Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity (26081 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by iliyande(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2016
I can name more than three false idols in modern Christianity, but which three stand out to you? Which ones would you include?

Being Relevant
I actually heard one pastor say that “we can’t be preaching the Bible to people in the world because it’s not relevant to them.” What!? I have to admit, I was angered by that. Isn’t the gospel the power of salvation (Rom. 1:16)? Does this pastor think he has more power than the word of God to save? Has he invented a better way than the Spirit of God mixed with the Word of God making the children of God? I think he’s the one who’s irrelevant. The Word of God never needs changing; it abides forever (1 Pet. 1:25). These churches that don’t want to offend people are more interested in filling the pews than filling people with the Word of God. Sorry, milk-toast pastor, but the Word is supposed to cut in order to heal because soft words make hard hearts, but hard words make soft hearts, and the Word of God is supposed to comfort the afflicted, but afflict the comfortable. Pragmatism is deadly as a doctrine. Feelings over faith is toxic.

Self-Improvement
This comes close to being found in every prosperity gospel I have ever heard. They want you to come to their church so that your life will be better and you’ll be happier, but I have news for them. My life got harder after I became a Christian. Many of my former friends spurned me. Much of my family thought I was brainwashed. Some sermon topics are “How to Live a Happier Life” or “How You Can Find More Fulfillment.” Excuse me, but isn’t worship all about God and His glory? What about preaching about repentance, sin, the cross, the blood of the Lamb, holiness, sanctification, and actual biblical topics? Instead of love for God being taught, it’s all about love for self. It’s not theology but “me-ology” they are preaching. Christ is not the focus; we are!

We’re All God’s Children
Pluralism has extended its deadly tentacles into the modern churches. No, not all of them, but the idea that we should embrace other religions is a false notion and one from many modern churches. The bumper sticker that reads “coexist” sounds nice, but try telling that to the extremists who continuously murder Christians around the world. We are not all God’s children. Some are clearly children of the Devil, which is what Jesus told the religious authorities in His day (John 8:44), and John wrote that “we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are” (1 John 3:10). Once, when Paul and Barnabas were opposed by Elymas the sorcerer, who tried to turn the proconsul away from the faith (Acts 13:cool, Paul told him, “You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery” (Acts 13:10).

Conclusion
Can you leave a comment about other false idols that are infiltrating many churches today? I can cover only three here, and I know that the focus is shifting toward the self, toward being pragmatic or favoring what people want to hear and a tickling of ears. In Paul’s last letter before his execution, he warned Timothy that “the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths” (2 Tim 4:3-4). I fear that time has come.

May God richly bless you,
Pastor Jack Wellman
http://faithinthenews.com/top-3-false-idols-of-modern-christianity/

Lalasticlala

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by TheEminentLaity: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2016
I was about to ask which church you attend before I saw it isn't an original article.

Christ is Risen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by thesicilian: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Whether this article was written by an atheist or a Christian, I think I agree with this article. Feelings over faith is toxic, and the notion given by most churches that once you become born again, your life will automatically change to this sweet sailing lifestyle is one reason why many new Christians easily get fed up with the whole process when things aren't going their way...

31 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by marshalcarter: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2016
#listeninToJohnLegend ft Commons-Glory

2 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by thesicilian: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Khd95:
Christianity is d handiwork of that occultic,drunk st.paul,who was out to discredit jesus true teachings
What is wrong with you?!

14 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Whether this article was written by an atheist or a Christian, I think I agree with this article. Feelings over faith is toxic, and the notion given by most churches that once you become born again, your life will automatically change to this sweet sailing lifestyle is one reason why many new Christians easily get fed up with the whole process when things aren't going their way ...
Well, Those Christians are gullible because the Bible never promised easy life to born agains.

Prosperity preachers bread lazy Christians and if you take
what they teach seriously, it will not be good for you. It will
be detrimental to your long-term growth as a follower of
Jesus cause you won't be able to stay strong in faith during stormy weathers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by nmreports: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Great discussion.
What baffles me however is that we discuss Christianity not with the intent to correct, uplift or regenerate minds but to bring about more arguments, discord and grouse among people.

