Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party (1647 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Senator Mike Sonto's Gold Cars And Stacks Of Cash [PICS] / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by preselect(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
@yeswecan

#I. i agree that nothing justifies the killing of innocent babies. but the difference between you and I is that I cannot dictate to women how to use her body. that is a matter for her and her god/God. na she sabi. after all i was not there when she was chooking grin

#2. there is a huge difference between pro abortion and pro choice. i'll educate you --------free of charge, one of the fringe benefits of being in nairaland cheesy

pro-abortion= one who loves abortion and will do anything to have it done somehow: source; prof pres-elect wink

pro-choice= one who loves giving people a right to choose what to do and what not to do with their pregnancy.

analogical examples; pro-islam/pro-choice

pro-islam, like usman dan fodio, a muslim who forced people to convert to islam. he spread islam around west africa with the sword

pro-choice, like yar'adua, another muslim who believes people have a right to choose which religion they want to follow. he is president but does not force people like pastor chris to become muslims

pro choice is the right to choose. you can choose to be stupid, foolish, hopeless, mad etc, na ya choice. cool

dude, what's your choice cool
Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by preselect(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
arlen specter grin grin grin grin

dem don kill am for fox news grin grin grin. yesterday was great cheesy , see frustrated republican pundits, i eve watched morning joe today, cheesy see pat buchanan grin grin grin his hair turned even more grey grin grin grin

i'm loving it all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by xTheorist(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
Unbelievable! Jumped from Specter to pro-choice/pro-life and then to pro islam/pro religion! Guys you have made my day!
Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2009
yeswecan:

Maybe you can educate me on the difference.

I'll pass. All you've been yarning is "wah wah killing one's child". why would I wanna discuss anything with you?
Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by scktaggif: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ThiefOfHearts are you not ashamed of your self? see as u dey defend killing of babies like say na government job.
If he is yarning "wah wah killing one's child" is that not enough to yarn.
Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
who is this gay?
Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by scktaggif: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2009
I taught you supported gay and abortion? Now you think calling someone a gay (gay) is an insult? Who’s the real gay here? Soon u will give answers to all the children you have killed, no democrat will be there to back u up.
Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
get back to swallowing and stop making noise
Re: Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party by SeanT21(f): 3:50am On Apr 30, 2009
scktaggif:

I taught you supported gay and abortion? Now you think calling someone a gay (gay) is an insult? Who’s the real gay here? Soon u will give answers to all the children you have killed, no democrat will be there to back u up.

Democrats are pro choice.

"Pro-choice describes the political and ethical view that a woman should have complete control over her fertility and the choice to continue or terminate a pregnancy. This entails the guarantee of reproductive rights, which includes access to sexual education; access to safe and legal abortion, contraception, and fertility treatments; and legal protection from forced abortion. Individuals and organizations who support these positions make up the pro-choice movement."

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World's Most Powerful People. / What Is Really Happening In Syria? / Meet Donald Trump's Vice President - Mike Pence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.