Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) (63710 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
tiredface:
THE GUY IS JUST TOO CIVILIZED FOR MANY PEOPLE,PERIOD

you have said it all... the fools here are only used to their politicians wearing big agbada with big bellies
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
tiredface:
u must have leave long in d cave, that is why u called this village headmaster dress as civilized
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

And amaechi, tinubu, atiku, saraki etc are all saints? I pity you, nigeria is not ready for change.

You get time to dey answer that hypocritical fool oh...
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

you have said it all... the fools here are only used to their politicians wearing big agbada with big bellies
i know u are from cave
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Dejitops: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the man whose political wisdom is greater than awolowo, tinubu and obasanjo, the man that even awolowo is not worthy to tie the strap of his sandal, the jagaban/leader of the true yoruba race". Quote me anywhere.

Dangerious

I know what I've said may not go down we'll, with some myopic political illiterates, but its just the price I'm ready to pay for being an opposition and a supporter for true democracy
a day less to his excesses if you are close to him warn him
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
A governor is going for official duty and see how is he is dressed. Go to the motor park in your area and look at how the garage boys are dressed and tell me the difference between Fayose's dressing and garage boys' dressing.

Frankiss44:

And since when is T-shirt and shorts reserved for garage boys...
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by tpiander: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
futbol.
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

i don't know who is more foolish btw u and ozaoekpe
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by tpiander: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
tiredface:

I think you mean he's too IT for many people.
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
fayose deceiving ekiti people since 50AD
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Shamizz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
sorextee:
Where is d governor in the pix? undecided
sorextee:
sorextee:
Situations can sometimes be so so funny..

In Vector's voice

Fayose
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
teeowl:
A governor is going for official duty and see how is he is dressed. Go to the motor park in your area and look at how the garage boys are dressed and tell me the difference between Fayose's dressing and garage boys' dressing.

And who said the visit was official? Governors are human too...
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

i don't know who is more foolish btw u and OZAOEKPE
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i don't know who is more foolish btw u and ozaoekpe

It doesn't take away the fact that you are an hypocritical fool... smiles***

1 Like

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Vivalavida99(f): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
I just love this man, he is one of the most sophisticated people in whole of the South west.

Love him or hate him he is a thorn in the flesh of the Hausa Fulani hegemony and role model to the true democratic youth.

Fayose, may your days be long on earth so you keep tormenting the hypocritical, elitist, born to rule, and the so called progressives.

1 Like

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by erinalex: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Why are you wailing, I should be the one to wail and not you. You can't be a wailer and a wailee at the same time
the madness & hypocrisy in pple like is that; if you see Gov. Ambode dressed the way Fasoye did,your comments will be an exact opposite of what u posted. And the truth is that,u don't actually love Fasoye,but because in Jagaban u found a man,that millions of ibos can NEVER uproot,hence ur sudden "love" to Fasoye. Taking u serious will amount to a waste of time,u'r simply a jester & confused being. Better find someone from ur tribe,that u can love,talk about,all d time;instead of d Iroko man(lion of bordillion).better still go back to ur country,& if we've taken ur "oil",find a way to get it back.
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
makzeze:
Ekiti people una see your Governor
This is just too nice. I love simplicity.
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
sorextee:
Bro you need a glass? Cuz I know you Apc people are all shortsighted

1 Like

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Aipete2(f): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Vicadonis:
Must he wear agbada or all those rubbish our uselesz senators bombard themselves with
thats what he wore to our schl yesterday
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by agentakins: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the man whose political wisdom is greater than awolowo, tinubu and obasanjo, the man that even awolowo is not worthy to tie the strap of his sandal, the jagaban/leader of the true yoruba race". Quote me anywhere.

I know what I've said may not go down we'll, with some myopic political illiterates, but its just the price I'm ready to pay for being an opposition and a supporter for true democracy

How can you compare him with awolowo? You must be high on something. I think your comment should be an irony.
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by tokeflyn(f): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
[color=][/color] grin
makzeze:
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by akpumping7720(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Clap for yourself!
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Richie0974: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
sorextee:

I think it'sthat guy down the stairs wearing suit... grin
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by IndianaJay: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Leave Fayose please.............He's a baby boy, na their uniform be this. grin grin
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by talkintruth: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
If he was an APC governor, a lot of encomium would have been given to him. Some might even say its the beginning of CHANGE. ........... hypocrites

1 Like

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by freeslash: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
makzeze:

Yes a simple man. Must a governor go on suit, akpada, or senator ? I like the way he appears don't you
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
erinalex:
the madness & hypocrisy in pple like is that; if you see Gov. Ambode dressed the way Fasoye did,your comments will be an exact opposite of what u posted. And the truth is that,u don't actually love Fasoye,but because in Jagaban u found a man,that millions of ibos can NEVER uproot,hence ur sudden "love" to Fasoye. Taking u serious will amount to a waste of time,u'r simply a jester & confused being. Better find someone from ur tribe,that u can love,talk about,all d time;instead of d Iroko man(lion of bordillion).better still go back to ur country,& if we've taken ur "oil",find a way to get it back.
You support your criminal(tinubu), I support my own accused criminal(fayose), why you kan they vex?
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
agentakins:

How can you compare him with awolowo? You must be high on something. I think your comment should be an irony.
He's better than awolowo, a coward that killed himself. Accept fayose as the leader of the yoruba race
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
And shorts and t-shirt is the perfect casual outfit for a Governor? And did I say Governors are cyborgs or robots or machines or aliens?

Frankiss44:

Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

Fela was a prophet, under sun we day wear coat(suit) still smile on top the heat.
If it were to be amaechi, that omo ale would be saying something else.
Re: What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) by aresa: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

What's bad in what he's putting on, do you know how close the government house to the palace is? Its just about 5-10 minutes walk. He just stopped by to hail the king, why all this hates?

Does it even matter even if the king's palace was downstairs from his bedroom..?

Is it by force to spew rubbish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months / Abacha Used Lipstick To Coat His Cracked Lips At A Summit In 1997 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.