Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? (2429 Views)

Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? / Women, You Can Have A Career And Still Keep A Happy Home. Learn To Delegate. / As A Woman ,would You Woo A Man? Men Would You Like To Be Wooed By A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by vicky85(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2006
Can a lady woo a man when she find out that shes in love.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by vicky85(f): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2006
i beleive if the lady is in love,she can woo the man but is it proper
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by Free(f): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2006
why not undecided grin
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by dominique(f): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2006
If the guy is already taken and she decides to woo him anway. How about that?
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by EmemJU(f): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2006
@ Taiwoabzy men woo women who've already been taken so why shouldn't a woman, he can only say yes or no.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2006
EmemJU i get ur point. I dont see anything wrong in a lady wooing a man as long as he is not he is not already taken.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2006
EmemJU i get ur point. I dont see anything wrong in a lady wooing a man as long as he is not he is not already taken.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2006
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2006
ememJU i get ur point. I dont see anything wrong in a lady wooing a man as long as he is not he is not already taken.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by dominique(f): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2006
ememJU i get ur point. I dont see anything wrong in a lady wooing a man as long as he is not he is not already taken.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by doe82: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2008
wow,
sorry 2 interupt
I think this is d ladies thread
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by syren: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2008
Lol wink doe, don't scared, ladies are waiting to woo you na?
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by doe82: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
i m shy its all ladies here!!!
how was ur week
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by syren: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2008
doe82:

i m shy its all ladies here!!!
how was your week

no need to b shy feel at home. grin

My week was good i'm very tired though, atleast I can rest. How u doing?
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by doe82: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ home
no way!!!
can we chart on messenger?
pls buzz me on doe_82@yahoo.com
i ll sign on my mobile
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by syren: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2008
Which one do you have? I don't have any.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by doe82: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
yahoo messenger
my email is on my profile now
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by doe82: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2008
pls i alwys run a report @ this time
i ll be on my mobile
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by syren: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2008
ok thanx, i'll get yahoo soon, think I have to register or something. see u later. smiley
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by coolier(f): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2008
Yes, times are changing.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by mohawkchic(f): 1:08am On Sep 21, 2008
~Can a lady woo a man . . . Oh Yeah  wink Will they have a happy home ? hmm . . You wooing the man does not determine if you'll be happy . . thats up to the individuals i suppose !! If there's chemistry,if the feeling is mutual . . .
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by SimiBrasil(f): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2008
what does woo means ? lol
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by otokx(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
Yes & Yes
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by Aladunni(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2008
am not sure that is really correct around here.

but then i feel a happy home is dependent on other factors much more than the "who " that did the wooing.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by olukemih: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2008
Why not?

There is no rules stated on who makes the move first

So far the guy is not married and the active site is not fixed.

She can go for the guy.
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by bigfather(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2008
No big deal !
Re: Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? by rubi(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2008
Yes it is possible but the lady has to be smart, intelligent and matured to convey her message. Also it depends on the man involve

(1) (Reply)

Tracing My Grandfather - Theodore Chukwuemeka Okam Ojiako / Picture : See What This Woman Tatooed On Her Belle / Frank Edoho, A Divorcee, Anchors Gov Rochas' Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.