Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) (47664 Views)

Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Ben 7 Collapses On Stage At Felabration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by jhydebaba(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Healthy indeed....

#passmetheganja
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Etizz: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2015
He's really looking healthy.... I hope he don stop sly?
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by nelcliff(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Warlord3000:
Wow... This is good....

Thanks to this Niger delta guy who sponsored him to rehab

You are right bro. that's Ayiri Emami himself. He single handedly did that. He has done more than that to thousands of others. guddos to him.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2015
This guy get family so?
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by oweman: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Good seeing this hemp smoker getting well
one lesson though Edo citizens must learn to do away with weed smoking and sniffing of cocaine
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Wow!! This is a tremendous change...
contactmorak:
Reggae star, Majek Fashek appears to be doing well, as he looked fresh and healthy while performing at Felabration recently. He has been in an Abuja based Rehab for a while. More photos below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/a-healthy-looking-majek-strips-to.html
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by wytecat: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Make that an Itsekiri guy and he's still Majek's brother!
Warlord3000:
Wow... This is good....

Thanks to this Niger delta guy who sponsored him to rehab

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2015
AyerI emami try 4 this guy life shaa
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by JakesJ(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Good One, I Do Like The Guy In Question!
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2015
He's looking good but I hope he doesn't relapse. Drug addiction is a very difficult thing to cure hence most of them relapse back to it. Hoping this is not the case for him.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by naijathings(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
From street to stage,
from stage to yabaleft,
from yabaleft to rehab,
From rehab to stage
From stage to..........(complete it)

.... grammy award speech and after party

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by deloon(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2015
englishmart:
majek fashek should be taken back to his room in kuje till further notice...

Truth is, I'm not sure this man still has up to 7k in his account again
And so? If you don't have a reasonable comment, you simply shut it.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
From street to stage, from stage to yabaleft, from yabaleft to rehab, From rehab to stage From stage to..........(complete it)
higher stage.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Shebarh:
Good for him
You don't care anymore @ profile picture. What informed the upload?
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by klax(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2015
EbirichBen:
Please send Down the Rain

Pls I beg you don't let him send down the rain pls because that was the beginning of his trouble. Let him leave rain for now we have enough of rain. Na beg.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2015
odukoyayinka:
Pretty diva...the likes is t to celebrate him or you??...happy for him...lookin frosh!!
i resemble ayiri 4 ya village ni undecided
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by mightyhaze: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2015
W
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Aitee1:
Health is really wealth!!!

Ya. happy for him. Used to enjoy his raggae songs way back. He is a bunch of talent I must say
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by mrstheo(f): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God for his life
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by helphelp: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Majek don chop enough nkwobi
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by sukkot: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2015
englishmart:

7k as in cash ?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2015
pretydiva:
i resemble ayiri 4 ya village ni undecided

U are pretydiva. I mean pretty girl with one t. It means ur prettiness is not complete.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by k1centy: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Welcome back from Rehab dad.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by DonXavi(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Wow! Thank God this guy is recovering. I remember one time I met him in New York during the Nigerian Independence day celebration and took some pictures with him, he really looked so sick and lean then. I thank God also for the people who have disbursed their resources to help bring about his recovery. God will really bless them richly.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Dottore: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Hope he is not at drugs again
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Am so happy seeing this-
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by bebe2(f): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2015
englishmart:

So money is all dat matters?
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God 4 his life.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2015
contactmorak:
Reggae star, Majek Fashek appears to be doing well, as he looked fresh and healthy while performing at Felabration recently. He has been in an Abuja based Rehab for a while. More photos below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/a-healthy-looking-majek-strips-to.html

Wow! Are you sure this is recent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo / Biodun Okeowo 'Omo Butty' Wows In Cleavage-Baring White Jumpsuit / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.