Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? (1978 Views)

Finding Your Partner In The Religious Home Is Not A Guarantee For Happy Home / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Happy home is a virtue craved for by many if not all, but I am of the opinion that being a genuine pastor or imam is not a guarantee for a happy home. Why then do people say, the only quality I want in my partner is the fear of God?

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom but it does not in any way make a man or woman very romantic and sensual.

In addition to your fear of God, please add other good qualities that makes your home a sweet home to it.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by ejikeme(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
read and understand every page of the bible. but if you don't listen and talk over issues with your family, your life is gone. even if your child is 4 yrs old, you guys should be able to talk to each other.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by dulux07(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
NO
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nope. As you can see around you. Its one thing to be heading a church or mosque, its another thing to practise what you preach. Hypocrisy is everywhere and the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
@ejikemi, reading and understanding the bible does not mean you have or will have the fear of God.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
fancyupage:
Happy home is a virtue craved for by many if not all, but I am of the opinion that being a genuine pastor or imam is not a guarantee for a happy home. Why then do people say, the only quality I want in my partner is the fear of God?

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom but it does not in any way make a man or woman very romantic and sensual.

In addition to your fear of God, please add other good qualities that makes your home a sweet home to it.
op!
you are mixing things up on marriage and the people involved in the institution of marriage.
let me tackle the Christian aspect of your curiosity.
the Fear Of God is the beginning of wisdom..true
but it is also written,the fear of God is to eschew evil.it also does not end there,the wisdom as a result of the fear of God according the Bible is PRoFITABLE for instruction,correction etc
now to your concern about marriage. (being romantic and sensual)!without wisdom based and derived from Fear Of God.it will be selfishly misunderstood,and if care is not taken mixed with unresolved tension!
Now,The Fear of God is not a title,it is not a rubber stamp attached to dignitaries. it is a practically visible behaviour and lifestyle in individuals who are believers.not benchwarmers or church title holders.
for me to dissect the whole concept of Fear of God And Marriage.it is too much for naira land to contain but I hope this snapshot has helped a bit.

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by KevinBrown: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
@Baralatie to follow your line of argument is to assume that if you do not fear God, you will never have a good home.......that is not true. My point is simple, having a fear of God is good but it is not a guarantee of a good home. I have met people that does not believe in God but have sweet marriages and I have met spirit filled pastors with dysfunctional homes. You do not need to believe in God to be romantic and fear of God does not make one romantic. My summary is that as religious people, we should think outside the box, learn to improve other parts of our life, take your partners out for romantic dinners, watch movies, go on romantic holidays etc......
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
fancyupage:
@Baralatie to follow your line of argument is to assume that if you do not fear God, you will never have a good home.......that is not true. My point is simple, having a fear of God is good but it is not a guarantee of a good home. I have met people that does not believe in God but have sweet marriages and I have met spirit filled pastors with dysfunctional homes. You do not need to believe in God to be romantic and fear of God does not make one romantic. My summary is that as religious people, we should think outside the box, learn to improve other parts of our life, take your partners out for romantic dinners, watch movies, go on romantic holidays etc......
@op! here again you are missing it.
everything and all things on earth cannot exist without God!
the sun,moon,stars,powers,life as is this,love etc.
what I am saying is the fear of God is indespensible to anyone who was ts to be fruitful in marriage!
God Himself has given marriage and its success to mankind.and He gave it without charge!
so,whether anybody believe in God or not!it does not affect Him.God was the one that said it is not good for man to be alone and He created eve.God was the one that blessed the union and said be fruitful,multiply and subdue the earth
as you long as you do what Adam and eve did you get what Adam and eve enjoyed.
the place where anybody belief in God is serious is when the last day of judgement where we all stand to give account before God!
true!there are cases of Christians who have filed for divorce based on infidelity,incompatibility and etc
but a closer look at these cases.the lack of the fear of God was a primary role.
as for those who say they don't believe in God .I suggest you look closely .some it is not the marriage that you know is being practised.some it is 10000 shades of black and blue!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2015
@Baralatie, you need to start thinking outside the box and stop thinking that other views to yours are wrong. I have seen atheists with good home and I have seen pastors with dysfunctional home. That is a fact, hence being a born again Christian does not guarantee sweet marriage.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Being a pastor ensures dat d lady will be d one and only woman in d manz life, buh imam, d lady shld be ready to accomodate more wives including 9 years old children just like d prophet did.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:
@Baralatie, you need to start thinking outside the box and stop thinking that other views to yours are wrong. I have seen atheists with good home and I have seen pastors with dysfunctional home. That is a fact, hence being a born again Christian does not guarantee sweet marriage.
I differ totally!
it is impracticable to create good after what God has created.
and your ascertion on a good home is skewed to project the wrong!
there is no way a home without God can be good!
from where will they the inspiration,talk less of grace to walk in the good.Which Spirit of truth will instruct them in the way of goodness.
rather than thinking aboutt box,get yourself the Book(bible).
study and come tell your findings.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
@baralatie, your assertion is one sided, no need directing me to the bible, I have read it over and over. I am a Christian, so no need to lecture me on that....your assertion is that only christians experience good things in life is laughable hahahahaha, No you are wrong. You do not need to be a Christian to have good heart, I have seen that in Europe and America. I have seen non religious Britons give to the community than religious Nigerians ever do.

