Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump (1512 Views)

ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 7:51am On May 15, 2021
By now, Their would have been Traffic on Terrorists highway to hell

I remember when Donald recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Terrorists left their capital Saudi Arabia and Iran and came to make decisions for Israel. It was fun watching those idiots shot at without mercy and How Donald Trump never gave a Fvck afterwards.

As they have successfully deceived many that allah and Almighty God is one being, Very soon, The media and entertainment companies will start feeding us That Jesus Christ was a Palestine man and Fools will nod their head in acceptance for peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:55am On May 15, 2021
You rejoice at the way Israelis are killing Palestinians, but wail when the Nigerian army unleash hell on your people.

The Israelis are chasing the Palestinians away from their(Palestinians) land.

As for me sha, nah Hamas dey cause all this shit, and I hope the Israelis will be more ruthless against Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You rejoice at the way Israelis are killing Palestinians, but wail when the Nigerian army unleash hell on your people.

As for me sha, nah Hamas dey cause all this shit, and I hope the Israelis will be more ruthless against Hamas.
Israelis are not after Palestinians they are after hamas

Israelis are even very lenient, they allow Palestinians to come live and do business in Israel

They give Palestinians houses for rent so long they can pay

Yet they are the endangered species the whole Arab nations want eliminated, they keep exposing themselves just to show love which isn't reciprocated

3 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
Many sees Trump as arrogant but they face away to the fact that he never gave terrorists in high and low places chance.

He crushed Isis to underground where they belong.

He crushed Iranian terrorist general.

To a great extent, he brought peace to Middle East.

North Korean dictator met with US president for the first time in long years which is a good step.

Israel and Palestine war was put to hold, unlike when Obama was the president and now Joe Biden is in power.

If you are a Christian and you hate Donald Trump, You have a mental issue that revolves around ignorance

12 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:59am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Israelis are not after Palestinians they are after hamas
What caused this present unrest between the Palestinians and the Israelis?
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:01am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
What caused this present unrest between the Palestinians and the Israelis?
Hamas was firing multiple rockets into Israel
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:05am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Hamas was firing multiple rockets into Israel
There was a reason they are doing so. You have not been following this news.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:06am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:
Many sees Trump as arrogant but they face away to the fact that he never gave terrorists in high and low places chance.

North Korean dictator met with US president for the first time in long years which is a good step.

Israel and Palestine war was put to hold, unlike when Obama was the president and now Joe Biden is in power.

If you are a Christian and you hate Donald Trump, You have a mental issue that revolves around ignorance
They are forming woke bro

But they would turn to urchins when Northerner christians are persecuted in their country

I would use the quote of seun here

"If Israel softens it losses, if Israel losses any war that is the end of the Jews"

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:07am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
No i have been bro

Btw Muslims have no business with Jerusalem, they have no site there

Mohamed the founder of Islam never stepped foot in Israel territory at any time in his life
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Jones4190(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2021
The Gaza Strip, Golan Heights & West Bank should be returned to the Arab people”

“It is no use for Israel to talk of peace if they still hold on to Arab territories which they conquered during the Six Day War in 1967”

You don't need to be a Muslim or Christian before you conderm the attack on Arabs by Israel
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 8:09am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Oga, Israel vs Palestine can be compared to Hausa/Fulani soldiers and civilians killing Igbos in 2017 and 2011 and nobody including media never talked about it But that day Igbos woke up and Formed ESN and UGM came up too, Every God forsaken idiot started talking nonsense .

Foolish Palestines will attack Israel through Hamas(Which they protect), when Israel reply, they will use human shield just to draw sympathy from the world.

They claim that Jerusalem of the old belongs to Palestines, IDIOTS. You either pay rent or you vacate the premises, No be so? Or is it Haram to pay rent?

4 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:09am On May 15, 2021
Jones4190:
The Gaza Strip, Golan Heights & West Bank should be returned to the Arab people”

“It is no use for Israel to talk of peace if they still hold on to Arab territories which they conquered during the Six Day War in 1967”

You don't need to be a Muslim or Christian before you conderm the attack on Arabs by Israel
lts been 7 years since Russia annexed Ukraine land of Crimea

Your prick didn't stand erect then, it happened in your life time

Your problem is why Israel should release it's buffer zone space to it's enemies for launching attack on it

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 8:18am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
They are forming woke bro

But they would turn to urchins when Northerner christians are persecuted in their country

I would use the quote of seun here

"If Israel softens it losses, if Israel losses any war that is the end of the Jews"

Not only Jews, It will the beginning of the end of Christianity, We won't have any cultural site again which will be an evidence about the truthfulness of the Bible. With time, generation after generation, People will no longer see any reason to follow Christianity but rather will follow islam.

