f): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
~It Is Badriyyah wink
Re: Assorted Driinks by amebo22: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
@mohawkchic,
Gosh gurl you sabi better thing, your choice of drinks is just soooo attractive and inviting , loll thanks.
@badriyahh i totally agree with your opinion.
Re: Assorted Driinks by babake81(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2009
@amakaone and others,, please where can i get Canberry drink in Nigeria, ??

response needed asap,

Thank you
Re: Assorted Driinks by babake81(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2009
sorry house,,, i meant to say CRANBERRY JUICE,

Can anyone please provide me with information on how to get this fruit (ie cranberry ) in Naija,

Ur response needed, thanks in advance
Re: Assorted Driinks by AmakaOne(f): 3:27pm On May 18, 2009
@babake81 I'm not sure what part of Naija u're in but you could try Shoprite?
Re: Assorted Driinks by babake81(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2009
thx for ur prompt response, I dont think there's a shoprite super market in Port Harcourt, but ill try other high-end Supermarkets in town

thank you very much
Re: Assorted Driinks by AmakaOne(f): 3:41pm On May 18, 2009
@babake81 you are welcome
Re: Assorted Driinks by AmakaOne(f): 3:42pm On May 18, 2009
The caipirinha is the national cocktail of Brazil

* 5.0 cl (1⅔ fl oz) cachaça
* ½ Fresh Lime cut into 4 wedges
* 4 teaspoons Muscovado sugar

Preparation
Place lime and sugar into old fashioned glass and muddle (mash the two ingredients together using a muddler or a wooden spoon).
Fill the glass with crushed ice and add the Cachaça.

Re: Assorted Driinks by hilli666(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2009
Kai- Kai, 10 0z
Gburutushi, 10 0z
ogogoro, 1/2 a cup
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
dried ginger roots
Aloe vera
One live scorpion (put in first before the dried ginger roots, as the root will help secure the insect to the bottom of the glass and hinder its escape)
pinch of cinamon
add canmfor.
leave in botle  for a month outside during the full moon. (put bottle in bowl of water mixed with vinegar) and pray over it at 12pm, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm) while fasting

When it is done (after a month) pour the water over your head open the bottle and shack it. with some kola nuts for added flavor. (what u experince after ward is nothings short of euphoria, mixed with a natural high.) trust me!!

Please attempt at you own risk! results may differ depending on body type.[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Assorted Driinks by UyiIredia(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2009
sad sad nawa 4 all these assorted drinks una dey talk >>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>notin' better pass zobo ->ma favourite of dem all cheesy cheesy
->besides it's almost always available wink
Re: Assorted Driinks by SeXyBoNE: 7:05pm On May 18, 2009
kparaga and fanta
Re: Assorted Driinks by tkb417(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2009
see mixtures shocked shocked
some Moet mixed with some energy drink and ill be fine

if i wanna go really high, then Vodka with sprite is ma flavour!
Re: Assorted Driinks by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 18, 2009
Red bull and vodka, thats a wicked combo anyday,
Or a mojito, those leaves they put inside, well I think its aloe or something, can't remember,

For the naija level try combining palmwine and Guinness. courtsey of my NYSC days. Trust me, you go see visions, lol, grin

I don't know the combo for sepe, paraga, or otapiapia, but I am sure a fellow nairalander will help out.
Also jedi and lime, lol,
Some so-called club boiz in my former alma mater wud get high on paraga, and enter the club and be mising one bottle of something, or one glass of something,
lol
Re: Assorted Driinks by SamMilla1(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2009
I love Macallan 1947 mixed with Apple Juice.

It gives a different kind of life.

[img]http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:GEshUNzuza0pWM:http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2008/12/the-macallan-1947.jpg[/img]
Re: Assorted Driinks by kayc33(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2009
tombo mixed with som energy drink 4 me grin
no time! cool
Re: Assorted Driinks by tkb417(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2009
Red bull and vodka, thats a wicked combo anyday,
Or a mojito, those leaves they put inside, well I think its aloe or something, can't remember,

For the naija level try combining palmwine and Guinness. courtsey of my NYSC days. Trust me, you go see visions, lol,

I don't know the combo for sepe, paraga, or otapiapia, but I am sure a fellow nairalander will help out.
Also jedi and lime, lol,
Some so-called club boiz in my former alma mater wud get high on paraga, and enter the club and be mising one bottle of something, or one glass of something,
lol
sure thing!
Re: Assorted Driinks by ikeyman00(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2009
palm wine and coconut milk

hmm naija clubs hmmm na tips i de give una
Re: Assorted Driinks by nguage(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2009
hilli666:

Kai- Kai, 10 0z
Gburutushi, 10 0z
ogogoro, 1/2 a cup
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
dried ginger roots
Aloe vera
One live scorpion (put in first before the dried ginger roots, as the root will help secure the insect to the bottom of the glass and hinder its escape)
pinch of cinamon
add canmfor.
leave in botle  for a month outside during the full moon. (put bottle in bowl of water mixed with vinegar) and pray over it at 12pm, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm) while fasting

When it is done (after a month) pour the water over your head open the bottle and shack it. with some kola nuts for added flavor. (what u experince after ward is nothings short of euphoria, mixed with a natural high.) trust me!!

Please attempt at you own risk! results may differ depending on body type.[/size][size=8pt]

LOL. I promise to try this your drink if everyone of your friends drink am first.
Re: Assorted Driinks by minute(f): 11:12pm On May 18, 2009
Some sort of Green/white tea. undecided undecided undecided

I dont drink Alchohol. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Assorted Driinks by AmAlone: 11:27pm On May 18, 2009
stillwater:

you don see this thing face to face for you whole life??
Re: Assorted Driinks by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2009
Am Alone:

you don see this thing face to face for you whole life??

Oh dear! grin grin grin grin
Re: Assorted Driinks by BenHundred(m): 12:48am On May 19, 2009
Mine is Zobo and Schweps grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Low Carb Nigerian Foods? / Today Is International World Egg Day! / Children's Birthday Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.