Being Godly is good, but you do not have to be a Christian to be GOOD.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
@OREMUSSANCTUS as if Pastors do not have extra marital affairs, including sleeping with their secretaries and PAs......theory is different from reality.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:
@baralatie, your assertion is one sided, no need directing me to the bible, I have read it over and over. I am a Christian, so no need to lecture me on that....your assertion is that only christians experience good things in life is laughable hahahahaha, No you are wrong. You do not need to be a Christian to have good heart, I have seen that in Europe and America. I have seen non religious Britons give to the community than religious Nigerians ever do.

Being Godly is good, but you do not have to be a Christian to be GOOD.

hmmnn!
and you wrote that you have read the Bible from cover to cover.
and you have a mind set on atheist homes!

I think your comment is laughable!why?
the answers to the question. s you seek have been thoroughly answered in the Bible.
#without God you can do nothing!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by twosquare(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:
Like baralatie said, Fear of God is not a rubber stamp on the forehead and note that it not being "afraid" of God but is a fear born out of love. If you have the fear of God, there is 100% assurance you will have a peaceful marriage. God will not just make sure it happens, even your spouse won't drag with you because before you can reach the threshold of Fear of God, you must have passed through the doors of Wisdom and Understanding; without which no home can stand. Wisdom is the principal thing, above all seek Understanding. So, a spiritual person is a very romantic person. A religious person may not be romantic. Having the Fear of God is not frowning face here and there. The more spiritual you are, the more romantic you become because a spiritual person is also someone who have/has the fear of God and such a one understands earthly vocation better and can handle them better.

Being a pastor/imam does not guarantee sweet home if you can't stick or adhere to 1corithians 13. A person can dress like an holy nun/monk from sweden, having wonderful apparels, yet he or she is a devil. Having the nature of God can guarantee you that.

Concerning atheist or people having sweet marriages, yes it is true. They can have it without God. Nice, cute marriages but they can't have GOOD marriages.( Am talking deep). Note that what men calls Good is not what God calls Good. You can't have what God calls Good without Him. What the world calls good is too inferior, too low to what God calls Good. Even when they show you Good, you may not know it cause you won't be able to recognize it. They have to teach you that which is called Good.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
@twosquare your comments is conflicting, the below is a lie from the pit of hell.......

The more spiritual you are, the more romantic you become because a spiritual person is also someone who have/has the fear of God and such a one understands earthly vocation better and can handle them better.

That said

Sweet marriage is sweet marriage by the definition of the participants. If two couples are happy and believe they enjoy good romantic and sexual life then who are you or myself to say they are not experiencing good marriage.

Why do we Christians think it has to be our way or the highway? The same mentality of the terrorists I guess......
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Baralatie Why do we Christians think it has to be our way or the highway? The same mentality of the terrorists I guess......

