Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) (28849 Views)

270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations / A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) / Corruption At A Voter Registration Centre In Abuja: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by onosprince(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by fejikudz(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2015
m
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by hotgunz(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2015
9niceguy:

What has any political party got to do with this now..... Must we oppose ourselves because of those selfish leaders? Let's pray for good governance and. Stop crucifying people that are busy planning the country. God bless you
wat s nt politics in all ds mr niceguy? I tot corruption will nt exist if fulani s a president, busy plannin my feet... Wait until Ade bendel and all s 419 squad re bein make ministers
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by deramarks(f): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Diz is why nigeria is still struggling to get up pls nairalanders don't criticize pray for d spiritual change of d corrupt and b sincere in mind too diz will go a long way in d future for our children...let's suffer now nd make nigeria a beta place for our descendants....like if u agree #deramarks

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
That's their own cup of tea grin
After all it's their 'misguilded' brothers that brought this upon them.
He who laugh last, laugh best.
Biafra pogrom and genocide is over, it's now hausa/fulani's turn!
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Richie0974:

It's been like that even before PMB became president.. ..you people should stop being blinded by hate
Another wailee sighted
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerians never fail to disappoint, anywhr dem don allocate money like dis, its bound to be embezzeled. wickedness in high places
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Naff24(f): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"very soon, the 'wailees(apc supporters) will soon become the wailers(opposition), the problem was never GEJ, the fu la ni and the islamists are to be blamed for all this crimes. They told you change and you bought the idea(mirage), I only pity the children".
U are so dumb nigga.. Dis exact picture has been aired since early last year, so what APC supporters gat to do with it

In btw, @OP, always source for current information not outdated one pls biko undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by donfemo(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2015
This is sad, with a monthly budget of over NGN 600 million, they should get good food and basic necessities.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by musafat(f): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"very soon, the 'wailees(apc supporters) will soon become the wailers(opposition), the problem was never GEJ, the fu la ni and the islamists are to be blamed for all this crimes. They told you change and you bought the idea(mirage), I only pity the children".
haba! U v said it all nd I agree, buh y d religion aspect, I'm a muslima , nd we r nt hrtless.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by jamace(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2015
And those doing all these evils have intimidating credentials. Naija we hail thee. cry cry
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
And they will be happy seeing this people eat this kind food.food which their dogs at home can't even eat.I don't know why we are so wicked to ourselves that's why we have remain darkness.

May God punish and expose those that has brought corruption into IDP camp.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Naff24:

U are so dumb nigga.. Dis exact picture has been aired since early last year, so what APC supporters gat to do with it

In btw, @OP, always source for current information not outdated one pls biko undecided
Baba e dumb
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Don't worry folks. Oga Bubu's body odour will fix things sharp sharp! grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by KingMikowski(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
walemoney007:
Am not sorry to say this,Nigeria is a useless country
I object to your motion; Nigeria is not useless, rather we have inborn corrupt leaders!
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Orikinla(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
helinues:
This is a regular meal at the IDP, in maiduguri, with a monthly budget of 630million naira, why are we so wicked in Nigeria ? yet, some people make profit out of misfortune, and can go to sleep at night ,
[size=18pt]You will never know how wicked black people are until you meet Nigerians when you are broke and hungry.
Many Nigerians are desperately wicked.
It is only in Nigeria I have seen baby factories for breeding and selling babies.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2015
musafat:
haba! U v said it all nd I agree, buh y d religion aspect, I'm a muslima , nd we r nt hrtless.
Islamists not islam, take note
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by MrT2011(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2015
walemoney007:
Am not sorry to say this,Nigeria is a useless country

Do you know what makes it useless?

..........The people!
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by DoroMega: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2015
This is madness.........for Christ's sake, give them good food and use good plates...... Damn, it sucks being a refugee in your own country
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by KYO1: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Major General Theophilus Danjuma should be blamed for this as the chairman of the body that supervises the IDP camps, what he is doing with the allocated funds?is there strict supervision of distributions or the money is diverted to other use. Nigeria i hail theee
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by sun4mama(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Shattima nd the other demons in apc ahuld be held responsible.an attack against boko haram is attack against de north dat ws wht brainless buhari said in 2012 nd u can see were dat stupid statement nd an old fool presidiot has lead to today.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by fabre4: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2015
FrankAba1:
Lucky them, atleast they recieve daily rations unlike Biafran children who were starved to death and the little donated by international charity organizations like Caritas International were poisoned by the "Nigerian" govt.

We shall never forget!

Karma is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Bennyberry(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2015
U can imagine what these people are eating. Some people are devilishly corrupt and when dy die due to karma. People would be blaming buhari and his government of killing them when they begin to face to wrath of the law. And some state would be planning state burial for these criminals. #nigeria is really sick
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Alwaystruth: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2015
This is why we are treated like Animals abroad. You must respect your citizens first before
any foreign government or nationals respects us.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by williamstd(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2015
chai!...there is God o.The best way for all these to stop is for us to start supporting them with our little and let's see if those thief's won't b ashamed of themselves to see those with little still show love with their substance.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by fabre4: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2015
FrankAba1:
Lucky them, atleast they recieve daily rations unlike Biafran children who were starved to death and the little donated by international charity organizations like Caritas International were poisoned by the "Nigerian" govt.

We shall never forget!

Karma is a ______

2 Likes

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Nonsense!!

Why did your forefathers declare a war when they knew that they couldn't feed their own people. Besides Ojukwu intentionally starved Igbo children to gain sympathy from the international community

May Ojukwu continue to rot in hell. No wonder his wife Bianca decided to spread her legs for a Yoruba man with a bigger third leg.

Every sensible Igbo person should be cursing Ojukwu on a daily basis.
shocked shocked shocked shocked kai see uppercut. Dis guy really finish the people of biafra grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by simplisity(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Take heart 'wailee'(apc supporter), PMB is bringing the change......
Change in a very slow pace kills. If he dont speed up, there will be aserious recession in this country and frm early next yr peopl will start dieing of hunger, but God forbid, He will alwas make a way for His peopl. I hope u listened to wat one of d ministerial nominees Mr Ibe Ukachikwu said about speed. Delay is dangerious my brother. If Nigerians who r agitating for change start dieing of hunger as a result of impact of change then, who else would benefit frm d change we r hopin for? I think Mr President should do somtin about this slow pace, bf it is too late.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:
embarassed

Obinoscopy, lalasticlala please assist..... in doing the needful

- I am shocked at the quality of poor nutritious meals handed to the internally displaced persons
- We need to probe this ugly and unfortunate development
- The NGO's needs to wake up and alive to their responsibilities
- What is the budget per camp?
- Where is the source of water for this people?
- Can we hold the state government accountable in our region?
- Can we compare Jonathan's government with the present predicament?
- Is that a three day old boiled rice scrapped from the bottom of a firewood stove?
- Is that sauce or what is the source?
- Even in my zoo where Jonathan kept us, we ate very well, green bananas everywhere and fresh plantain in farms.

Jonathan sef shocked
Oga, are you a baboon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55 Things You Might Not Know About Our Beloved Country, Nigeria / President Buhari Worshiped At Al-Nabawi Mosque In Medina (Pics/Video) / Ex-PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh Resigns From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.