Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio (47165 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Lai Mohammed And Senator Godswill Akpabio Pictured Together / Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Bennyberry(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
I think my name sake has done well for the good people of akwaibom state.why the arrest? To be sincere God's will is the only governor in the country that I like so much.
people named Godswill are either thieves or support those who steal
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Horus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWxQ-ShWo20

[size=15pt]Godswill Akpabio arrested over multi Billion Naira fraud[/size]
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by PEREP: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Others include a multi-billion naira mansionette at Plot 23 Olusegun Aina Street, Parkview, Lagos and a multi-
billion naira 25 storey building at Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

I don't know any 25 storey building on Akin Adesola ooooo
I think this is another 'Makaba' dance
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by mickeymimi: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
He did this for his state, he did that for his state...Its good to praise people for a job well done .....but doing his job is not an excuse to steal a kobo? ...and that applies to every one working.

He was getting paid as a governor... the funds he used in executing the project did not come out of his own pocket... am not saying he stole or not.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
mallorca:
Amaechi spent his own stolen money on APC.Hence, He's innocent.

Yes. For a good course. He is not innocent. But his offence is padonable as far as 60% of Nigerians are concern.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by dachin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Akpabio should account for all the money he spent while in office, likewise every other former governors! It's high time we started holding our public office holders accountable.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dandeson1:
[s]you are deceiving yourself, politics don teach you English abi:;:; witch hunting, animal[/s]

Respond as an adult or save yourself the stress.

I'm not the type that'll go low with you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
What's happens to TA orji the most corrupt governor of all time.EFCC is biased
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by raven172: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
martineverest:
Never liked this man as a concerned Niger deltan.... He s d most most corrupt man In Nigeria(state level). He dethroned ibori
Imagine a state dat receives the largest fund from federal government is among the states asking for bailout..smh for my region,Niger delta
We are our problems
your an ignoramus, whwn did Akwa Ibom collect bailout fund
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Funjosh(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
The Allocation is too much self, why won't he keep some for himself. FG should reduce all these money please lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Dandeson1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Imanuelle:

Respond as an adult or save yourself the stress.

I'm not the type that'll go low with you.
my friend keep quite, u heard godswill was arrested and the very first thing that came your sick mind was witch hunt.... how stupid can you get
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by kgr8mike(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Unless I hear that EFCC has arrested one OBJ (either by default or design) even if it is for N1. 00K, then project-Nigeria is yet to start.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by veralech(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
How greedy can one get stealing almost entire budget of some states! Do not spare him!
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by aresa: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ameko4ever:
This is the true story

Mr. Akpabio was taken in by EFCC operatives at about 5.20 pm.
He was said to have been accompanied a few aides and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, Ricky Tarfa.

Means he was arrested...
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by raven172: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
flokii:
why are these YEEBOS jst so corrupt... even d educated ones are not left out

why will you steal that much and still feel okay.. money meant for d state's development..

no wonder they keep wandering about like CAIN...

you are ignorant an un-enlightened. What makes u think Akpabio is Igbo.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by babestella: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
HzRF:

Akwa ibom asked for bailout

Some states asked for Akwa Ibom not because they needed the money but saw it as an extra money which could also go a long way in helping to build the state.

Even though the money is not free but the repayment terms are very favourable.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by babestella: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
flokii:
why are these YEEBOS jst so corrupt... even d educated ones are not left out

why will you steal that much and still feel okay.. money meant for d state's development..

no wonder they keep wandering about like CAIN...

Whoever told you Akpabio is Igbo just made your fail current affairs. Go back to school.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by aresa: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
babestella:

Whoever told you Akpabio is Igbo just made your fail current affairs. Go back to school.

The gist flew over your head..
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by philips70(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
donxab:
And Ameachi is a free man! This govt.

Are you reading those detailed allegations though? That Ekpeyong has proof and seems to be very serious about it. Anyone who has such details on Amaechi, Fashola and the rest should go and submit them and insist. Are you not surprised of all Amaechi is a thief and the rest nobody has been able to pinpoint any property anywhere in this country linked to him?

For me I would really love anyone who has proofs including even those hidden under surrogates to present them and pursue them vigorously. Not the current one that just look like punishment for his support for Buhari to remove Jonathan.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dandeson1:
my friend keep quite, u heard godswill was arrested and the very first thing that came your sick mind was witch hunt.... how stupid can you get

Okay
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by flokii: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
raven172:
you are ignorant an un-enlightened. What makes u think Akpabio is Igbo.

pls enlighten me.. what is he?

honestly.. I thought 'igbo' was a collective term for most easterners
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by flokii: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
babestella:

lol.. dnt lemme go back

you can explain to me better... wat tribe is he?
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by bakynes(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
When I see things like this, all I tell God is to order the Devil to prepare a special room for all our leaders in Hell fire. For God sake 100 billion naira plus will change the lives of Millions of People and secure their future. Why are this people so wicked no fear of God at all.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by baralatie(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
PEREP:
Others include a multi-billion naira mansionette at Plot 23 Olusegun Aina Street, Parkview, Lagos and a multi-
billion naira 25 storey building at Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

I don't know any 25 storey building on Akin Adesola ooooo
I think this is another 'Makaba' dance
welcome to propaganda APC gov t

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
martineverest:
Never liked this man as a concerned Niger deltan.... He s d most most corrupt man In Nigeria(state level). He dethroned ibori
Imagine a state dat receives the largest fund from federal government is among the states asking for bailout..smh for my region,Niger delta
We are our problems
U Stoopid ooo! How did he dethrone d thief u call ibori? Its funny they dont sell "Common Sense" in d market cos i could have asked u 2 buy one.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by AMI3(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
We Nigerians lack understanding when it comes to law. If one hungry lawyer submit a petition to EFCC and the agency invite the accused person for further interrogation now it has become an arrest.

EFCC can only arrest somebody when they have found out that the allegation filed against the accused is true that is when the arrest will be carry out.

Any body can petition any body and any body can accuse any body. Until the accused person is found guilty in the court of law that when you are guilty.

The lawyer is hungry probably he wants Sen Akpabio to grease his palm. EFCC can invite any to answer questions.

INVITATION BY EFCC IS NOW AN ARREST
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by piagetskinner(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Now, even Jonathan can attest to the fact that stealing is corruption
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by mikron(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richie0974:
Hmm?? ...let the fight against corruption continue
yet nobody goes to jail
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Kbs468(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
initialize:
The Minority leader abi.... No be him travel abroad to treat his toe injury?

So na only Toe injury sef
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Tvegas(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

Big daddy Tvegas, how are you, madam & baby?

I don't develop headache cos I find it difficult to believe someone could actually steal that kind of amount, does he need it to play monopoly?? .
Lol we are doing good thanks. How's your little one. Walahi the hell that will roast some of these looters no get part 2.
Re: EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio by Xtranoble: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
I still dont know the criteria EFCC use in arresting people.I am very sure Godswill Akpabio does not sign cheques like Fashola.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.