Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) (38292 Views)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" / Ask A Pilot... / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by joyfavour(f): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by ghostmist: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
FOR GOD'S SAKE why are they not using the EJECTOR??
the moment the aircraft starts stalling,just push the eject button and get the hell outta there...
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by Pidggin(f): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
One more youthful life wasted
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by Emmy4Naija: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
RIP brother. That sad news is that his family might not get gratuity on him as he has not served up to 10 years...too bad. The military need to review that policy if they want to see more youths join the Army in the fight against BH.
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by denko(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Buhari will finish all southern officers before 2019 they should know when and what to do in this system
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rip
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by Amustical(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by hopily(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
midolian:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/36539/54/lieutenant-ebitimi-owei-who-died-in-yola-plane-cra.html

Lalasticlala
Haaa Izon, Ijaws still doing there best to keep Nigeria 1.....Rest in peace OLOTU Owei

1 Like

Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by Tamakay(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
RIP my brother
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
RIP to a great ambassador of unity.
ATTENTION
For all those rejoicing in the activities of BH against our soldiers, I want you to know that they are being fought by all tribes in the nation so for every victory of BH you celebrate, you are celebrating the downfall of your kinsman.
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by mandax: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
National Cemetery? Where dat one day for Abuja?

So Owei now buried in Abuja in the name of nationhood that doesn't exist.

Kai, them destroy national unity through political restructuring by military force,
themselves de find nationally unity by any means including burying south southerners for Abuja cemetery.

Dem force us to come to Abuja for common birth and married certificates, our politicians to live in Abuja and forget their home towns.
Fulan smart?
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by ahaz: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
cramjones:
We have had too many plane crashes in the Nigerian Air Force that has been devoid of being hit by an enemy missile. President Mohammadu Buhari should look into this with the Chief of Defense and Air Staffs. We do not need our young pilots falling off the skys and dying prematurely because of poorly maintained or malfunctioning jets.

That said, I salute the Chief of Air Staff for showing up and honoring the pilot even in death. It shows strong military leadership. On the flip side I recall when Wing Commander Chimda Hedima's plane was shot down by BH, and subsequently beheaded. The CAS and the Nigerian Air Force denied him, and claimed not to even know him. Today we see a different Air Force under the leadership of President Mohammadu Buhari. CHANGE has surely come to Nigeria!

May the gentle soul this pilot who died fighting for the defense of our homeland rest in perfect peace.

-CramJones
my friend stop campaighning the elections are over.
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by mandax: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
RIP to a great ambassador of unity.
ATTENTION
For all those rejoicing in the activities of BH against our soldiers, I want you to know that they are being fought by all tribes in the nation so for every victory of BH you celebrate, you are celebrating the downfall of your kinsman.

You did not hear Boko Haram say it's fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws?

Before Boko emerged, twelve northern states adopted use of Sharia criminal laws. Sophisticated tribesman, people like you didn't hear?

You don't know that the people who brought Boko Haram must lead the fight against Boko Haram.
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by kilmix: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Old school mate... Boyz(bush) Model S. S. Patani...

Gentle and brilliant guy back then I must tell u.

On behalf of the Old Boys association of BMSSP, we say, we're proud of you Late Flight Lt. Ebi (Assistant senior Prefect as he then was)

General Salute!!!

1 Like

Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by modelboy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
RIP sir

[img]http://media./media/9Cyqmsq0XxiDu/giphy.gif[/img]
do u know flags and what they represent??
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by charlos14: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:
May your gentle soul rest in peace, my Ijaw brother.

Fine young man, gone because of those scumbags up north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
charlos14:

Fine young man, gone because of those scumbags up north

A very pathetic ending.....
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by makaveli902: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerian Airforce and their expired planes....
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:11am On Oct 17, 2015
mandax:

You did not hear Boko Haram say it's fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws?

Before Boko emerged, twelve northern states adopted use of Sharia criminal laws. Sophisticated tribesman, people like you didn't hear?

You don't know that the people who brought Boko Haram must lead the fight against Boko Haram.
Am giving honour to a soldier that died for a cause, you are telling me tribal tales. pls am not in your league(tribalist). I have friends in all places. I have been through more than 17states in the country, so I know more than to insult others.
No tribe is an enemy of the other, all I know is the good and the bad, tribe or colour, I know not.
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by Nascimento(m): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2015
I can't still believe he's dead. He was the bright star of my school, boys model secondary school Patani, back then. Life's like a mist, appears for just a day, but disappears tomorrow. #my_ASP. #BMSSP
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by domopps(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Rip!

Cheeeers
Re: Pilot Lieutenant Ebitimi Owei Buried(pictures) by kuroben4real: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Rip to lieutenant ebitimi owei. It's such a pity to lose u to the cold hands of death. With 2 kids who will grow up not knowing their dad. A marriage of just 3 years. He is from my community in bayelsa state. Death is so wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? / Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.