Then the Christian remnants will be persecuted and wiped out through terrorism they sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:20am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
No i have been bro

Btw Muslims have no business with Jerusalem, they have no site there

Mohamed the founder of Islam never stepped foot in Israel territory at any time in his life
Is Muslim the name of a tribe? Most of the land under the control of the Jews belong to the Palestinians.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Masterkernel1: 8:20am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

So if I have argument with you, or provoke you, the next thing is to start raining rockets right?

Anyway... Israel is responding according. Like Biden said, they have a right to protect themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:24am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
.. What's the reason
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Is Muslim the name of a tribe? Most of the land under the control of the Jews belong to the Palestinians.
You people need alot of reading honestly

Palestinians are not the only ones that have dwelled in that land, it's always been a disputed territory even before 1948

Israel lived there before Palestine, history does not dispute this

Israel was conquered by the Babylonians, Assyrians first and dispersed as slaves

Palestinians came to meet a land left fallow by it's occupant absent

Are you aware that the Assyrians, Persians, Babylonians also came and conquered Palestinians too in that land

Yet these people who conquered them didn't drag the land

They were conquering Palestinians in the 8th century

But Romans in the earlier 4th century were having issues with an established Jewish people in that land before destroying their temple

The question is which century came first, who came first

By late 12th century Islam was very much around, the ottoman empire was an Islamic caliphate

They went to annex the Jewish land for a spiritual point, thats why they occupied it unlike other conquest and they basically passed it to the displaced Palestinians because they were Muslims and non Jews (infidels).

Islam was beyond a religion, it was beyond a tribe, it was like a blood line, a way of life (so don't embarrass yourself with the is Islam tribe)

The ottoman empire basically did what you are accusing uk of today

Ottoman conquered the land and handed it completely to Palestinians

UK conquered ottoman and asked for equity that the land should be shared equal by those who came first (Jews) but were displaced all over the world with the Palestinians

3 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:28am On May 15, 2021
Palestine, Israel gave them a very peaceful option. Leave Jerusalem and we will recognise Palestine as a State but Palestines refused and said the headquarters of their new nation state will be in East Jerusalem. If na you be Isreal you go gree? Land wey your ancestors told you its yours but a foreigner is inhabiting it. Will you keep kwaaayeeeet

3 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by adedehinbo(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2021
Masterkernel1:

So if I have argument with you, or provoke you, the next thing is to start raining rockets right?

Anyway... Israel is responding according. Like Biden said, they have a right to protect themselves.
in the month of ramadan,israel soldiers enters into a mosque,start harrasing and shooting them,and you expect them to fold their arms right
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 8:31am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Oya now, go and take it from Israel

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 8:33am On May 15, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Started raining rockets on a civilian populated Cities o.

Any Christian against Israelites on this Is a dead conscience Fool

3 Likes

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ayed44: 8:34am On May 15, 2021
Jones4190:

Gaza strip, Golan Heights and West Bank are conquered territories and are now at the mercy of Israel. Whether or not Israel should return them is a debate for another day.

By the way, it's very unfair for anyone to blame the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine on Israel. Hamas initiated the conflict. Israel is only responding. As long as Hamas keeps firing rockets into Israel, Israel will continue bombing them.

Hamas is very stupid to think that firing rockets into Israel will make Israel return those conquered territories.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:44am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:

This is one of the most ignorant post I have read in years.
I dislike Donald Trump and I don't have mental issues the man was a clown working for his pockets who ended up dividing America and left it worse than he met it.

He did not bring any peace to the middle East he was provoking Iran and wanted a war but did not get it.If he was still in power he would have escalated.What is happening in Yemen and Afghanistan did it end under Trump or are those countries not a part of the middle East.

Stick to what you know and stop blabbing nonsense the Americans that removed him knew what they were doing.

No sane person misses Trump he is long gone and will soon face the music because prosecutors are in his case.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:48am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
You people need alot of reading honestly

Palestinians are not the only ones that have dwelled in that land, it's always been a disputed territory even before 1948

You dey show countries in the past who attacked and conquered it. There were people living on those lands when it was attacked. Palestinians are their descendants.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:

Started raining rockets on a civilian populated Cities o.

Any Christian against Israelites on this Is a dead conscience Fool
You are just so ignorant.

Go and read the complete history of everything and stop bringing religion into it.Religion is not even a major part of the conflict but Nigerians will bring it into it.
Abeg don't mix Christianity into their fight.Christians in Israel are not even treated right even the Palestinians have more Christians than the Isreali's.

Everyone is free to pick their side or sit on the fence if they want to don't insult people for choosing to be sympathetic to the Palestines and how they are being treated and oppressed unfairly
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:51am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:

If i tell you that Israel lived there before Palestine but we're only conquered and dispersed from the land you would say it doesn't matter.

Palestine came to meet a land left fallow by it's occupant absent

Are you aware that the Assyrians, Persians, Babylonians all conquered Palestinians too in that land

Yet these people who conquered them didn't drag the land

When did the Israelites leave those land and when was it taken over ? grin

Even in the Bible, the Jews won most of those lands through wars.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:54am On May 15, 2021
The bad part of this thing is that even within Israel there is conflict between Arab Isreali's and Jewish Israeli's never seen in decades.