For the sake of not arguing, yes there are a lot of challenges with the church today but more importantly, with us... who without passion and love and reverence for Christ only say without doing.

Let us begin to strive to be perfect, working out our own salvation before speaking against things we do not totally have control over.
Our own life and eternity however is in our hands. Work it out in all humility, with support from the spirit of God and guard it with all jealousy.

23 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by Sasuwa(f): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2016
are jews going to hell or heaven , see the attrosites they commits:
The history of the Israelites abounds in instances of the persecution of their own Prophets. We cite here a few from the Bible: (1) After the death of the Prophet Solomon, the kingdom of the Israelites was split into two states the kingdom of Judah with its capital at Jerusalem, and the kingdom of Israel with its capital at Samaria. As the two were often at war with each other, the things came to such a pass that the kingdom of Judah asked for help from the Aramaic kingdom of Damascus against their own brethren. At this the Prophet Hanani by God's command severely rebuked Asa king of Judah for relying on the king of Syria instead of relying on "the Eternal your God." But Asa instead of heeding the warning sent the Prophet of God to the prison house. (2 Chronicles, 16: 1-10). (2) When the Prophet Elijah rebuked the Israelites for serving and worshipping Baal, and asked them to serve and worship One God alone, they became his mortal enemies. King Ahab of Samaria threatened to kill him because his idolatrous wife incited him against the Prophet Elijah. In terror he ran for his life to the mountains in the Sinai Peninsula. During the period of affliction, he said, "I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thy altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even 1 only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away". (1 Kings, 19: 1-10). (3) King Ahab sent another Prophet, Micaiah, to prison for speaking out the truth. "And the king of Israel said, Take Micaiah, and carry him back unto Amon the governor of the city, and to Joash the king's son; and say, "Thus saith the king, Put this fellow in the prison, and feed him with bread of affliction and with water of affliction, until I come in peace." (1 Kings, 22: 26-27). (4) When the people of Judah began to worship idols openly and to do what was evil in the sight of Allah, the Prophet Zecharia raised his voice against these evils, saying: "Why transgress ye the commandments of the Lord, that ye cannot prosper? because ye have forsaken the Lord, he hath also forsaken you. And they conspired against him, and stoned him at the commandment of the king in the court of the house of the Lord. " (2 Chronicles, 24: 20-21) (5) When the Israelite state of Samaria was destroyed by the Assyrians, and the Jewish state at Jerusalem was threatened with imminent danger, the Prophet Jeremiah began to bewail and warn his people of their degeneration and its evil consequences. He lamented and cried, "Mend your ways otherwise you will meet with a far worse doom than Samaria." In answer to this the Jews cursed him, beat him and imprisoned him. They accused him of treachery against the nation and shouted, "You are deserting to the Chaldeans." He was arrested and flogged and confined in the dungeon cells. Then they put him into an underground cistern, lowering him down with ropes so that he should sink in the mud and die on the spot from starvation. (For details please refer to Jeremiah, I5: 10, 18: 20-23; 20:1-18 and Chapters 36 to 40.) (6) About the Prophet Amos, it is written that when he rebuked the Israelite state of Samaria for its evil and immoral doings and warned them of their evil are doing. These are the people who have preferred the worldly life to the life in the Hereafter. Therefore their torment shall not be lightened nor shall help be given to them (from any quarter). consequences, he was served with the notice:"O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah and prophesy there." (Amos, 7: 10-13). (7) When John the Baptist raised his voice against the immoralities which were being openly practised in the court of Herod, king of Judah, he was arrested and bound in prison. Then at the request of Herodias, his wife, who had a grudge against him, he sent one of the guards to bring his head. The man went and beheaded him in the prison and brought, his head on a dish to be presented to her. Thus, the Prophet of God was killed without any cause. (ark, 6: 17-29.) (cool The last victim of the evil designs of the high priests and the elders of the jews was Jesus Christ, who took them to task for their sins and hypocrisies and advised them to lead a righteous life. For this"crime" of his, they plotted against him: bought Judas, one of his twelve disciples, and sent a large mob with swords and cudgels to seize him and take him away to the house of the high priest. After binding him, they led him off, and handed him over to Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor. They tried to procure false evidence against him in order to have him put to death. They had become so hardhearted that they asked Pilate to release Barabbas, a murderer, as a boon at the festival but to "crucify him"

