Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) (48830 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB Is A SCAM" - Orji Uzo Kalu, Lai Mohammed Explode / Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by ezeagu(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
abagoro:

I'm glad you understood my point. If Igbos want to punish their own, it should be on strictly Igbo platform and the person's view has to be known before castigating. Why we keep loitering politically is because we engage in open internal battle. Others have theirs too but its shielded amongst them for ethnic interest.

Nobody shield their hate, you don't know who the northerners hate among themselves because they're simply too poor to afford MB + many have a feudalistic master - servant state of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by ireplacable(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
EMPTY NOISE MAKERS angry sad angry sad angry sad
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
There is nothing like wsa .It is a complete fiction and fabrication
Yoruba bitter soul.
Sorry for you hopeless e-dio.t
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by omonnakoda: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
World Ship Owners Association

Address?
Telephone ?
Website?
Incorporated in?
List of Members?
Immediate Past PresidenT?
Secretary?

??

Eboes disseminating bullshittt since 1760
Yeebhoes and inferiority complex.Why manufacture all this nonsense to feel important

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
ezeagu:

Orji Uzor Kalu is a thief and is largely responsible for the kidnapping increase in Abia after TA cut loose. No amount of petty projects or justification is going to change that fact.

Orji Uzor Kalu is a thief.

Tell me any politician that is not culpable?

We are talking about his achievements and you are talking trash.

Notwithstanding the bad states of roads in Aba as we speak now, there are countless bypasses in good conditions, all constructed by Orji Kalu including rebuilding of Enyimba Stadium and upgrading Abia warriors (OUK United)

The only governor in Nigeria to have established structures for free Adult Education in Abia State and implemented it in addition to everything free in education in the State for eight years
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by ezeagu(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
abagoro:

I'm glad you understood my point. If Igbos want to punish their own, it should be on strictly Igbo platform and the person's view has to be known before castigating. Why we keep loitering politically is because we engage in open internal battle. Others have theirs too but its shielded amongst them for ethnic interest.

Furthermore the no. 1 enemy of the Igbo people are not outsiders but people like Orji Uzor Kalu and he should be called what he is anywhere and anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
What the fck is world shipowners association?

Where is their website, who are they....

A bunch of Ibos register a company with CAC and dress it up to appear like a reputable credible world company bht in actuality its headquartered in Aba and is a front for smuggling and crime operations.

I need to see the website of World Shipowners Association...

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by ezeagu(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Tell me any politician that is not culpable?

We are talking about his achievements and you are talking trash.

Notwithstanding the bad states of roads in Aba as we speak now, there are countless bypasses in good conditions, all constructed by Orji Kalu including rebuilding of Enyimba Stadium and upgrading Abia warriors (OUK United)

The only governor in Nigeria to have established structures for free Adult Education in Abia State and implemented it in addition to everything free in education in the State for eight years

Answer this question: will an Israeli politician steal from Israeli children and maintain the support of the Israeli people or even keep his bloody life?

This mediocre nonsense is why I laugh at any African comparing themselves to a Jew or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
ezeagu:

You are a devil.
Hahahahajaj...
Falls

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Firefire:

My country Nigeria.

We tend to defend whoever and wherever we have our personal interest.

It is well.

I don't defend rather I compare him with his colleagues.

He was among the best during his term in office - Fact.

I am in a position to assess him far better than whatever you've read about him notwithstanding being in opposition to his government at the time.
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by omonnakoda: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
MayorofLagos:
What the fck is world shipowners association?

Where is their website, who are they....

A bunch of Ibos register a company with CAC and dress it up to appear like a reputable credible world company bht in actuality its headquartered in Aba and is a front for smuggling and crime operations.

I need to see the website of World Shipowners Association...
They did not even register it.These are the same eediots that told us Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich the Central Bank in Nigeria could not cope and begged him to take his money to the World Bank.The funny thing is these illiterate eediotts believe all their bulshite
They also say Onitsha market is the Largest in the Milky Way and the US Army goes there to buy drones
Yibpips

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by kimacent(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
investnow2013:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/world-ship-owners-adopt-kalu-as-interim-president/

Good one 4 him. Pls they shld advice me to hv good welfare package for his workers n improve on salary. He shld also carry out good maintenance on his vessel. That will really help his workers. It not by hvin dat post
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
ezeagu:

Answer this question: will an Israeli politician steal from Israeli children and maintain the support of the Israeli people or even keep his bloody life?

This mediocre nonsense is why I laugh at any African comparing themselves to a Jew or whatever.
I Don't think Any African can/has compared his/herself to the Jews.... It's unthinkable!
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by ExInferis(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
lygn19:
bunch of ediots, u re president of WSA yet how has it impacted on Abia state, at the end d ediot wud go and starr thinking of putting a big branch in Lagos because "Igbo people don carry one Nigeria for head pass people way fight d war".... mtcheeeew.

