Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons (2635 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together / Helen Ogunleye Arrested By EFCC / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by dulaman: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2015
Helen Paul throws shades at all the top comedians you know, Basket mouth, Alibaba, I Go Die and Gordons. Also watch Gordons reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25cAB6oSEcM
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by Edmomd(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2015
It was a real battle between Helen Paul and Gordon. Thank God for the timely intervention of AY.

1 Like

Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by GallantKing(m): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Wow
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by jemir000: 1:39am On Oct 16, 2015
"Alibaba material don finish"...Helen Paul 2015
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by MisterLongman(m): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Oh boy eeh........

The duo dey set P for each other......... Dem dey spoil Ay market

1 Like

Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by Dcardinal(m): 3:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by Enosa1(m): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2015
comedy wahala
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Gordon's after-show response was the turning point... it's all comedy

1 Like

Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Ah
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by dkronicle(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Lools... Dnt just giv ah fvkc
*Mod*
I think they acted everything including AY..
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by dinachi(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2015
That Helen paul is extremely idiotic! She is a loose cannon that should be put away for her own good. If not for people like Alibaba who made comedy lucrative, the likes of Helen paul would have ended up as clowns in children parties in the remotest villages of Edo state especially with her piggmish height! There is a thin line between being outrightly disrespectful and being funny. Helen was the former.

2 Likes

Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by vedaxcool(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2015
If unah like make unah ban me, E no go tay I go die go do show - Gordons

Anyway make they take am eazy, Helen Paul too throw Punch, Make they dey insult demselves since na audience and other people dey like to dey insult!
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by obontami: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2015
helen paul is an iidiot for insulting people older than her

Olobo town council
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Edmomd:
It was a real battle between Helen Paul and Gordon. Thank God for the timely intervention of AY.

did u notice AY laffing at the backstage when Gordons said "..I go die to soon come on state. If una like, ban me"?
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by imsuboi(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Oops!
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by yhemsy62(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen.
Nlers today is my day, pls show some love. Happy birthday to me. Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by dulaman: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Her jokes on them was not funny. It was more of an attack/insult
Lalasticlala
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by Nichobabe(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2015
It was more of an insult than joke. She even throw punch at Saka

15 years in the industry no endowment na me cause am? Make your life no be like Saka wen get endowment at 55. ---Helen Paul 2015

Haba
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by virud: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2015
The only time someone joked was when 'Gordons' said that they were just doing their jobs... Lies from the pit of hell.. They were as serious as hell..
Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by nigeriancuban: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2015
maybe they should just turn the comedy to serving different from what alibaba en-visionned

Re: Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons by dulaman: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
achi?

(1) (Reply)

How Is Abubakar Shekau (BOKO HARAM)Different From Joseph Kony(LRA) / Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / Photos Of Late Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero As A Little Boy And A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.