Christianity is a belief, the best way to practice it, is to respect other people's faith and believe. only terrorists thinks only his or her way is the only way and others have missed the road.

Pastors have extramarital affairs while unbelievers show commitment to marriages, what does that infer......being godly is beyond being a pastor or imam.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by twosquare(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:
@twosquare your comments is conflicting, the below is a lie from the pit of hell.......

The more spiritual you are, the more romantic you become because a spiritual person is also someone who have/has the fear of God and such a one understands earthly vocation better and can handle them better.

That said

Sweet marriage is sweet marriage by the definition of the participants. If two couples are happy and believe they enjoy good romantic and sexual life then who are you or myself to say they are not experiencing good marriage.

Why do we Christians think it has to be our way or the highway? The same mentality of the terrorists I guess......
Hahahahahaha....you're funny. Calm down and listen to what I have to say to you. I will open my mouth in dark sayings and I will lock what I open to you. How is it a lie..it only shows you don't understand being spiritual. Break that veil and free your mind. I gave you a bible verse the other time(1corinthians 13) and I expect you to link everything together from what I've said. If you're spiritual, you will be full of love and you can't be full of love and not be romantic. Take it or leave it. When you are spiritual(it is not the ability to speak in tongues for hrs or pray till ground shakes and building collapse), the more flexible you become and the clearer you see things and know what you must do to make your spouse happy. Even ideas, what to say, touch and communicate flows with beauty; Not hocus-pocus they dish out in marriage seminars. To be spiritual is to be like God and no one is as ROMANTIC as GOD. He is the author of what you call ROMANCE. Romance is beyond flowers, taking her out to one little cute dinner. Those things can't touch the soul. Not even in a world where there are many 'wolves'

This is not having it my way or christian's way. It is the hard truth. Sweet marriage doesn't translate GOODNESS. I repeat, GOODNESS is in the sphere of the FATHER. HE can tell you what and that which is GOODNESS. That which is highly esteemed among men is an ABOMINATION to God. So, I may think I have good marriage and God says No, it is not good enough or it isn't good at all. You know what,I'll believe Him. How old am I to know the true definition of GOODNESS; not even 300yrs old. You can't know GOOD with a FALLEN EYES.....when you know that you and I are fallen, then you're a step away from getting to the right senses.

When God touch your sight, you will not SEE as the world sees, you will begin to see as God SEES and start seeing things in their true nature and how vain the things of this plane are.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:
@Baralatie Why do we Christians think it has to be our way or the highway? The same mentality of the terrorists I guess......

Christianity is a belief, the best way to practice it, is to respect other people's faith and believe. only terrorists thinks only his or her way is the only way and others have missed the road.

Pastors have extramarital affairs while unbelievers show commitment to marriages, what does that infer......being godly is beyond being a pastor or imam.
can you read this your comment again and tell me sincerely if the writer is a believer in God or not and if the writer has truthfully read the Bible and fellow shipped with God in prayer,Thanksgiving and faithfully loves God!
Thank you!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
@twosquare, no need for epistle, learn to make impact with shortest sentence. Yes God is the author of romance but it does not mean that everyone that has the fear of God will experience romance. God is the author of wealth in the physical, does it automatically translates that all Christians will be wealthy?

I repeat being a pastor does not guarantee happy marriage.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
twosquare:
Hahahahahaha....you're funny. Calm down and listen to what I have to say to you. I will open my mouth in dark sayings and I will lock what I open to you. How is it a lie..it only shows you don't understand being spiritual. Break that veil and free your mind. I gave you a bible verse the other time(1corinthians 13) and I expect you to link everything together from what I've said. If you're spiritual, you will be full of love and you can't be full of love and not be romantic. Take it or leave it. When you are spiritual(it is not the ability to speak in tongues for hrs or pray till ground shakes and building collapse), the more flexible you become and the clearer you see things and know what you must do to make your spouse happy. Even ideas, what to say, touch and communicate flows with beauty; Not hocus-pocus they dish out in marriage seminars. To be spiritual is to be like God and no one is as ROMANTIC as GOD. He is the author of what you call ROMANCE. Romance is beyond flowers, taking her out to one little cute dinner. Those things can't touch the soul. Not even in a world where there are many 'wolves'

