Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Popular Nigerian Male Vocalists(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Male Vocalists(Photos) (1073 Views)

10 Best Nigerian Male Musicians (pics, Video) / Top 10 Female Vocalists In Nigeria(photos) / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Male Vocalists(Photos) by Romanticboy1(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Disclaimer: this list is strictly based on my personal opinion and observance...and this comprises of
the stage performance
vocal quality
vocal strength
etc.
the list is arranged in no particular order
Enjoy!!!

[b]PRAIZ
praise adejo self acclaimed king of rnb, is no new face in the music industry.After emerging the 2nd runner up in the first edition of mtn project fame,have become a force to reckon with notable songs like rich and famous, heartbeat and sisi..A gentleman who allows his powerful vocals with the blend of falsetto ,instrumental skills and stage performance speak on his behalf is surely here to stay and ain't leaving anytime soon...BTW ladies,he is single...feel free to apply...

2BABA
innocent idibia better known as 2baba or the modern Abraham who recently clocked forty..is a man who need no introduction..married to Annie idibia and father to seven kids is a vibrant musician who evergreen song "African Queen" still buzzes the airwaves...he is known and lovable by all for his humility, great stage presence and also powerful vocals...

BANKY W
bankole Wellington aka banky W or Mr capable rose to fame after his ebuta emeta in 2008 which gained massive success,since then haven't looked back... the sultry,reserved singer who came out from his shell by showing off his seductive side in the recent release of his single "high notes" and his rapping skills...is surely a bunch of talent with great vocals to watch out for

IYANYA
mtn project fame 1 winner iyanya aka Mr Oreo is a man who is known by many mostly due to his controversial stories...but aside that,this niccur is talented....those who watched his performances right from the maiden edition of project fame till now..can relate to this... [/b]

Re: Popular Nigerian Male Vocalists(Photos) by Romanticboy1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
[b]TIMI DAKOLO

After emerging the winner of the west African idol..he was not heard for a long time..but time passed and he came out with a bang...with hit songs like Iyawo mi,Wish me well and great nation, and his excellent vocal delivery... he is finally here to stay and prove to his fans they won't regret supporting him..

SOUND SULTAN

this man is clearly an artiste on his own with exceptional sound...he is clearly not a new face in the music industry and is still waxing strong with hit songs like natural something and orobo..and his recent single "everything is everything...he is certainly a man to watch out for not just for his excellent vocal delivery but his playful and funny nature..

KOREDE BELLO

Godwin crooner Korede bello is a youngster who is new in the music industry but has certainly won the hearts of both old and young,Christian and non-christian with his style of music and his beautiful voice...the 19yr old nominated as the next rated in headies 2015 is surely a promising act to watch out for ..

DAREY ART ALADE

The "Pray for me" crooner whose single is buzzing the airwaves...he recently released his 5th studio album "Naked" which have and is still receiving positive response is surely a non controversial man with excellent vocal delivery and strong stage presence..he is married to deola and has three kids..

vocalists of note
wande coal
oritse femi
reekado banks
kiss Daniel

Culled by me
pardon my typos
cc:Lalasticlala
[/b]

Re: Popular Nigerian Male Vocalists(Photos) by prettyjo(f): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
was I the first to comment or Wat

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh (dike) Biography, / Chidinma Ekile's Sister Weds In A Toju Foyeh Dress (photos) / Couple With Same Age Of 187 Gets Engaged...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.