Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. (30883 Views)

The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers / The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Dandeson1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
baseaz1:
[size=28pt]Scholarship Offer Available, I.C.T Training & Certification,. Click Here: http://apyapps..com[/size]
e never do 4 yugrin
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by robosky02(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Many girls lost their virginity 2 dat BlackBerry 6710.chaii..slow n steady wins d race..life na turn by turn

ok you are here
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
baseaz1:
[size=28pt]Scholarship Offer Available,
I.C.T Training & Certification,.
Click Here: http://apyapps..com[/size]
scamatozoa
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by kuzee(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
praise the Lord

Get your Timberland Boot, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Et all and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch here.. Visit link at signature
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by wildchild1: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Change!!!

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by k1centy: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please detatch that scientific calculator from that blackberry passport o jare.

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by MamaChibuike: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blimey! You can make minimum $250 a day and $2000 a week for doing these simple task.....Follow this Link: http://lines-news.com/p69852
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Princematarazzi(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Machine is typing.... cheesy

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by andymofia(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Techthins:
The Blackberry Passport sitting next to the BlackBerry 6710.

I see no difference. RIM is fuCcked

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by flokii: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blackberry na fone?..
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by nihinlade(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is a lesson that one should set one's priority right. Gadgets don't have economic value in the long run. Also they are vanity. Some years ago who ever had that pure water looking BlackBerry was the biggest boy or girl in town.

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
where's d difference qwerty keypad present on both devices screen still day d two phones

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by lomprico(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
chudyprince:
Pies of crab
Crap!
No b only crab na crayfish.
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Some bimbo lost their innocence 2 this shit in d name of becoming big girl. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Kingbilo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
The future and possibly the last blackberry..

Android based by the way....

The blackberry priv

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by tenmillion(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Adebowhales:
Am sure every man would be
faithful if God took an inch of
his dick every time he cheated
eyin weyrey 100%
. NASO.com
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by clemz85(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
me thinks it shoulda been BlackBerry Posch sitting next to....
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by shumuel(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm by 2035 BBpp too would also be an old phone, Life! sad
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by faithfulme: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Life is all about change and we always pray for the positive

Bought my blackberry passport last week and it worth it
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Kazrem(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lolzz. I remembered a friend who had it then. It was like, this girl get kukushi oo
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
They lost it because they wanted to enjoy di.c.k... NOT because of BlackBerry.

pretydiva:
Many girls lost their virginity 2 dat BlackBerry 6710.chaii..slow n steady wins d race..life na turn by turn
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by simdam500(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
faithfulme: Life is all about change and we always pray for the positive

Bought my blackberry passport last week and it worth it

Seriously? smiley

It's a must get for me then wink
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by justplainpaul(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
rocking my z10. passport on d way
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by tunax5loon(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
klintpeters:

I need testimonies of ppl who have subscribed from you.
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by PAQ(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blackberry Passport is one of the ugliest, weirdest phones ever.... Only if u r way above 6ft tall
Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by guyXander(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2015

Re: The Evolution Of Blackberry Pictured In One Image. by badohemmy(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Is dat wat d new BlackBerry looks like in d market I didn't knw pple still used BB!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Waterfall Screen: The Future Of Smartphones / Get A Phone Number, Given The Imei Number: How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.