This is not having it my way or christian's way. It is the hard truth. Sweet marriage doesn't translate GOODNESS. I repeat, GOODNESS is in the sphere of the FATHER. HE can tell you what and that which is GOODNESS. That which is highly esteemed among men is an ABOMINATION to God. So, I may think I have good marriage and God says No, it is not good enough or it isn't good at all. You know what,I'll believe Him. How old am I to know the true definition of GOODNESS; not even 300yrs old. You can't know GOOD with a FALLEN EYES.....when you know that you and I are fallen, then you're a step away from getting to the right senses.

When God touch your sight, you will not SEE as the world sees, you will begin to see as God SEES and start seeing things in their true nature and how vain the things of this plane are.
dont waste your time.the op is not into the concept of .love or a good marriage.
the op is skewishingly biased against Christian homes!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
baralatie:

can you read this your comment again and tell me sincerely if the writer is a believer in God or not and if the writer has truthfully read the Bible and fellow shipped with God in prayer,Thanksgiving and faithfully loves God!
Thank you!
It takes a christian that has not been brainwashed to reason differently.....God is good and I will not be gullible to think that prayers without work can give me answers. Do you need the bible to tell you to take your wife to cinema? To go on holidays? To celebrate yourself etc To think that good marriage cannot happen without being a christian is laughable and can only be shared by fanatic christian.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
baralatie:

dont waste your time.the op is not into the concept of .love or a good marriage.
the op is skewishingly biased against Christian homes!

INTOLERANCE
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by twosquare(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:
@twosquare, no need for epistle, learn to make impact with shortest sentence. Yes God is the author of romance but it does not mean that everyone that has the fear of God will experience romance. God is the author of wealth in the physical, does it automatically translates that all Christians will be wealthy?

I repeat being a pastor does not guarantee happy marriage.
the reason for epistles is that you can SEE. Not just for you but for others, so that they can understand grin. On a lighter mood now, I have seen all you have written and we're saying almost the same thing but you still don't get it because I believe you are glued to this stereotypical definition of what the "Fear of God is" which am saying it is beyond that. I repeat you can't have it and not become it. Either romance o, wealth o etc. What you call wealth is not what he calls wealth because a spiritual man is not defined in that sphere. He has moved into a realm where "wealth" is useless and he is now operating by God's kind of wealth. Imagine, wealth that moth and rust attacks and render useless. They have wealth but you can see it with your naked eyes, because the world wants "result"

I said it the other time, being a pastor does not mean you will have a happy marriage. Pastor is just an office, that doesn't mean he or she is faithful and true to that spiritual vocation. A pastor can be a thief, cheat, fraudster, murderer(which ought not to be) but it is now. Those are the tares. Anyone can be happy in marriage but not everyone meets the criteria of that which God calls GOOD concerning a marriage( note: this involves everyone)

Also, fear of God is beyond what you think....infact it is one of the 7spirits of God and it is the last. You can't reach it without having the things of God in you, that's why I said it is impossible not to be romantic, unless you chose not to. You can't deny your nature by then. So, those you think have the "fear" may not. Before heaven can declare someone that he has "fear"......whistling. Let it rest here. Meditate and understand. Thanks.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
twosquare:
the reason for epistles is that you can SEE. Not just for you but for others, so that they can understand grin. On a lighter mood now, I have seen all you have written and we're saying almost the same thing but you still don't get it because I believe you are glued to this stereotypical definition of what the "Fear of God is" which am saying it is beyond that. I repeat you can't have it and not become it. Either romance o, wealth o etc. What you call wealth is not what he calls wealth because a spiritual man is not defined in that sphere. He has moved into a realm where "wealth" is useless and he is now operating by God's kind of wealth. Imagine, wealth that moth and rust attacks and render useless. They have wealth but you can see it with your naked eyes, because the world wants "result"
I said it the other time, being a pastor does not mean you will have a happy marriage. Pastor is just an office, that doesn't mean he or she is faithful and true to that spiritual vocation. A pastor can be a thief, cheat, fraudster, murderer(which ought not to be) but it is now. Those are the tares. Anyone can be happy in marriage but not everyone meets the criteria of that which God calls GOOD concerning a marriage( note: this involves everyone)
Also, fear of God is beyond what you think....infact it is one of the 7spirits of God and it is the last. You can't reach it without having the things of God in you, that's why I said it is impossible not to be romantic, unless you chose not to. You can't deny your nature by then. So, those you think have the "fear" may not. Before heaven can declare someone that he has "fear"......whistling. Let it rest here. Meditate and understand. Thanks.