This one started in Jerusalem when they wanted to evict Palestinians from their homes and spread to Gaza the West bank and other Middle East conflict.
This conflict is not about taking sides but being humane and calling out the oppression as it is.

This thing has escalated and I don't think there will be room for diplomacy right now because everybody blood dey hot.

May there be peace there is no Victor in war
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 8:56am On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is the most dumb post I have read in years.
I dislike Donald Trump and I don't have mental issues the man was a clown working for his pockets who ended up dividing America and left it worse than he met it.

He did not bring any peace to the middle East he was provoking Iran and wanted a war but did not get it.If he was still in power he would have escalated.What is happening in Yemen and Afghanistan did it end under Trump or are those countries not a part of the middle East.

Stick to what you know and stop blabbing nonsense the Americans that removed him knew what they were doing.

No sane person misses Trump he is long gone and will soon face the music because prosecutors are in his case

Women are not supposed to be so unreasonable like this,

During Terrorist sympathizer Obama time, Isis where beheading people up and down, killing and invading cities until Trump came in.

Iran is controlled by mostly Terrorist, selling weapons to Terrorists all over the world. That general that was killed is a renowned terrorist that is why no one questioned USA. Just as terrorist Pantimi of Nigeria

Afghanistan is a useless terrorist country that just as Northern nigeria wants to make Nigeria as a whole and such war is always without end.

Israel vs Palestinian war never escalated like this or like in 2011 throughout Trumps administration.

And most especially, I used the sentence "To a great Extent" Please be wise

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 9:01am On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just so ignorant.

Go and read the complete history of everything and stop bringing religion into it.Religion is not even a major part of the conflict but Nigerians will bring it into it.
Abeg don't mix Christianity into their fight.Christians in Israel are not even treated right even the Palestinians have more Christians than the Isreali's.

Everyone is free to pick their side or sit on the fence if they want to don't insult people for choosing to be sympathetic to the Palestines and how they are being treated and oppressed unfairly

Muslim madam, no history supports raining rockets on Civilian cities, targeting innocent civilians. Those terrorist pigs are getting what they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:03am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:

Women are not supposed to be so unreasonable like this,

During Terrorist sympathizer Obama time, Isis where beheading people up and down, killing and invading cities until Trump came in.

Iran is controlled by mostly Terrorist, selling weapons to Terrorists all over the world. That general that was killed is a renowned terrorist that is why no one questioned USA. Just as terrorist Pantimi of Nigeria

Afghanistan is a useless terrorist country that just as Northern nigeria wants to make Nigeria as a whole and such war is always without end.

Israel vs Palestinian war never escalated like this or like in 2011 throughout Trumps administration.

And most especially, I used the sentence "To a great Extent" Please be wise
Don't bring my gender into this it shows that you don't know what you are doing.

How did Obama become a terrorist sympathiser who killed Bin Laden and was it Obama that brought instability to the middle East.So who told you that Isis was completely annihilated under Trump or did beheadings not happen did it start during Obama's tenure or prior?

And what about Saudi Arabia why call only Iran into the mix?

But is Afghanistan not a part of the middle East why is it a useless country I thought Trump the peace maker can bring peace anywhere what stopped him from doing same for the Afghans.

How are you blaming Biden you boy and absorbing Trump was it Biden that told Israel to evict Palestinians was it Biden that told Israel to go to Al Aqsa mosque where all this infighting started so if Trunp had won re-election and same thing happened what will you say?I am yet to see how this is Biden's fault or how Trump brought any peace to the middle East you are yet to make that clear.If by signing Abraham Accord is your definition of peace then something is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Masterkernel1: 9:03am On May 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
in the month of ramadan,israel soldiers enters into a mosque,start harrasing and shooting them,and you expect them to fold their arms right

I'm too old to buy those grabs of Muslims, I agree with you that they conducted searches, how does that cause a person to start raining rockets?

If Army should come and search us in the Church based on intelligence, I won't start gunning them down. Or you think Nigerian Army hasn't done enough for Igbos to start a war if I take your excuse for this escalation.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by adedehinbo(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I'm too old to buy those grabs of Muslims, I agree with you that they conducted searches, how does that cause a person to start raining rockets?

If Army should come and search us in the Church based on intelligence, I won't start gunning them down. Or you think Nigerian Army hasn't done enough for Igbos to start a war if I take your excuse for this escalation.
they didn't only search,they short at them,you re talking as if hamas just stood up and start raining rockets over israel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highest Ranking Russian Army Officer, Lieutenant General Killed In Ukraine / 16 Images Show How The Lives Of Saudi Women Are Changing With New Reforms / Watch Margaret Thatcher’s Funeral Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.