1 Like

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by EternalBeing: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Interesting. Thanks op.
If you think the World has gone churchy click Like, if you think the Church has gone worldly click Share. A must read thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3488285/smaller-stronger#51410806
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Brb Holy Trinity Catholic Church Maitama loading..........

4 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by baybeeboi: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Brb Holy Trinity Catholic Church Maitama loading..........

Shebi u get offertory

1 Like

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by kayceerilyn(f): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Really disheartening my brother..... But it soothes my heart that many persons are begining to see truth in the word. A while ago, while preaching to some persons who claim to be christains, they asked me to keep the bible because according to them it is an old-fashioned book....
And for religious teachers and preachers who teach that a christain life is without stress, without the troubles, I will like to see where they got that teaching from... Even Jesus knew that following him will not be easy... He even said his servants will be hated by all men and some will be killed..... Truly, the era of tickling has arrived and after which many persons give up on religion and become atheists........ Little wonder, atheism is on the increase

peace out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by thesicilian: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Well, Those Christians are gullible because the Bible never promised easy life to born agains.
True, but the problem is most Christians don't read their Bibles. Nowadays when pastors make scriptural references, they have to write out the verses on screen. Why? Because 1. They know their members would likely not go back home to look up those scriptures 2. Most Christians don't even bother to bring their Bibles or writing materials to church any more. They just stroll in, stroll out.

2 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Whether this article was written by an atheist or a Christian, I think I agree with this article. Feelings over faith is toxic, and the notion given by most churches that once you become born again, your life will automatically change to this sweet sailing lifestyle is one reason why many new Christians easily get fed up with the whole process when things aren't going their way...

The bolded is one of the major reasons why people get discouraged and fall away, because what they were told isn't what they experienced.

Christianity is not a bed of roses. Anyone who wants to follow Christ, must take up his cross and follow him.

What most people do not know is, when you leave the camp of the devil and declare for Jesus, the devil will do everything within his power to make your life a living hell, just to frustrate you and make you believe you made the wrong choice.

Notwithstanding the challenges in being a Christian, one thing is sure, and that is victory in the end. No matter what comes our way as Christians, if we can trust and be fixated on God, we shall always overcome.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by wayne4loan: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by freddie82(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by Lamzzyy(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2016
Khd95:
Christianity is d handiwork of that occultic,drunk st.paul,who was out to discredit jesus true teachings
omo if you no wan receive heavenllo knock just shut your mouth..

1 Like

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by ajasa4link: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Do we have true idols?
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2016
I never reach to argue baba God matter o! cheesy
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by Tobyshegz(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2016
undecided. undecided...I really really really Reeeeeeaaaaaallllllllllyyyy dont know what to type.

1 Like

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by akintom(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2016
iliyande:
I can name more than three false idols in modern Christianity, but which three stand out to you? Which ones would you include?

Being Relevant
I actually heard one pastor say that “we can’t be preaching the Bible to people in the world because it’s not relevant to them.” What!? I have to admit, I was angered by that. Isn’t the gospel the power of salvation (Rom. 1:16)? Does this pastor think he has more power than the word of God to save? Has he invented a better way than the Spirit of God mixed with the Word of God making the children of God? I think he’s the one who’s irrelevant. The Word of God never needs changing; it abides forever (1 Pet. 1:25). These churches that don’t want to offend people are more interested in filling the pews than filling people with the Word of God. Sorry, milk-toast pastor, but the Word is supposed to cut in order to heal because soft words make hard hearts, but hard words make soft hearts, and the Word of God is supposed to comfort the afflicted, but afflict the comfortable. Pragmatism is deadly as a doctrine. Feelings over faith is toxic.

