Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Encounter With An Edo Witch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With An Edo Witch (4524 Views)

My Encounter With Security Guards At Ikeja City Mall (ICM) / My Encounter With The Well Dressed Guy / My Encounter With ROAD SAFETY Along Lekki Ajah On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With An Edo Witch by umehmj(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
before now i have heard stories of how witchcraft is openly practiced in edo state of Nigeria but i never believed those tales. this is because such things are kept secret from the east where i come from, and also, any body suspected to be practicing witchcraft is treated with scorn and avoided like a plaque. i had a friend from edo state while in school who also collaborated these stories of witches when my curious mouth asked him but still i didn't believe him. deep down in me i know there is an element of truth in it but the realist side of me won't buy that, just like when they say there is a voodoo practice in kogi where one's physical body will be buried six feet below, only for that same person to come out from another room; not as a spirit but the same human, only difference now is that body can't be killed unless the buried version is exhumed and killed. jazz dey o, hmm. i go still confirm am sha.

back to my story. last month i had an opportunity to travel to edo state. i went to visit my cousin bro at ekpoma, tired of staying at home while waiting for service and again, he has been disturbing me for too long to come visit him. so i thought that's a perfect time to go see my cousin plus finally get to confirm my curiosity or lay it to rest if it turns out worse. everything looked normal in ekpoma, just like every other town in Nigeria but i was on a look out for those witches. first day was cool, followed my cousin to his place of hustle, came back, ate and slept good. no sign of witches. two days, three days, now almost a week and everything is cool. I said it! it is just tales, nothing like open witchcraft here. i rebuffed those claims and took my mind off it. we had a great weekend and on Monday we continued our hustle. at about 2pm that Monday, i started feeling headache so i decided to go home and get some rest. the compound was quiet when i got home, i quietly opened our apartment and entered. i sat down on the sofa to cool down my head before i take a shower and probably get some drugs and soon i was dozing off.

I was half asleep, half awake when it happened. i thought i saw something pulling at the door handle. i opened my eyes and my good people what i saw can only be seen in Nollywood horror movies........

battery about to die. lemme charge please... will finish up my encounter when i get back online.
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by nairalandmaster(f): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by wezegrim: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by nairalandmaster(f): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by menix(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2015
OP u dey gbongbolo cigar oo...
Come finish this ur lie jawe..
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by Chanchit: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2015
I know you are lying, but come and finish it so I can introduce you to the association of urhobo witch. Since your aspiration in life is to look for witches.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by Sunexy(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2015
nairalandmaster:
nice one op. keep it up.
U wunt gain anything
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by Godfullsam(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Op didn't u see ur battery before typing

Come back o! because i am enjoying this ur lie angry
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by sorextee(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
HES OUTTA LIES.. when u don find penty sugar put for the story, let me know..
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by laurenziz6(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Op go charge fone quick quick a beg
Am getting more anxious by the minute
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Pinsure of d witch or......
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by laurenziz6(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Pinsure of d witch or......

I don't knw wat dis world is turning to
So if u see witch for your house u no go run
U go stay snap picture Rip in advance sha
I can she that your tired of living
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by AleqsChizar(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR#

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by umehmj(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
I be damned if i am lying. well it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks, i was a doubting Thomas, but guys evil dey. i saw one to believe.
.words are vague things but i will try as much to paint a picture of what i saw at the door. I saw a huge hand that looks like a gorilla's, covered in thick hairs with long dirty nails protruding from the outside of the door. i mean this creature was outside the door but somehow it was able to chook it's hand past the metal door and trying to unlock the door. in shock and in fear and without a thought, i rushed to the door to prevent this horrifying hand from opening the door. immediately i touched that hand it began to press me (for those that has been pressed before, you will know what i mean), i was transfixed there, unable to shout or force myself off the hand. the only thing i felt was this feeling as if a hose was channeled into me and life being sucked away. i don't know how many minutes i was at the door but when the hand felt it was done with me, it freed me and i slumped to the floor. i must have passed out cos when i woke it was getting dark and my headache haven't left me, only it got worse plus the fever that followed. by the time my cousin came back i was pretty down with sickness as can be. I told him of my encounter and the only thing he could mutter was 'this woman again', i asked which woman he was referring to and he said his landlady. this his landlady in question is an educated beautiful young lady and nothing can ever make me believe she practices witchcraft. bad as my health was, i told my bro i will be traveling back home the following morning. better to die at home than in a foreign land bedevilled by witches.

oya! critics over to una
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chai,, malaria.. E no go better for u. grin
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
#Na ya dream dreaming nd imaqination mixed with ya malaria cause am..
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by hotmolo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
edo sha. i confirmed wen i saw a video of a woman who turned from a bird to a woman in mid air and crashed into a roof nd fell. d evidence was over whelming cos d roof she fell through was torn open.
Re: My Encounter With An Edo Witch by umehmj(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
who no come no go know sha

(1) (Reply)

Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God / Blood Money & Nnewi Rich Man / Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.