Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (58111 Views)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by ednoville(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
I was there a year ago, the museum is located at my friend's backyard, it's a lovely place, in Fela 's room you will find his Ghana must go bag , his pants still hanging, all his belongings still intact. Kudos to the Lagos state government under Fashola for tushing the place. below is one of the pix i snapped there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by smsshola(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
After the screening Fash still av time for leisure..
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by uchenna4(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
They killed fela, baba and co. Nigerian watched their icon died in vain. What a pity 9ija.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by Jowonloju(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Peaceful man. You must play politics now ooo no more luku luku. make Pro chancellor go rest
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by aresa: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
Lukesh Photography again?

Ao much Fashola dey pay you??

So Oga Fash get private photographer wey dey follow am abi

Good to know.

Memorable! In 2007, during campaign period, he told me that when he becomes the Governor he will send me to Photography school to hone my skills, and he did. He sent me to London school of photography in 2008. What made it memorable was that I thought he would have forgotten because we had not even won elections at the time he made the promise.

http://www.lukeshphotography.com/my-experience-working-with-gov-fashola-lukesh/

1 Like

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by aresa: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
How many photographs of the governor do you take in a day? I take up to 500 images per day and at times there are some state events where I shoot up to 4,000, 5,000 images but on a normal day, 500 images. And those 500 images can be from four or five events. I have about six million images of the governor, of both his public and private life in my stock

http://www.cityvoiceng.com/i-am-governor-fasholas-shadow-lukesh/
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by aresa: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Has the Governor ever wanted a photograph from an event and you didn’t have it?

I don’t think so because I am like the Governor’s shadow. I travel with him; I am always in his meetings even when we travel abroad. There was a time we went for a meeting with ex-President Bill Clinton. Out of all his entourage, I was the only one that went in with him.

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by aresa: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Working with Governor Fashola, you have to always be on your toes. He is a sportsman and when he walks at times, you have to jog. We were returning from an event on the afternoon the incident happened. We were at Outer Marina and you know Governor Fashola doesn’t use siren, so we were caught up in the traffic. There was a junior army officer passing the BRT lane and the Governor told one of his security guards to block him. That was when we sighted the senior military officer and Governor Fashola started walking towards the car. When he saw the Governor, he alighted and started saluting him. If I wasn’t close on the Governor’s tail, I would have missed that moment.

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by sarax: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
"Fashooo baba, Ijaya gbogbo senator" .
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by aresa: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
For me, many thanks to this wonderful photographer. I used hundreds if not thousand of his pictures here on NL.

All the tons Fashola commissions this and that pictures I posted on NL came from this man..

Unfortunately, the new orobo errand boy governor is yet to commission 1 single project, not even any of the hundreds of projects in different stages of completion Fashola.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by aresa: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
I remember posting these pics back in 2013 in the Fashola VS akpabio thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/23

That Fashola VS akpabio thread was indeed a classic...

Fashola is the man.. grin
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
karlriz:

cheesy.....

"Coffin for head of state"....(U fit check "music.naij.com"wink

Download Complete!!!

Gracii
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by MayhorE(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
“To be spiritual is not by praying and going to church. Spiritualism is the understanding of the universe so that it can be a better place to live in.”
“Broken English has been completely broken into the African way of talking, our rhythm, our intonation.” “The music of Africa is big sound: it’s the sound of a community” #SAI FELA!!! 
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by karlriz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Download Complete!!!

Gracii

De nada. wink
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
karlriz:

De nada. wink

significado mucho cool
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by dharnte: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
coolrespect
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by SirShymexx: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
The great Fela Kuti - my hero.

"Water no get enemy", "teacher can't teach me nonsense" cos I don't have "Kolo Mentality". But African woman still thinks she's a "lady" with "Yellow Fever" syndrome.

Jamaica have us Bob Marley, African Americans gave Tupac and Nas, and Naij gave us Fela Kuti. Then Somali gave us K'naan, the UK gave us Akala, Lowkey, and Swiss. All greatness.

An absolute legend
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by noblegrex: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Fashola was like haaa!FELAaaaaa. Na wa oo.how I wish this man come back to life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.