Self-Improvement
This comes close to being found in every prosperity gospel I have ever heard. They want you to come to their church so that your life will be better and you’ll be happier, but I have news for them. My life got harder after I became a Christian. Many of my former friends spurned me. Much of my family thought I was brainwashed. Some sermon topics are “How to Live a Happier Life” or “How You Can Find More Fulfillment.” Excuse me, but isn’t worship all about God and His glory? What about preaching about repentance, sin, the cross, the blood of the Lamb, holiness, sanctification, and actual biblical topics? Instead of love for God being taught, it’s all about love for self. It’s not theology but “me-ology” they are preaching. Christ is not the focus; we are!

We’re All God’s Children
Pluralism has extended its deadly tentacles into the modern churches. No, not all of them, but the idea that we should embrace other religions is a false notion and one from many modern churches. The bumper sticker that reads “coexist” sounds nice, but try telling that to the extremists who continuously murder Christians around the world. We are not all God’s children. Some are clearly children of the Devil, which is what Jesus told the religious authorities in His day (John 8:44), and John wrote that “we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are” (1 John 3:10). Once, when Paul and Barnabas were opposed by Elymas the sorcerer, who tried to turn the proconsul away from the faith (Acts 13:cool, Paul told him, “You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery” (Acts 13:10).

Conclusion
Can you leave a comment about other false idols that are infiltrating many churches today? I can cover only three here, and I know that the focus is shifting toward the self, toward being pragmatic or favoring what people want to hear and a tickling of ears. In Paul’s last letter before his execution, he warned Timothy that “the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths” (2 Tim 4:3-4). I fear that time has come.

May God richly bless you,
Pastor Jack Wellman
http://faithinthenews.com/top-3-false-idols-of-modern-christianity/

Lalasticlala

Dare to remove these three "idols" from churches, if they wouldn't become relics and museums, like cathedrals in the West.

Remove traditional religion (the Yoruba variant) doctrine from MFM if it will not become empty.

Remove financial empowerment gist from winners chapel, it will put oyedepo's jets up for sale.

Remove "my skydaddy say there's someone with back pain here", from Rccg, lagos - ibadan Road will be free for the purpose it was meant for.

8 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by RichDad1(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Make I sidon here first. comment loading....
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by claremont(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2016
The pope and all the other denominational leaders need to come together and ask for forgiveness for the atrocities their forbears committed during the crusades.

