Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 16th 2015 ) - MARRIED TO IDOLS? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 16th 2015 ) - MARRIED TO IDOLS? (519 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 16th 2015 ) - MARRIED TO IDOLS? by dallyemmy: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday October 16th 2015 ) - MARRIED TO IDOLS?

1.Thank you Father for your word today.

2.Thank you Father for upholding me till now, with your right hand of righteousness.

3.Thank you Father for the success of all the past Holy Ghost Congresses' meetings of the RCCG.

4.Father, let this year's Holy Ghost Congress coming up between 7th - 11th December,
2015, at the redemption camp, witness unprecedented manifestations of your presence and powers.

5. Father, please, forgive and have mercy upon me for any past involvement in idolatory and occultism.

6.Father, let every spirit of idolatory in my life be consumed by your fire.

7.Father, let every voice of ancestral idols speaking against me be silenced forever.

8.Father, remove from my heart, the love of anyone or anything, that has taken your place, and let your love alone be paramount.

9.Father, when the time of comfort and refreshing shall come unto me, let me still continue in your Will.

10.Father, the mouth that I have used in praising you, let me never use it to praise an idol.

11.Father, let me experience a positive switch in my life today, that will usher me into the pool of your overflowing blessings and prosperity.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Why Without Faith It’s Impossible To Please God? / Faith Comes By Hearing / How Are Christians Not Of This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.