Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) (28846 Views)

270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations / A Soldier Teaching IDPs In Borno Camp (Photo) / Corruption At A Voter Registration Centre In Abuja: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Jonathan sef grin
ur clueless corrupt hero infected the officials with corruption, those officials need change by replacing them with less corrupt people
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by stanech: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is what you get when you think body language can fix everything
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by 9japatroit(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Nonsense!!

Why did your forefathers declare a war when they knew that they couldn't feed their own people. Besides Ojukwu intentionally starved Igbo children to gain sympathy from the international community

May Ojukwu continue to rot in hell. No wonder his wife Bianca decided to spread her legs for a Yoruba man with a bigger third leg.

Every sensible Igbo person should be cursing Ojukwu on a daily basis.
mechie eze ure gi,nwoke m!.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Emdee590(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
makzeze:
I could remember the meal we were served when I was in a govt. sec. school in one of the north eastern states is WORST than this.
Thank you jare, that's the point here...also worst in my school back then

The thing is that we humans are wicked towards ourselves therefore , those in - charged should be blamed not the govt.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Antoinne: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Is that one soup or what?! Choi. God I'm grateful.
You, my friend, are quite dumb. Stop entertaining this feeling of entitlement.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Chanchit: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Antoinne:
You, my friend, are quite dumb. Stop entertaining this feeling of entitlement.
I can see you are an atheist, so I go jump am pass.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by flokii: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
even internally displaced sef dey complain...
where those NL wailers... #anti corruption war crusaders
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by 400billionman: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:

Red oil with Rice..
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by all4gud(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
It's part of the expected #change#
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wat is dat? Prison rice looks better, ask Anini.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by prisiluv(f): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Those incharge of D fund will cut dier own share...D local heads will cut diers...dose who go 2d market will cut diers....D cooks will manage foodstuff,so dey can take some home too...wat abt dose sharing? which way nigeria? sad cry
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by gemale(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=Ebukaobi post=39037637]

Nonsense!!

Why did your forefathers declare a war when they knew that they couldn't feed their own people. Besides Ojukwu intentionally starved Igbo children to gain sympathy from the international community

May Ojukwu continue to rot in hell. No wonder his wife Bianca decided to spread her legs for a Yoruba man with a bigger third leg.

Every sensible Igbo person should be cursing Ojukwu on a daily basis. [/
]

Pls kindly had ur ignorant tongue if u r dnt kno naija history. Instead of further lambastn u, I was educate u.
1. Ojukwu/igbos didn't declare war on Nigeria. Ojukwu only seceded.
2. B4 dt putrid orifice u call a mouth begins 2 wag, let me tell u d reason you don't igbos seceded... 30000 yes 30000 d number of Igbo men, women, & children slaughtered in pogroms carried out in d North following d July 1966 counter coup. So answer me Mr Ojukwu hater. Wld u lyk 2 cohabit wt sm1 who murdered dt amount of ur tribesmen?
3. U should know dt Ojukwu didn't secede immediately @ d negotiation conference in Aburi, he demanded dt d guilty parties b punished & gowon step down as head of state because General babatope (a Yoruba man) out ranked him among oda reasonable demands. None of his demands were met.
4. D 1st shots of d civil war were fired in d Midwest (present day delta, edo & parts of ondo State because Ojukwu deployed biafran troops 2 protect Igbo natives there. Wen d federal troops under murtala Mohammed retook asaba, dey gathered all d igbos dey found & killed dem.
I'm assuming u hv Google so search & learn d truth abt d Nigerian civil war b4 vomiting excreta 4rm ur mouth. D man Ojukwu is 2 tyms any leader u v Eva had in dis backwrd polity u call a country. Due 2 d blockade mountd by d federal troops, d biafrans cldnt access petroleum products so they learnt hw 2 refine their crude oil. While federal troops were buyn their weapons 4rm countries lyk UK & ussr, biafrans were busy makn dreaded weapons lyk d ogbunigwe. fyi I'm not Igbo (my mum is) bt d atrocities meted to igbos during D civil war are unforgivable. D FG's Victory was pyrrhic because most of our problems 2day r byproducts of D war-impunity, human rights abuse, over reliance on crude oil etc. D '1 Nigeria' forged was & still is a sham comprising of ethnic groups greedily grabbing at oil money. D unity of Nigeria Wld truly b tested Wen D oil finishes. #ikembaliveson #Ndigbokwenu

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by gemale(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nigeria- a land where do poor scam D poorer. All I can say is dt D person scamming is setting himself & his generation unborn 4 babanla curses.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
The nation of barbarians! angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Fundango: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
helinues:
This is a regular meal at the IDP, in maiduguri, with a monthly budget of 630million naira, why are we so wicked in Nigeria ? yet, some people make profit out of misfortune, and can go to sleep at night ,
Lmao,such food based on how i view it could be the one of those Northern poor man food grin called,Kwado or Dambu or precisly #GARAU-GARAU ba nama.grin
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Fundango: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Lmao,such food based on how i view it could be the one of those Northern poor man food grin called,Kwado or Dambu or precisly #GARAU- GARAU ba nama. grin
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Fundango: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Nonsense!!

Every sensible Igbo person should be cursing Ojukwu on a daily basis.
grin
1,000,000,000,000 Likes grin 1,000,000 Sad
10,000,000 Cry 12,000,000 Wailing
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Martmore: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
welcome to the zoological republic. That food is meant for monkeys and baboons, so why are they complaining.Have u forgotten that you are in a zoo
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by yanabasee(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
EbukaLive:

The amount of educated folks that misinterpret FOI is appalling. It is Freedom of Information not Freedom of Speech for the upteempth time. Freedom of speech is already enshrined in our constitution and through out your lifetime you may never have any need for using the FOI. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez

Do you think at all?

Freedom of information is an extension of freedom of speech, a fundamental human right recognized in international law, which is today understood more generally as freedom of expression in any medium, be it orally, in writing, print, through the Internet or through art forms.

@bolded...

It's rather UMPTEEN TIMES... With an "S"
Or
You say "UMPTEENTH" Not "UMPTEENTH TIME"
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by bellville: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is corruption at its highest - taking advantage of other's misfortune.

Shop for books. Check my signature.
Re: Corruption At The IDP Camp ( Photo) by Sunseeker: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yet Government wants to promote[b] TOURISM [/b]in Nigeria !!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Turns 'Hunter' In New Pictures / Nigerian Soldier In Chad Cries Out: No Water, Much Mosquitoes, Snakes, Scorpions / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Indefinite Strike Jan. 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.