There is no single religion that has the moral high ground to criticise another.
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by phlio666(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Sasuwa:
are jews going to hell or heaven , see the attrosites they commits:
The history of the Israelites abounds in instances of the persecution of their own Prophets. We cite here a few from the Bible: (1) After the death of the Prophet Solomon, the kingdom of the Israelites was split into two states the kingdom of Judah with its capital at Jerusalem, and the kingdom of Israel with its capital at Samaria. As the two were often at war with each other, the things came to such a pass that the kingdom of Judah asked for help from the Aramaic kingdom of Damascus against their own brethren. At this the Prophet Hanani by God's command severely rebuked Asa king of Judah for relying on the king of Syria instead of relying on "the Eternal your God." But Asa instead of heeding the warning sent the Prophet of God to the prison house. (2 Chronicles, 16: 1-10). (2) When the Prophet Elijah rebuked the Israelites for serving and worshipping Baal, and asked them to serve and worship One God alone, they became his mortal enemies. King Ahab of Samaria threatened to kill him because his idolatrous wife incited him against the Prophet Elijah. In terror he ran for his life to the mountains in the Sinai Peninsula. During the period of affliction, he said, "I have been very jealous for the Lord God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thy altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even 1 only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away". (1 Kings, 19: 1-10). (3) King Ahab sent another Prophet, Micaiah, to prison for speaking out the truth. "And the king of Israel said, Take Micaiah, and carry him back unto Amon the governor of the city, and to Joash the king's son; and say, "Thus saith the king, Put this fellow in the prison, and feed him with bread of affliction and with water of affliction, until I come in peace." (1 Kings, 22: 26-27). (4) When the people of Judah began to worship idols openly and to do what was evil in the sight of Allah, the Prophet Zecharia raised his voice against these evils, saying: "Why transgress ye the commandments of the Lord, that ye cannot prosper? because ye have forsaken the Lord, he hath also forsaken you. And they conspired against him, and stoned him at the commandment of the king in the court of the house of the Lord. " (2 Chronicles, 24: 20-21) (5) When the Israelite state of Samaria was destroyed by the Assyrians, and the Jewish state at Jerusalem was threatened with imminent danger, the Prophet Jeremiah began to bewail and warn his people of their degeneration and its evil consequences. He lamented and cried, "Mend your ways otherwise you will meet with a far worse doom than Samaria." In answer to this the Jews cursed him, beat him and imprisoned him. They accused him of treachery against the nation and shouted, "You are deserting to the Chaldeans." He was arrested and flogged and confined in the dungeon cells. Then they put him into an underground cistern, lowering him down with ropes so that he should sink in the mud and die on the spot from starvation. (For details please refer to Jeremiah, I5: 10, 18: 20-23; 20:1-18 and Chapters 36 to 40.) (6) About the Prophet Amos, it is written that when he rebuked the Israelite state of Samaria for its evil and immoral doings and warned them of their evil are doing. These are the people who have preferred the worldly life to the life in the Hereafter. Therefore their torment shall not be lightened nor shall help be given to them (from any quarter). consequences, he was served with the notice:"O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah and prophesy there." (Amos, 7: 10-13). (7) When John the Baptist raised his voice against the immoralities which were being openly practised in the court of Herod, king of Judah, he was arrested and bound in prison. Then at the request of Herodias, his wife, who had a grudge against him, he sent one of the guards to bring his head. The man went and beheaded him in the prison and brought, his head on a dish to be presented to her. Thus, the Prophet of God was killed without any cause. (ark, 6: 17-29.) (cool The last victim of the evil designs of the high priests and the elders of the jews was Jesus Christ, who took them to task for their sins and hypocrisies and advised them to lead a righteous life. For this"crime" of his, they plotted against him: bought Judas, one of his twelve disciples, and sent a large mob with swords and cudgels to seize him and take him away to the house of the high priest. After binding him, they led him off, and handed him over to Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor. They tried to procure false evidence against him in order to have him put to death. They had become so hardhearted that they asked Pilate to release Barabbas, a murderer, as a boon at the festival but to "crucify him"
some people wil just cool down to compose nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Khd95:
I am not a Christian, I'm a deist, but it will anger you even more to know that not all the letters of St. Paul are even authentic. Although I am non religious, it will be foolish to ignore the fact that the person called 'Jesus', if he ever existed or not, gave some good guidelines for human morality with a few exceptions. Just like Buddha, Zoroaster, Confucius, etc. Most of these were clearly contradicted by the 'letters' of St. Paul. Hell, the synoptic gospel isn't even reliable. . .Look for the Gospel of Thomas or the Gospel of Barnabas (Removed by the Roman Catholic church) and just try to go through them. Or at least read summaries from people who have read them completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2016
me
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by victorazy(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2016
I was hear sha!
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

True, but the problem is most Christians don't read their Bibles. Nowadays when pastors make scriptural references, they have to write out the verses on screen. Why? Because 1. They know their members would likely not go back home to look up those scriptures 2. Most Christians don't even bother to bring their Bibles or writing materials to church any more. They just stroll in, stroll out.
Exactly. If half of the Christians on earth read their Bible as they ought to then majority of today's pastors would be out of business.

3 Likes

Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by bigiyaro(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Khd95:
see ur sef? Stop smoking weed... u nor gree...
Re: 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity by dhardline(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Wonderful piece. God will raise ambassadors for Him self and the gates of hell shall never prevail

against the church of God. For Christ is one body and we are one in Christ and when you hear a

true Christian speak, irrespective of the denomination or country he's from the testimonies are

always similar to that of other true Christians and not divided like today's churches make it seem.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement / RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor / Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.