Well....

He owns ships.

There's a sea port in lagos

undecided
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by emmalexabl(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
ANOTHER GAYbriel....
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I am in a position to assess him far better than whatever you've read about him notwithstanding being in opposition to his government at the time.
ABIA REALLY NEED JESUS.... ASAP
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
ezeagu:

You question is incoherent hence illogical.

In Nigeria, we do comparative analysis. All politician in Nigeria are thieves hence we choose a considerable devil instead of obdurate and heartless demon.

Orji Kalu was the only governor in Southeast that can stand tall to rebuke his colleagues for allowing security agencies kill a massob member in whatever disguise. It was impossible under his watch in Abia State.

He has his fault but he is an angel compare to many of his colleagues.
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by kettykin: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
ezeagu:

And that's why Igboland has the highest human development and isn't littered with billionaires among beggars.
I quite agree with the high standards but at same time while not condoning kleptomaniacs the worst thieves should not be left idling away with their loots while pick pockets are lynched in the east ,I am not saying oji is perfect but he definitely is not the worst theif
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by bogolobango(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
@badnature if ur biafran land is not profitable What do u expect and thats y ur nature is bad
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by ezeagu(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You question is incoherent hence illogical.

In Nigeria, we do comparative analysis. All politician in Nigeria are thieves hence we choose a considerable devil instead of obdurate and heartless demon.

Orji Kalu was the only governor in Southeast that can stand tall to rebuke his colleagues for allowing security agencies kill a massob member in whatever disguise. It was impossible under his watch in Abia State.

He has his fault but he is an angel compare to many of his colleagues.

Israel is Surround by countries like Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. You people simply deserve the state you're in.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by Firefire(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You may be right to be in possession of relevant and classified information about him, he could also come across to be one of the best performer in his time.

But that does not erode the facts that resources belonging to Abia State were not mismanaged and converted to his personal use / gain.

If not, why all the allegations ?

Please let him return part of the loots to Abia State and the people will thank you for it.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Freemanan:

ABIA REALLY NEED JESUS.... ASAP

I don't debate nor discuss with kindergartens.

Please don't quote me again if you don't have something meaningful to contribute.
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by Bondesniger(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Coming on board to join the list soon GOD on my side.
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by Ambcharles(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Give it to him#He is a good businessman#oke osisi
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by veralech(f): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
until he is proven guilty of those allegations like fashola ameach and tinubu and co your talk remains void so please go to the kitchen where ur likes belong let we men Settle scores.

kapish

But you are less than a man!
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I don't debate nor discuss with kindergartens.

Please don't quote me again if you don't have something meaningful to contribute.
I believe my initial post have NO form of insult nor childishness!

Well, not all can decipher simple sentence!
The moniker says it all....

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by 247notire(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
Funny the news?

What is the WSA ? Exactly?

Are they registered anywhere ? As what? An NGO ? A Charity? A club?

Do they have a website,an address or a telephone number? PO BOX or something?

Come on . This is not the Eboe village square where you trade your usual self delusional bullshitt.

What is this association.

How is it different from the World palmwine sellers
He is President ? Okay Who are the other members ? NAME ONE
Most stuupid comment ever on nairaland. I'm screen grabbing this...
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Firefire:

You may be right to be in possession of relevant and classified information about him, he could also come across to be one of the best performer in his time.

But that does not erode the facts that resources belonging to Abia State were not mismanaged and converted to his personal use / gain.

If not, why all the allegations ?

Please let him return part of the loots to Abia State and the people will thank you for it.

Shalom!

Who is calling him a Saint? No one.

I am judging him on human and capital development he pursued during his term as governor.

Slok shipping line which is the subject of this thread was there before he became a governor hence no reason to judge or crucify him on that matter.
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by OK500: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
ezeagu:
Ask Abia people what this guy did to Abia State. Such a person would not even be considered by any proper Igbo nationalist so I don't know why people are asking this same person who has entered the Forbes list by cheating and stealing from Igbo children to come and "invest" in the same lands he left barren. It is under this man that Aba became the urban disaster that it is now and which it is trying to recover from. He is the same one that funded the destabilisation of Abia through kidnapping because he failed to keep control of the other thief TA.

Please, talk better thing like how can the Igbo people collectively remove demons like Orji or use them to the advantage of the Igbo people in some kind of subversive way. This guy is simply worse than all your northern and so on so called enemies that you say are hindering your advancement.
I STAND TO DISAGREE WITH YOU. AM FROM ABIA AND YES AT SOME POINT WE MAY NEED CALL THEM TO ACCOUNT FOR SOMETHINGS BUT WHEN THEY MAKE
Re: Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) by omonnakoda: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
emmydeep:

My mother is a bitter soul.
and a hopeless e-dio.t
she will die bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.