Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! (623 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Nasarawa Church Cancels A Wedding Because The Lady Is Three Months Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by adedolapo189(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2015
I've come to realise that almost every lady in hijab are not what people thinks they are for example I saw an alhaja yesterday dancing hiphop with two guyz at a party and what suprise me most is that she is even twerking with hijab on her. I was like why is she putting on hijab gan and this is not the first time something like this will be happening I heard of an alhaja that she had like 5 abortion when she was in school. SO WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING WITH THE LADIES IN HIJAB.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Adedolapo189
Ishilove
Re: Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by nairalandmaster(f): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up
Re: Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by midehi2(f): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2015
they are human too

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by HURUCHI(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
End times
Re: Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Ask them
Re: Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by Annunaki(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2015
adedolapo189:
I've come to realise that almost every lady in hijab are not what people thinks they are for example I saw an alhaja yesterday dancing hiphop with two guyz at a party and what suprise me most is that she is even twerking with hijab on her. I was like why is she putting on hijab gan and this is not the first time something like this will be happening I heard of an alhaja that she had like 5 abortion when she was in school. SO WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING WITH THE LADY IN HIJAB

Islam is full of hypocrisy. It's a false man made religion inspired by satan and it's primary aim is to dominate others.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by adedolapo189(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Annunaki:

Islam is full of hypocrisy. It's a false man made religion inspired by satan and it's primary aim is to dominate others.
don't say such things against any religion people have faith in what they believe in
Re: Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by Annunaki(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2015
adedolapo189:
don't say such things against any religion people have faith in what they believe in

You obviously know nothing about islam, read my signature.
Re: Why Are They Hiding Themselves? The Lady In Hijab! by Chizzled06(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Them self them be human being.

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Christians and Jews / How To Set Goals And Actually Achieve Them / Looking For Trendy Nigerian Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.