Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Best Ten Android Games To Play - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Ten Android Games To Play (9457 Views)

Top 10 Medium Spec PC Games To Play In 2016 / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Mckandre(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2015
phrezzz:
Call of duty Strike team
that also is an online game.
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Mckandre(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
oshofree400:
PLS I NEED STRATEGY GAMES WHERE I CAN BUILD HOUSE AND GO TO WAR....YET DOES NOT NEED BE ONLINE ....I HATE ONLINE GAMES.....
there's non. The online feature is an essential requirement that makes it more interesting. have u tried clash of the clans? Its good too, u don't need to worry about the data charges, 5mb can last u for like a week. the charges is almost equivalent with 2go app.

1 Like

Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by Vecto(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
sodiexkey:
Mine are Gta sa Bladeslinger Amazing spider man2 God fire Six guns Assassin's Creed pirate Dead trigger2 and many more
guy where do u stay? and whats the size of ur sd card?
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by sodiexkey(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Vecto:
I stay at agege nd d size of my sd is 16gb with 16gb rom.
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by oluwaskulboy(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by kingmexy1997(m): 6:12am On Jun 24, 2016
s Help:!!!!! Which Cheats Can I Use For Etisalat To Download Games..... by kingmexy1997(m): 6:07am
Help am a serious gamer but I have been decurved on daily basis by android game vendors at Douglas plaza(I.e Owerri),I need to know some cheats and hacks some gamers are using and also about this free 1gb for #500 for new etisalat subscribers......... Pls I need your help.....don't just view stop by and help....Thanks
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=kingmexy1997 post=46871921]s Help:!!!!! Which Cheats Can I Use For Etisalat To Download Games..... by kingmexy1997(m): 6:07am
Help am a serious gamer but I have been decurved on daily basis by android game vendors at Douglas plaza(I.e Owerri),I need to know some cheats and hacks some gamers are using and also about this free 1gb for #500 for new etisalat subscribers......... Pls I need your help.....don't just view stop by and help....Thanks[/quote
What's wrong with Airtel unlimited night plan and MTN 500mb for 25
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by aylord: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Omo guy dis gta too hard abeg

U get aby other sweet game names mk i download.

Thia mortal kombat x e make sence
den download fifa15 on ur ppsspp or get it frm game shop tell dem u want fifa15 fr psp put it in ur memory card nd play with ur psp emulator dats d only game dat has d same graphics as pc nd ps3
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by aylord: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Vecto:

wow i av found my match bt u did nt mention d likes of dream league soccer 2016 better dan fifa16 nt online better graphics nd game play with solid comentry, modern combat4, nova3, overkill3, realracing3, god fire rise just like god of war bt on apk shit nd better dan eworrior, injustice, bat man hakam night, gods of troy, realfootball16 d android apk verson nt d nokia verson on android, dawn of titans better dan clash of clans nd nt online better graphics, call of duty, brothers in arms dday etc nt to mention guy u never reach
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by JohannLibert: 12:00pm On May 12, 2023
Hi Guys, we're having a pretty boring class right now, can you tell me how to play games on the school computers? Thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Re: Best Ten Android Games To Play by libertanna: 12:00pm On May 12, 2023
Ah, the thrill of uncovering the "best" games to play. It can vary for everyone, but for me, it's about accessibility, fun, and a hint of nostalgia. I fondly recall unblocked games world . Reminds me of a story from high school - during a particularly boring IT class, our only salvation was this site. The entire back row was deep into these games, from puzzles to arcade classics, all while our teacher droned on. It was an unspoken pact, a shared secret.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Or Preorder PS5 | Playstation 5 Games | Consoles (simplygames.com.ng) / So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? / Any Link To Download Fifa 16 Android English Commentary File?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.