I CONCUR with you......however, I intentional said wealth in the physical.....
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

It takes a christian that has not been brainwashed to reason differently.....God is good and I will not be gullible to think that prayers without work can give me answers. Do you need the bible to tell you to take your wife to cinema? To go on holidays? To celebrate yourself etc To think that good marriage cannot happen without being a christian is laughable and can only be shared by fanatic christian.
okay!since you have read the Bible
can you interpreted the simple teaching from Apostle Paul
"Husbands,Love your wives........"
what does it mean practically.
how do you interprete a simple statement like
"for this reason a man shall leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife"
how do you interprete a simple statement in the Bible "he that cannot provide for his own household is worse than an infidel"
and on and on!
now you have raised the issues of cinema,holiday(like honeymoon,boat trip,tourist travel etc).madam one question if the couples cannot afford it,what happens to love!
so in your own view going to the cinema is a good
marriage!wait O!going to cinema is romantic,hian!

ehn now!the next thing you will write is that because a man cannot give her a $60 flower on val is unloving! or because he did not open the door he is chauvinistic.
that is celebrating the icing sugar instead of grabbing hold on the baked cake proper!

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

INTOLERANCE
it is the first you see in person who cannot bake cake but wants to eat a properly baked cake with icing!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by twosquare(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

I CONCUR with you......however, I intentional said wealth in the physical.....
yea, I know...that's why I said it is even useless to them because those who have attained such a feat don't have need for earthly wealth. I have not reach that state, so I still need to survive by money. Why don't they need it? Because the earthly elements bends to their will. If they need $5000 dollars in the next 30minutes, it will appear not too long. There is an anointing for it. They don't need much, coz it is a burden to them and it is like heaping dust. We have only few of them in the world but God wants to reproduce many in latter times.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
baralatie:

okay!since you have read the Bible
can you interpreted the simple teaching from Apostle Paul
"Husbands,Love your wives........"
what does it mean practically.
how do you interprete a simple statement like
"for this reason a man shall leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife"
how do you interprete a simple statement in the Bible "he that cannot provide for his own household is worse than an infidel"
and on and on!
now you have raised the issues of cinema,holiday(like honeymoon,boat trip,tourist travel etc).madam one question if the couples cannot afford it,what happens to love!
so in your own view going to the cinema is a good
marriage!wait O!going to cinema is romantic,hian!
ehn now!the next thing you will write is that because a man cannot give her a $60 flower on val is unloving! or because he did not open the door he is chauvinistic.
that is celebrating the icing sugar instead of grabbing hold on the baked cake proper!
If you cannot apply my example of cinema to everyday issues then I give up..........Even without money for cinema, good couples should be close friends, play together even if it is LUDO etc......Having a romantic life does not have to be expensive but it must be full of FUN you both enjoy.
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by baralatie(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
fancyupage:

If you cannot apply my example of cinema to everyday issues then I give up..........Even without money for cinema, good couples should be close friends, play together even if it is LUDO etc......Having a romantic life does not have to be expensive but it must be full of FUN you both enjoy.
you side step the issue on the verses quoted!
how do you think it is been applied in everyday life!
Re: Is Being A Pastor Or An Imam A Guarantee Of A Happy Home? by fancyupage(f): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
baralatie:

you side step the issue on the verses quoted!
how do you think it is been applied in everyday life!
I did not read any of the bible verses you quoted, all I am saying is, you can have good marriage without being a Christian and being a Christian is not a guarantee of Good marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Marriage Really Worth It? / Halleliua: I Am Now A Father ! / Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.